Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I am hereby gifting one copy of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous to the first interested poster who I deem worthy in ADULF HITLOR FAN KLUB's name, thus making him indirectly cause an act of support to pozzed Owlcat.

Who wants it? :love:

Sharpedge

Prophet
Rather amusing bug I found - some enemies (not all) have their difficulty modifiers applied as buffs rather than as direct stat increases and as a consequence of this dispel magic removes them. Having dispel magic remove 10+ ac, ab and saves more than you expected on cast makes for some rather anticlimactic fights.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
strategic tranny

40976927_101.jpg
This pic is just gold,you have a chinless spineless thing on the left,a hemansheman tranny thing on the right and accountant cuck watching a video of his wife getting fucked by tyron in the middle. The thing on the left is the weirdest,imagine a tranny having more manly and defined muscular features than you lol.

MtF have the highest T-levels of any human. They basically blew through male and back into female of some shit. Biggest assholes you’ll ever meet.

And yes the GAE is lousy with that shit. The country is tired of carrying their loser asses on our backs.

Desiderius

Patron
Rather amusing bug I found - some enemies (not all) have their difficulty modifiers applied as buffs rather than as direct stat increases and as a consequence of this dispel magic removes them. Having dispel magic remove 10+ ac, ab and saves more than you expected on cast makes for some rather anticlimactic fights.

That’s why it takes Mythic abilities to get a decent Dispel.

Codex Year of the Donut
strategic tranny

40976927_101.jpg
This pic is just gold,you have a chinless spineless thing on the left,a hemansheman tranny thing on the right and accountant cuck watching a video of his wife getting fucked by tyron in the middle. The thing on the left is the weirdest,imagine a tranny having more manly and defined muscular features than you lol.

MtF have the highest T-levels of any human. They basically blew through male and back into female of some shit. Biggest assholes you’ll ever meet.

And yes the GAE is lousy with that shit. The country is tired of carrying their loser asses on our backs.
Is there something you'd like to tell us?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I am hereby gifting one copy of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous to the first interested poster who I deem worthy in ADULF HITLOR FAN KLUB's name, thus making him indirectly cause an act of support to pozzed Owlcat.

oooh me me me
:smug:
Buahahahahaha a poor kwan begging a glorious evrofag for free gibz. That kwan pride evaporates the moment someone offers him free shit lol
:lol:

Desiderius

Patron
strategic tranny

40976927_101.jpg

Yes, stop talking out of your ass and learn something for once in your life. Read a book maybe. Do something.

Desiderius

Patron
Codex Year of the Donut

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
strategic tranny

40976927_101.jpg

Yes, stop talking out of your ass and learn something for once in your life. Read a book maybe. Do something.
Rusty,a kwan......and reading.....
:nocountryforshitposters:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

I'm from the third world. You can probably write it off as a donation.

Sorry rusty and Netch, but Delterius pulls bro-rank. I'll 'member you for next time

Delterius throw me your friendo code for steamo in a PM :salute:

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

I'm from the third world. You can probably write it off as a donation.

Sorry rusty and Netch, but Delterius' pulls bro-rank. I'll 'member you for next time

Delterius throw me your friendo code on steamo in a PM :salute:
:deathclaw:
But doesn't he have the game. He spends all his time talking about that alpha and shit. If you are going to gift it to someone for real,better gift it to anyone who doesn't own the game.

EDIT:Nevermind,wrong dude beginning with D,my bad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom