Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Percy

Cipher
Nenio - I like making her an arcane trickster.
Why tho? It takes a hell of a lot of levels to bring her online as an AT since you need to shove 4 regualr feats and at least one Mythic into her (Precise, Point Blank, both Spell Pen. and Mythic Spell Pen.) none of which she has when you first get her.[/QUOTE]

I'm lazy and like auto attack a lot.

I only try for hard battles.

However, you're right - I have been building casters sub optimally (as buff bots, healers etc) so I'll make a better effort.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Here’s how I auto-atk with Nenio:

Phantasmal Putrefaction -> Phantasmal Web -> Rainbow Pattern.

Mythic Spell Pen, Mythic Spell Focus Illusion, Magician’s Ring, Amulet of Clarity, Darven’s Hat, Staff of Good Caster.

AoE Enemies only no muss no fuss. Learn it love it.

Desiderius

Patron
She doesn’t act like a MtF. Wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out the surg was to repair multilated girl parts from earlier failed FtM.

She’s the butch and the Orc’s the femme but compared to Western shit it’s super chill and easily avoided. You have to ask about it twice.

The future is Kingdom Come style realism. This is them trying to maintain a respectful foothold. Boston marriages are in fact trad so whatever.

The Tranny Sue is a flat character with no obvious flaws so it is what it is. A compromise.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
For the next character I am wanting to take a look at either Azata or Demon, probably Demon just for the contrast. Looking at its set of mythic feats though it does look very underwhelming and I am not quite sure what would fit well with it at all. Maybe a vivisectionist? Its easier to figure something out for Azata anyhow.

IMHO demon is best for raging classes right now. Especially Bloodrager, but that's because bloodrager is kinda OP and goes with everything.

Saravan

Savant
She doesn’t act like a MtF. Wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out the surg was to repair multilated girl parts from earlier failed FtM.

She’s the butch and the Orc’s the femme but compared to Western shit it’s super chill and easily avoided. You have to ask about it twice.

The future is Kingdom Come style realism. This is them trying to maintain a respectful foothold. Boston marriages are in fact trad so whatever.

The Tranny Sue is a flat character with no obvious flaws so it is what it is. A compromise.

tenor.gif

Desiderius

Patron
Yeah, yeah, yeah it’s all fun and games til Skynet puts your species out. Transsexual-> transhuman -> transorganic.

It’s worth some strategic thought.

Saravan

Savant
Yeah, yeah, yeah it’s all fun and games til Skynet puts your species out. Transsexual-> transhuman -> transorganic.

It’s worth some strategic thought.

Good thing a Russian developer that made a product for a specific group (gamers) within a niche segment of the market (cRPG) decided to create a strategic fantasy trans character to combat the inevitable collapse of human beings as we know it. You are beyond delusional with this game.

Saravan

Savant
decided to create a strategic fantasy trans character
Now I know you're shitposting. Anevia being a tranny is Paizo's shit. Only way to know this is either to read about the AP or pass a persuasion check with massive DC which, right now, isn't even in the game. So, as it is, you can actually say that Owlcat retconned part of the shitshow.

So what? How difficult is it to just say something along the lines of "yeah it's pretty bad that's there but the character building and combat mechanics, and X & Y elements of the game are so great that I don't care". Instead Desiderius as usual demonstrate his massive autism to try cope with every potential flaw. It's tragicomedy in a sense.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
strategic tranny

40976927_101.jpg
This pic is just gold,you have a chinless spineless thing on the left,a hemansheman tranny thing on the right and accountant cuck watching a video of his wife getting fucked by tyron in the middle. The thing on the left is the weirdest,imagine a tranny having more manly and defined muscular features than you lol.

Sharpedge

Prophet
decided to create a strategic fantasy trans character
Now I know you're shitposting. Anevia being a tranny is Paizo's shit. Only way to know this is either to read about the AP or pass a persuasion check with massive DC which, right now, isn't even in the game. So, as it is, you can actually say that Owlcat retconned part of the shitshow.

Edit: Back to serious shit - how did you fine folks that progressed past ch.3 do it since the crusade shit is fucked? Supposedly you can just go through the demon forts, but it doesn't work for me and, so far, the only solution I have is cheat myself resources to buy mercs but this is an extremely tedious and long ass process.
Its fucked for some people and not for others - It didn't bug for me personally but I don't know what conditions cause it to bug or not bug.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom