Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with A Dance of Masks epilogue DLC

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Wish I had done that

All the mythic paths except Aeon can start breaking the game by MR 3 or 4 in some way if they are built properly. It's just impossible to build a merged caster improperly, while Trickster/Azata/Demon cheese that breaks the game requires some fairly specific things.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I had autocrusade bork a whole run through.

Just play the damn game and ignore the meme haters. They already nerfed it to oblivion so its effectively on auto as is.

skaraher

Prophet
All the mythic paths except Aeon can start breaking the game by MR 3 or 4 in some way if they are built properly. It's just impossible to build a merged caster improperly, while Trickster/Azata/Demon cheese that breaks the game requires some fairly specific things.
Well apparently Kalavaku tripping loop on Demon wasn't nerfed, and it also works with Shifters. :smug:

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1184370/view/3685684605323861069
Update 2.1.5r

Hello, crusaders!

An update 2.1.5r is here!

Highlights:

• Game crashes when using Inquisitor's Judgement ability — fixed;
  • In some cases, the story events in Dresen did not start if a player had chosen to become intimate with Sosiel during a card game — fixed. If you encountered the bug and this update doesn't fix it — load a save you made before the card game event;
  • Sometimes touch cure spells didn't work correctly in turn based mode — fixed.

If you are playing with mods, don’t forget to update them before loading your saves!

Beware of possible plot spoilers below!

Turn-based mode

• Sometimes touch cure spells didn't work correctly in turn based mode — fixed.

Classes & Mechanics

• Game crashes when using Inquisitor's Judgement ability — fixed.

Visual

• Visual display of details on the dead bodies of crusaders has been fixed.

Misс

• In some cases, the story events in Dresen did not start if a player had chosen to become intimate with Sosiel during a card game — fixed. If you encountered the bug and this update doesn't fix it — load a save you made before the card game event;
  • We no longer classify milk, eggs, flour and butter as junk.

skaraher

Prophet
Game crashes when using Inquisitor's Judgement ability — fixed

quintero-risa-quintero.gif

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Well apparently Kalavaku tripping loop on Demon wasn't nerfed, and it also work with Shifters. :smug:
Wasn't nerfed? More like wasn't fixed...

skaraher

Prophet
Owlcat released new survey about DLCs, Season Passes and so on, 10 questions or so:

https://www.facebook.com/Pathfinder...TE1cAUxdiad7ESMuMiCvr18bRv8Wn52oMC5TJwJBYaeel

Someone at Owlcat is clearly begging them to have common sense and make more DLC like Sarkorians that actually extends the main game.
Well we are at the moment at 4 adventure DLC being released, with only one (loosely) tying in in the main game, and the whole Act 5 still being in Alpha state. :smug:

I found my way into a "hidden abode" in the demon city. Holy fuck. I think they were going for a Twisted Rune style BG2 fight. The uber alchemist and kineticist wreak haus. I was able to retreat to the loft with no access via dimension door. That kept most of the combat off of me. I then layered the floor with DoT AoE and any CC I could muster. Got a cool circlet and tome out of it for my MC. Totally busted fight though.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
I do think its the hardest fight in the base game. Although access to deadly/CC aoe with can change the difficulty a lot.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I think Nocticula demands a more specific solution, but besides that, definitely hardest fight in the game, yes.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Well, perhaps, but that's limited to 2 Mythic Paths. And maybe even optional.

skaraher

Prophet
I found my way into a "hidden abode" in the demon city. Holy fuck. I think they were going for a Twisted Rune style BG2 fight. The uber alchemist and kineticist wreak haus. I was able to retreat to the loft with no access via dimension door. That kept most of the combat off of me. I then layered the floor with DoT AoE and any CC I could muster. Got a cool circlet and tome out of it for my MC. Totally busted fight though.
Just erase them with Storm of Justice bre. :smug:

You have the same kind of Kineticis spamming ambush in Ineluctable Prison btw, but by then you have more tool to deal with it.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Just erase them with Storm of Justice bre. :smug:

You have the same kind of Kineticis spamming ambush in Ineluctable Prison btw, but by then you have more tool to deal with it.
Here its more then just Kins, though. Gallus storming from front, Demodands teleporting behind, Succubusses pepering lower AC or CC'ed characters with arrows from hard to reach gallerys on both sides.
More fragile characters don't survive that.

What fight is this in act 4? I don't recall anything extreme there on the level of Nocticula. Is this the one where you have to collect the runes or w/e?

Ahh, OK. It's the hallway with like 40 enemies that just keep coming? Last time I did that I had Nenio with like 50 effective weird DC so it was a bit trivial. Maybe hard if you didn't have AoE but nowhere near the hardest fights in the game IMO, no enemies with horrifically high DC spells you need to shrug off.

The alchemist was the biggest problem. He had 456HP, no save below 45, and AC above 60. I don't remember what the immunity list was, but it was ample. His force bombs were wrecking my party. Not only did it knock some prone, but his item would make them all staggered too. This guy was 4/5 of the encounter if you dimension door up to the balcony. The archers are pretty rough too, but that bastard was the worst of it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom