Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with A Dance of Masks epilogue DLC

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I have no clue how they are treating the bug report section.

Like you would expect them to classify them in order of importance, but we have pointless shit being fix in every patchnote when some class are still lacking their base mechanic.

That’s all they have power to fix without ok from main designers and main designers have massive backlog is all I can think it is.

Desiderius

Patron
yeah I was speaking about the one with iomadae. Idk if it's specific to golden dragon or is true to any mythic path, but only one random companion will comment instead of everyone.
I've checked the file with dialogues - yes, you are right, there is a ton of lines from companions that I never saw, with comments for all starting mythic paths, after you chose it the second time. Some of them seem to trigger properly, like Angel's and Golden Dragon's, but it confused me a lot recently, when I've chosen demon in chapter 5 and Seelah hadn't even noticed. Turned out she does have explanation in this scene, but something went wrong.

I've even reported the bug - not sure if they read my bug reports...

They lack of feedback/communication is most disheartening part. Somebody from OC did show up in the forums acting like he was setting up communication channel for mechanics fixes then disappeared.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
what the fuck is the explanation
She just goes - "what happened to you is not your fault, never abandon your friends".
There is even extra line when negress ascends (or just completes the game) with demon:
It seems the paladin still has hope that the Commander can be returned to light and cured of {mf|his|her} demonic nature.
So, demon is ok as long as you
Don't kill Galfrey when she tries to kick you out of the Drezen after Iz
but Lich is no-no.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
I have not played in a while. Is Cavalier fixed? Specifically, the mount would ignore commands and so my MC would charge headlong into enemies. I have not see a patch note or post addressing (yet).

Sarathiour

Cipher
This is the hellknight quartermaster :

LE9Zyy1.png

Interesting price to say the least :shitposting:

Kaivokz

Arcane
Something I discovered about slayers is that wrt. ranger weapon styles you need to take a tier 1 feat before being able to take a higher tier feat. So even if the first time you pick a style is level 6, you can still only pick the first tier of feats, but you will be able to pick the second tier at level 8 (or whenever you next get a slayer talent). I was planning to have my sanctified slayer take shatter defenses, but I haven't picked a first tier ranger feat yet.

Desiderius

Patron
Something I discovered about slayers is that wrt. ranger weapon styles you need to take a tier 1 feat before being able to take a higher tier feat. So even if the first time you pick a style is level 6, you can still only pick the first tier of feats, but you will be able to pick the second tier at level 8 (or whenever you next get a slayer talent). I was planning to have my sanctified slayer take shatter defenses, but I haven't picked a first tier ranger feat yet.

One of the reasons Sanct isn't nearly as broken as it looks. Most of the payoff for Combat Style is at that second tier that Ranger/Slayer can get at lvl 6 but Sanc doesn't until lvl 16 I think. And Studied Target falls behind Judgements by midgame as well.

BTW if you want to Bash Seelah can do it but it's expensive* while Greybor can get the crazy Shield Mastery as soon as you meet him at lvl 11. You haven't really done it until you're Bashing with Frightful Daeran tho.

* - but also worth it since the +3 from Balanced Defender applies to Shield Attax too, as does Smite of course.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Where's the post game DLC you fucking faggowls?
At this point I just want a huge dungeon that lets me pick any of the Mythics without needing to jump through 1000 hoops and only using some of them for last 1/5 of the game

Disagree, lot of the fun I had was in the reactivity on the mythic you pick.
This is why chapter V generaly sucks unless you are an angel.

Agree on the reactivity. Does ch. 5 suck for other paths? I was going Trickster to Legend so don't remember much.

Don't know about legend, but trickster and lich are pretty bad yes.
Hulrun greeting you after lich transformation makes no sense. Not even the queen recognizes you as a lich even if you are a skeleton.
Angel has some quests, and reactivity, even if the quests are a bit retarded and hard to suspend the disbelief about the ability of saving everyone, but it felt the best fleshed out.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
I did that with the Centipede, but only found one situation where that worked. I think you're supposed to use Acid Flasks on the Spider Swarms but it brings back nightmares of that first P:K quest. 1d6 and they even miss a good bit. Meanwhile Swarm is eating your team and they just added First Aid Kits to Treat Affliction. Makes me want to run Kinnie but Leopard just too good.

Well, my party had no other means than using the acid flasks you get there on the swarms, usually needed 2 flasks for every swarm on hard.

Desiderius

Patron
I did that with the Centipede, but only found one situation where that worked. I think you're supposed to use Acid Flasks on the Spider Swarms but it brings back nightmares of that first P:K quest. 1d6 and they even miss a good bit. Meanwhile Swarm is eating your team and they just added First Aid Kits to Treat Affliction. Makes me want to run Kinnie but Leopard just too good.

Well, my party had no other means than using the acid flasks you get there on the swarms, usually needed 2 flasks for every swarm on hard.

Two if you're lucky. They only give you one character that can go ranged, and nobody has Throw Anything IIRC. They act like they're the answer to Swarms but they're very clunky and there's no great way to defend against them either at that level. I think Torches will also eventually whittle them down.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

One of the reasons Sanct isn't nearly as broken as it looks. Most of the payoff for Combat Style is at that second tier that Ranger/Slayer can get at lvl 6 but Sanc doesn't until lvl 16 I think. And Studied Target falls behind Judgements by midgame as well.

Agreed about the Sanct. Talents. Mainly useful for auxilary stuff (like maybe Double Slice, Combat Trick: Improved Critical, Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative or some such - not sure if all of those are even available). But regarding Studied Target vs Judgements: I will take the (mostly) automatic Studied Target (except on sneak immunes) over Judgements that need a Swift action any day. Thank you.

Kaivokz

Arcane
I have not played in a while. Is Cavalier fixed? Specifically, the mount would ignore commands and so my MC would charge headlong into enemies. I have not see a patch note or post addressing (yet).
I’ve still noticed I can’t loot some things while mounted or use other interactable items. I haven’t noticed the horse refusing to stop moving glitch anymore though.

This game supports Shield-bashing, you've got to give it that.

but does it support dual shielding
It does, actually, if you put a spiked shield in your mainhand. It only counts highest shield bonus though.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Finally unlocked full Legend power yesterday and leveled my guy to 34 now. lvl 20 Demon Slayer, lvl 14 Fighter. It seems you keep getting new attacks with main hand even with wiki saying you should not. My guy has like 10 attacks now lol while dual wielding scimitars. And it is good combination with Increased critical feats from Trickster, crit range is 11-20.

Sarathiour

Cipher
People saying that mirror image and the like become useless were high on their own fart. Even in act 5, they're plenty of thing that are lacking true sight, and you can also dispel it. Sure , it's not as failproof as in Kingmaker, but still a nice defensive tool.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Finally unlocked full Legend power yesterday and leveled my guy to 34 now. lvl 20 Demon Slayer, lvl 14 Fighter. It seems you keep getting new attacks with main hand even with wiki saying you should not. My guy has like 10 attacks now lol while dual wielding scimitars. And it is good combination with Increased critical feats from Trickster, crit range is 11-20.
Technically I think its 1 & 12-20?

Meaning Law Domain Power won't guarantee crits on enemies you hit on 11?

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Is there any, semi-regularly updated at least, list of broken/non-working/otherwise borked items, feats and class features somewhere?

Sarathiour

Cipher
Unless I'm missing something, you're keeping the benefit of world 2 once you're going legend.

Humbaba

Arcane
People saying that mirror image and the like become useless were high on their own fart. Even in act 5, they're plenty of thing that are lacking true sight, and you can also dispel it. Sure , it's not as failproof as in Kingmaker, but still a nice defensive tool.
I mean by that time you should also have displacement, which is just better. I mostly stuck with stoneskin during the endgame tbh, that one is all-purpose at least.

Is there any, semi-regularly updated at least, list of broken/non-working/otherwise borked items, feats and class features somewhere?
There are enough working items and classes in the game that it is not really necessary to keep such a list imo.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I mean by that time you should also have displacement, which is just better. I mostly stuck with stoneskin during the endgame tbh, that one is all-purpose at least.

There are enough working items and classes in the game that it is not really necessary to keep such a list imo.

Really? It seems like everytime I visit the thread, someone is complaining about a mythic ability or feat not working as intended

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom