Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
As much as I appreciate your enthusiasm, Pink Eye, could you please stop spamming posts? You are drowning out the others here, and I'm very much interested in hearing everyone's voices.
Codex rule number 1: ignore list is your friend
Ignore function are for thin skinned weak cucks. Real men endure all the shit and toxic. Endure. In enduring grow strong.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
It's okay guys. There will be a big Q&A coming up soon. Once I get /pfg/ questions in the AMA. I will then centralize all the information dump from that Q&A here in one post. After that, I think I may take a permanent leave from the Pathfinder community in general. I've been very dedicated to the Pathfinder community. Here, steam, and 4chan. It's time I took a break, indefinitely.

Last edited:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
It's okay guys. There will be a big Q&A coming up soon. Once I get /pfg/ questions in the AMA. I will then centralize all the information dump from that Q&A here in one post. After that, I think I may take a permanent leave from the Pathfinder community in general. I've been very dedicated to the Pathfinder community. Here, steam, and 4chan.
I thought you were banned off steam? It's time you gave up trying to convince the casuals of anything and get your priorities right.

jf8350143

Liturgist
Social Goals:
Vpkzkit.png

Wonder which cameo it will be. A companion maybe? Or maybe a special book?

Also who is Queen Galfrey again?

ChildInTime

Learned
The question is - will the Queen be romanceable by an evil PC or not. Skeletons need love too.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
It's okay guys. There will be a big Q&A coming up soon. Once I get /pfg/ questions in the AMA. I will then centralize all the information dump from that Q&A here in one post. After that, I think I may take a permanent leave from the Pathfinder community in general. I've been very dedicated to the Pathfinder community. Here, steam, and 4chan.
I thought you were banned off steam? It's time you gave up trying to convince the casuals of anything and get your priorities right.
Yeah. I've been with the steam community ever since Kingmaker released, and got a perma ban. As for the rest, you needn't worry. I won't be participating in the Pathfinder community anymore soon. I think I've learned my lesson!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Cohh Carnage continues his cameo career:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/2772436

Cohh Carnage Is on the Board

Dear Pathfinders,

The Worldwound attracts a whole bunch of different people, and each one of them has their own reasons for joining the crusade. Sometimes you can meet someone totally unexpected on the streets of Kenabres! There’s a new rumor going around: they say that a noble sir, the brave adventurer and great streamer Cohh Carnage has joined the crusade! And we are absolutely thrilled with this co-op. You will be able to hear his voice during your adventure. But in what guise will he appear? Guess we’ll have to wait for Wrath of the Righteous to find out!

Cohh recorded a small video salute for our backers:

07082539edd372ba298233e93f6feed5_original.png

One More Thing

Today we also want to share another exciting RPG project that’s live on Kickstarter, Cyber Knights: Flashpoint.

46a35cd518b381d53538d7b8a7984653_original.png

Some of our team has played the game that resulted from Trese Brothers’ last Kickstarter, Star Traders: Frontiers, and enjoyed the complex and evolving galaxy wrapped around their captain, spaceship and crew. So if you love games where you assemble a squad of characters who each have their own unique storylines and then take them on daring adventures, you might like this turn-based cyberpunk RPG -- Cyber Knights: Flashpoint.

You play as the leader of an elite group of mercenaries working for the highest bidder in the shadows of New Boston. The game, which also hails from a rich heritage of pen and paper RPGs, combines tactical elements like stealth, hacking and tense combat with strategic features like base building, contact management and in-depth squad customization.

2b45445597e5a96de2ee0a820a8e3d42_original.gif

From within the walls of your upgradeable safehouse, you’ll work your contacts, broker deals for your next mission and make consequential story decisions. We’re excited to see more about their heist mission system that allows you to prep for each mission uniquely; for example bribing a police lieutenant or buying a custom-built exploit kit to knock out the target’s security cameras.

As Cyber Knights: Flashpoint enters its final week, it is climbing the stretch goals ladder with some exciting items up next on the menu. A major upgrade to the hacking system, a new Assassin job featuring a cybercat companion and even an expansive second story campaign set in the Neo-Prague are all within reach.

Often summarized as a cyberpunk XCOM, check out the Cyber Knights: Flashpoint project for yourself!

07082539edd372ba298233e93f6feed5_original.png

To arms!

Owlcats

a2c1517a9007f74c818899c4d89a9213_original.png

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Last edited:

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
As much as I appreciate your enthusiasm, Pink Eye, could you please stop spamming posts? You are drowning out the others here, and I'm very much interested in hearing everyone's voices.
Ok!
If you stop posting we will actually convince Owlcat to never again add the monk class to Pathfinder videogames. Keep that in mind

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Ok!
If you stop posting we will actually convince Owlcat to never again add the monk class to Pathfinder videogames. Keep that in mind
Live I've said. I've been dedicated to the Pathfinder community ever since Kingmaker released. Here, 4chan, and Steam. It's time I stopped posting, and took a permanent break. Of course, that will be after the big Q&A.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Ok!
Live I've said. I've been dedicated to the Pathfinder community ever since Kingmaker released. Here, 4chan, and Steam. It's time I stopped posting, and took a permanent break. Of course, that will be after the big Q&A.
Monks are gonna die and it's gonna be on you. Stop posting and you will deal with the consequences. A world where you have to grab a sword if you wanna fight. The heaven.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Cohh is the 10k backer isn't he? And he loves PfK so much. I think he did 2 playthroughs on stream. One was where the game was insanely broken around Nov and he stopped playing after game-breaking bugs. Then he did a full playthrough again just before the Enhanced Edition.

Guy also loves his CRPGs, playing KOTOR, KOTOR2, Wasteland 2, Arcanum on stream. He is streaming Beautiful Desolation right now. Probably one of the most entertaining variety streamers out there.

Last edited:

Delterius

Arcane
tbh if you can become a lich and send undead armies around, the crusaders shouldn't be like 'yeah good ok'

so I imagine you can at least betray galfrey

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom