Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with A Dance of Masks epilogue DLC

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
No ratfolk, wtf why even... just... cmon!

They've moved on to RT probably. I don't think the Season Pass 2 is coming even at this point.

If they gonna add a new race it will be probably in the rumored Enchanced Edition during fall

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/3557097

Console release date, a new DLC, and our next game​

Hello, Mythic Heroes!

We’ve been getting questions regarding the console version of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, and now we have exciting news:

It will become available on September 29th.

The game will be available in both physical and digital formats for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S via backward compatibility); as well as Nintendo Switch via the Cloud.

The Enhanced Edition of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous will become the standard version for the console release, and also will be available for all PC owners of the game on September 29th for free.

But that’s not all. The Treasure of the Midnight Isles, our third premium DLC for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, will launch on August 11. The islands—scattered across the dark abyssal ocean—hide treasures untold (and horrors unspeakable). Board the grim, cursed ship and venture into the unknown to find your fortune… or your demise.

In this new adventure, you will:

• Explore the vast archipelago full of treasures and dangers in a stand-alone rogue-like mode, or as a part of the main campaign
  • Try out different builds and party compositions, taking advantage of the enormous variety of the Pathfinder role-playing system – including the mythic paths
  • Death is just a setback! If a party perishes, its progress can still help you in subsequent playthroughs
  • Equip new magic weapons, put new magic potions and scrolls on your belt, and challenge both old and new enemies
  • Discover the secret of the ship that takes you on your journeys – and the truth about the ultimate treasure you're seeking
The Treasure of the Midnight Isles DLC can be purchased separately, and will also become available for those who own the Season Pass automatically.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1694801/Pathfinder_Wrath_of_the_Righteous__Season_Pass/

https://af.gog.com/ru/game/pathfinder_wrath_of_the_righteous_season_pass?as=1649904300

We also have great news for those of you who redeemed their codes in Epic Games Store: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is 50% off in Epic Games Store until July 28. Commander Edition and Mythic Edition are 45% off as well, and the DLCs are 25% off. The stars aligned just right for an epic crusade!

https://store.epicgames.com/ru/p/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous

And of course, we couldn’t keep quiet about our new project. A dedicated team of ours keeps working on recently announced Warhammer 40.000: Rogue Trader, a turn-based CRPG set in a grimdark world of the distant future. While most denizens of that world know only war, you, being a Rogue Trader, enjoy unique liberties and privileges of your title. This allows you to explore uncharted worlds, make unexpected alliances and recruit companions that would be unwelcome in the rest of the Empire of Men.

You can watch the trailer here:

Learn more about our new game, subscribe to the news and become a founder on its official site: https://roguetrader.owlcat.games/

070b9134981421481a2cffd93fd324a9_original.jpg

All aboard!

Delterius

Arcane
no way there's gonna be a 'season 2 pass' worth of dlcs between august 11th and september 29th right

so uh.. the enhanced edition ain't gonna be the final version of the game

Delterius

Arcane

Crichton

Prophet
I want to be excited about the roguelike DLC, but I thought the level generation in Beneath the Stolen lands was total half-assed garbage; completely ruined a great concept.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/3558040

Physical reward shipping status​

Hello, crusaders!

Today we would like to talk about the situation with the physical rewards.

When we started the campaign back in the early 2020, we hardly expected that we would fill in a whole bingo card of misfortunes. The global pandemic and the subsequent disruption of logistical chains, the currency exchange rates changing dramatically, supplies deficiency, and global crises that would force us to relocate the manufacturing of our physical items into another country. We are fully aware we were supposed to ship your physical rewards almost a year ago, and we can’t express how sorry we are to have let you down this way. Still, we are not giving up, and carefully preparing everything to resume the shipping.

Currently, we are finishing the process of relocating all of our manufacturing to China. We used to have manufacturers from all over the world, but since the logistics got more complicated, we want to create and ship the items from the same place to avoid additional risks. Right now, we are finalizing the paperwork that would allow us to ship worldwide from there. That process is not progressing as quickly as we were hoping, but we are working on getting everything done nonetheless. We don’t want to let you down once more, and we are taking time to check and double check that there won’t be any unpleasant surprises in the future. Please forgive us for this extra caution and for not announcing any approximate date on which the shipping would resume.

Meanwhile, please check that the address in your profile on https://wrath.owlcat.games/ is still relevant, and if not, especially if you moved into another country, please email us at team@owlcatgames.com with the new address, so we could correct our shipping lists. We will make an additional announcement when we finish all the preparations and start sending your physical rewards, so please contact us before that date if your shipping info has changed.

We remember our commitments, and we are set on fulfilling our obligations to our dear backers in the nearest future. We apologize for such a long wait and hoping we won’t disappoint you again.

With love, Owlcats.

07082539edd372ba298233e93f6feed5_original.png

e94639ac9cc5d71687fc3070884fa252_original.png

Aarwolf

Learned
The Wildcards were fine (the one with tiefling sisters), and I liked Varnhold Lot despite all its flaws. The dungeon one was also quite decent.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
The dungeon one was also quite decent.

How to tell if a poster is simping for Owlcat:

They praise the utter garbage that was The Tenebrous Depths
I wouldn't call it complete garbage:
- it had 3 nice bosses;
- the fixed version in the main campaign is a good way to undertake straight combat challenges between chapters. Almost never feels like a chore since you can only go through so many levels each time;
- the writing for the lost followers stuff is decent;
- the standalone (Lord forgive me) rogue-like dungeon is a great way to quickly test different party compositions.

Not that it didn't have its flaws, but I don't regret purchasing it. Don't get me wrong though, I still wouldn't suggest buying it to most players, since the base game already has too much content for its own good and the general shittyness of the dungeon doesn't make it for everyone.

EDIT: on second thought, I AM an Owlcat simp, so I guess you weren't wrong.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Hard disagree. It's a completely paint-by-numbers dungeon consisting almost entirely of combat and besides the bosses completely uninteresting combat as well.

Dishonoredbr

Erudite
I just want story DLC where you can play with your Mythic Level 20 character or maybe a DLC companion with a cool story like the Tieflings Sisters.. Come on Owlcat..

ArchAngel

Arcane
I am actually hyped about this 3rd DLC. I want a combat focused DLC that lets me level up and try out all Mythic powers without a need to go through same story paths each time. And no crusade stuff to waste our time.
Also I think I will play ironman since it is imagined as rogue like so I don't mind starting the dungeon over.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hard disagree. It's a completely paint-by-numbers dungeon consisting almost entirely of combat and besides the bosses completely uninteresting combat as well.
Your complaint is that the DLC that was advertised as a procedurally generated roguelike dungeon crawl is basically just procedurally generated combat, other than the hand placed bosses? Ok.

It's not the best content, but it's also far from the worst. I actually prefer the stand alone version to the campaign embedded one just because it flows better, so long as you play it in iron man mode as intended, and at a decent difficulty level (hard, unfair, or similar custom).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom