Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire + DLC Thread - now with turn-based combat!

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
goddamn PoE 2 is pretty as fuck. Just a feast for the eye-balls really.

Too bad about [insert one of the game's numerous failings here], sigh.

2house2fly

Magister
No joke. I just replayed Deadfire and I had forgotten just how bad it was. I mean the whole central conceit of the plot is just so fucking massively retarded I have no idea how it passed even one quick review. Eothas is going to destroy the wheel which the gods claim is bad because it will supposedly lead to Eora running out of souls... Only the wheel was man made in the first place so how could things have survived for the thousands of years before that?
[Intellect 19] Logically, whatever natural system was in place previously was co-opted by the Wheel to the extent that it now requires the Wheel to function.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
what did OBS seriously rip off the entire plot of robert jordan's Wheel of Time? not even joking.

EDIT: just tried chatting to Infinitron in the chat-replay by mistake, lul.

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
Leaked text in the game files suggests that the gods used to all be physical, and Magran and Wael covered it up.

There's also a line that indicates the gods may have existed before the Engwithans created the wheel, but it's less clear.

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
My current theory is that the gods tricked the Engwithans into building the wheel in order to harvest their souls, but something went wrong and they became dependent on it to survive (losing their true physical forms in the process).

Codex Year of the Donut
Pillars of Eternity Plot Twist: The Gods were fake all along!
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck

The "not real gods!" thing was incredibly dumb. If they wanted to argue that they're not the equivalent of an omnipotent deity(e.g., Abrahamic God), then, sure. But for all intents and purposes, they are gods. To the best of my knowledge, there is no rule that says a god may not have once been a mortal.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nothing about Woedica challenge, nothing about new subclasses... priorities.

Well they did say that Obsidian has two separate teams for PoE2, one for the DLC content and one for the patch updates. They're from the DLC team, so I guess they're not the ones to talk about that stuff.

Tenebris

Scholar
Leaked text in the game files suggests that the gods used to all be physical, and Magran and Wael covered it up.

There's also a line that indicates the gods may have existed before the Engwithans created the wheel, but it's less clear.

Isn't it already mentioned that they all used to be physical in the base game? On a side note the leaked files seem to also mention who that new God is. It also seems like they expand on all the sidekicks a bit. They aren't full companions but they all have some dialogue at Ukaizo. We get a bit more of insight of Yezuha from Rekke.

"You do not know Yezuha. I hope you do not have to. But I fear that you will."

As for the new God if I'm reading it correctly it's

Concelhaut. That asshole gets a new body and becomes a God? Are you shitting me?

2house2fly

Magister
I'd imagine that's a choice you get. Also it'd be a bit of a retcon, since in this setting you don't become a god, you become part of a god, like a cell in their body.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck

The "not real gods!" thing was incredibly dumb. If they wanted to argue that they're not the equivalent of an omnipotent deity(e.g., Abrahamic God), then, sure. But for all intents and purposes, they are gods. To the best of my knowledge, there is no rule that says a god may not have once been a mortal.
The point is to undercut the very nature of authority by revealing the artifice behind all leadership. If the gods are products created by people to fulfill a function, then what entitles them to dominion over and the worship of mortals?

jf8350143

Liturgist
In deadfire they always give you the choices to say what you think the god is, the "gods are not real" is just one of the options. The take away from the first game's ending is "the gods are created by human", what do you think of them after you know this is up to you.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
If the gods are products created by people to fulfill a function, then what entitles them to dominion over and the worship of mortals?

Power and ability to assist their worshippers, just like deities in almost every other fantasy setting.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
The point is to undercut the very nature of authority by revealing the artifice behind all leadership. If the gods are products created by people to fulfill a function, then what entitles them to dominion over and the worship of mortals?

We can take Plato's stance on this and say they should have authority because they are the "wisest". And let's say being the wisest is enough proof of objective leadership. They don't need to be constants or eternal for a reason to have dominion. Besides, even if no reason can be found, who can do anything? How can you "revolt" when they aren't physical beings? You can say that nothing stops people from reverting back to what Thaos said, a state of complete chaos, but he's wrong. Laws irl are more preventive than anything else and they are effective at that, the gods in Eora will act much the same way.

There's also nothing stopping people from still perpetuating the myth they are eternal and timeless.

Tenebris

Scholar
As for the new God if I'm reading it correctly it's

Concelhaut. That asshole gets a new body and becomes a God? Are you shitting me?

Where did you see this? I'm pretty sure you're mistaken.

It's in the ending slides. Reading it again I don't think they mean an actual God but more or less one.

Concelhaut's ascension to near-divinity shocks the Circle of Archmagi, who are uncharacteristically rapid and unified in their response - immediate and violent censure of the lich. Concelhaut's titanic form weathers the magical attack, however, before disappearing into the depths of the Deadfire. He likely lurks in the deepest darkness of Ondra's realm, plotting, scheming, and awaiting a time he might rise again to reclaim his rightful authority.

Last edited:

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
How big are the changes to the ending slides? Just isolated new ones like the White March's or changes to original ending slides, too?

Tenebris

Scholar
How big are the changes to the ending slides? Just isolated new ones like the White March's or changes to original ending slides, too?

There are new ending slides added the same way as Beast of Winter and SSS.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
TT1

If I wanted to make the weapon proficiency abilities to be passives, all I need to change is the "IsPassive: false" to true, right?

I want to "balance" the bonus/penalty from each weapon proficiency and turn it into a Passive ability, basically similarly to how Proficiencies were in PoE1 in a way. As things are right now they're all completely useless.

2nd question: Did a recent patch lock up the gamedatabundle files in the game dir? I just now did a few minor changes that aren't showing up inside the game, however if I make a seperate file with the new values and put it in Override folder then the changes stick.

EDIT: Alternatively what would be the steps required to take the bonus Devoted gives your proficient weapons and apply it to the weapon proficiencies and then turn them passives? Rather, what I'm really asking is:

how do I simply add a new "bonus" or "penalty" to an ability, say adding an Accuracy bonus to the estoc's vulnerable thrust? Simply tweaking the proficiency's bonus/penalties wouldn't fix them as a lot of them have very bad/useless bonuses to begin with that no amount of tuning would make worth having as a passive.

3rd question: what do I need to change to make the Assassin_Passive triger a AFF_Flanked?

I want to make it so that when the Rogue-Assassin hits an enemy from stealth the assassinated blow will land with the normal buffs the sub-class gives it but also leave the enemy with flanked affliction, so that the following normal attack will be a sneak attack.

(Obviously I would then lower the Assassin_Passive bonuses to compensate for it now leaving the enemy afflicted, but that is as simple as changing numbers so it goes without saying).

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
oh, another question (to anyone):

Is using Unity_Console mod still the only way to enable PathOfTheDamned?

Is it possible to change it using just the console? I'd rather not install unity_console if I can avoid it as it makes the game lag/crash randomly (it's out of date I believe, it works but prone to random shit happening cos author hasn't kept up with patches).

Popiel

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The base game and PoE for that matter already confirmed this at multiple points, nothing new to report. At no point was ever explained why such a retarded solution was conceived. Perhaps they will explain that with...

That's moderately amusing, but as someone else has said - this shit with the gods is just embarrassing in just how silly the way they are handling it is. Let them just stop.

Only positive thing out of all of this - more of Rekke and his backstory.:incline: Although judging from the quote they are going for classical montheism-is-bad with his warnings about his homeland, which is beyond retardation.

Lacrymas

Arcane

No, you can do it through the console commands in the game. I forgot how to do it, though, but I personally did it when I realized Veteran is far too easy. I think I googled it.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Hey, buddy, sorry for the delay. Day was crazy at work.
TT1

If I wanted to make the weapon proficiency abilities to be passives, all I need to change is the "IsPassive: false" to true, right?

I want to "balance" the bonus/penalty from each weapon proficiency and turn it into a Passive ability, basically similarly to how Proficiencies were in PoE1 in a way. As things are right now they're all completely useless.

Yes. You just need to set IsPassive to true, inside the Game.GameData.GenericAbilityComponent.

2nd question: Did a recent patch lock up the gamedatabundle files in the game dir? I just now did a few minor changes that aren't showing up inside the game, however if I make a seperate file with the new values and put it in Override folder then the changes stick.

EDIT: Alternatively what would be the steps required to take the bonus Devoted gives your proficient weapons and apply it to the weapon proficiencies and then turn them passives? Rather, what I'm really asking is:

how do I simply add a new "bonus" or "penalty" to an ability, say adding an Accuracy bonus to the estoc's vulnerable thrust? Simply tweaking the proficiency's bonus/penalties wouldn't fix them as a lot of them have very bad/useless bonuses to begin with that no amount of tuning would make worth having as a passive.

Ok, let me try to be more detailed here, because I dont know your knowledge of PoE structure:

This is an Estoc, inside items.gamedatabundle:

{
"$type": "Game.GameData.WeaponGameData, Assembly-CSharp",
"DebugName": "Estoc",
"ID": "5282f80a-2527-4382-8144-2b80765519bb",
"Components": [{
"$type": "Game.GameData.ItemComponent, Assembly-CSharp",
"DisplayName": 7,
"DescriptionText": 260,
"DescriptionTextTactical": -1,
"FilterType": "Weapons",
"InventoryAudioEventListID": "d9ef8ec9-f1fb-4d0b-88b7-49d7c0310019",
"IsQuestItem": "false",
"IsIngredient": "false",
"IsCurrency": "false",
"IsAdventuringItem": "false",
"IsJunk": "false",
"CanSellForFullValue": "false",
"MaxStackSize": 1,
"NeverDropAsLoot": "false",
"CanBePickpocketed": "true",
"IsUnique": "false",
"Value": 70,
"IconTextureSmall": "gui/icons/items/weapons/estoc/estoc_s.png",
"IconTextureLarge": "gui/icons/items/weapons/estoc/estoc_l.png",
"PencilSketchTexture": "",
"InspectOnUseButton": [],
"IsPlaceholder": "false"
}, {
"$type": "Game.GameData.EquippableComponent, Assembly-CSharp",
"EquipmentType": "Estoc",
"EquipmentSlot": "BothPrimaryAndSecondary",
"AppearancePiece": {
"ModelVisualDataPath": "prefabs/items/appearance/weapons/estoc/a_estoc01.asset"
},
"ItemModsIDs": [],
"OnEquipVisualEffects": [],
"RestrictedToClassIDs": [],
"RestrictedToPlayer": "false",
"EquipConditionals": {
"Operator": 0,
"Components": []
},
"ProficientAbilityID": "24e28fab-4999-40ed-9a83-3d45ae6c671c",
"CannotUnequip": "false",
"ItemRendererPrefab": "prefabs/itemrenderers/genericitemrenderer.prefab",
"ItemModel": "",
"AnimationController": "",
"PaperdollOverrideRenderer": "",
"AttackSummonID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"CannotSheathe": "false",
"PropVisualEffects": []
}, {
"$type": "Game.GameData.WeaponComponent, Assembly-CSharp",
"Stance": "TwoHandedClosedGrip",
"AnimationStanceID": "2bfb014c-53e1-44d0-82c8-3c3ff7a6741e",
"StatusEffectsOnLaunchIDs": [],
"IsDisplayedWhenAlternate": "true",
"IsUniversalType": "false",
"AttackID": "07001a50-d24a-46f5-a178-dee4d6dafe4e",
"NoiseLevelID": "15743f94-1026-40b0-8e13-a667b3f66f63",
"ForceBackScabbard": "false",
"ScabbardAppearancePiece": {
"ModelVisualDataPath": "prefabs/items/appearance/weapons/estoc/a_estoc01_scabbard.asset"
},
"ScabbardRendererPrefab": "prefabs/itemrenderers/genericitemrenderer.prefab",
"ScabbardModel": "",
"AudioEventListID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
}
]
},

Estoc proficiency is this key: 24e28fab-4999-40ed-9a83-3d45ae6c671c.

We have to find it on abilites.gamedatabundle

{
"$type": "Game.GameData.GenericAbilityGameData, Assembly-CSharp",
"DebugName": "Estoc_Vulnerable_Thrust",
"ID": "24e28fab-4999-40ed-9a83-3d45ae6c671c",
"$type": "Game.GameData.GenericAbilityComponent, Assembly-CSharp",
"KeywordsIDs": [],
"DisplayName": 2589,
"Description": 2590,
"DescriptionTactical": -1,
"UpgradeDescriptions": [],
"UpgradedFromID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"Vocalization": "NoVocalization",
"Icon": "gui/icons/abilities/talents/weaponmodal_esotic.png",
"UsageType": "None",
"UsageValue": 0,
"AbilityClassID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"AbilityLevel": 0,
"IsPassive": "false",
"StackingRuleOverride": "Default",
"TriggerOnHit": "false",
"IsModal": "true",
"ModalGroupID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"IsCombatOnly": "false",
"IsNonCombatOnly": "false",
"HideFromUI": "false",
"HideFromCombatLog": "false",
"UniqueSet": "None",
"DurationOverride": 0,
"OverrideEmpower": "Default",
"ClearsOnMovement": "false",
"CannotActivateWhileInStealth": "false",
"CannotActivateWhileInvisible": "false",
"ActivationPrerequisites": {
"Conditional": {
}
},
"ApplicationPrerequisites": {
}
},
"DeactivationPrerequisites": {
}
},
"PowerLevelScaling": {
"ScalingType": "Default",
"BaseLevel": 0,
"LevelIncrement": 1,
"MaxLevel": 0,
"DamageAdjustment": 1,
"DurationAdjustment": 1,
"BounceCountAdjustment": 0,
"ProjectileCountAdjustment": 0,
"AccuracyAdjustment": 0,
"PenetrationAdjustment": 0
},
"StatusEffectKeywordsIDs": [],
"StatusEffectsIDs": ["05ff03e6-1d45-488f-b831-1cd8038e8851", "74aa8a88-22fd-496b-adbe-317107071ad6"],
"VisualEffects": [],
"SelfMaterialReplacementID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"AttackID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"AITargetingConditional": {
},
"Scripts": []
},
"AudioEventListID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"GrantedViaScript": "false"
}, {
"$type": "Game.GameData.ProgressionUnlockableComponent, Assembly-CSharp"
}
]
}

So, this is an active ability, that apply the "05ff03e6-1d45-488f-b831-1cd8038e8851" and "74aa8a88-22fd-496b-adbe-317107071ad6" status effects, when the modal is activated.

Lets take a look at them, inside statuseffects.gamedatabundle.

The first one apply -15 on defection for infinite time (i.e. as long the modal is activated)

{
"$type": "Game.GameData.StatusEffectGameData, Assembly-CSharp",
"DebugName": "Estoc_Vulnerable_Thrust_SE_Deflection",
"ID": "05ff03e6-1d45-488f-b831-1cd8038e8851",
"$type": "Game.GameData.StatusEffectComponent, Assembly-CSharp",
"StatusEffectType": "Deflection",
"OverrideDescriptionString": -1,
"OverrideDescriptionStringTactical": -1,
"UseStatusEffectValueAs": "None",
"BaseValue": -15,
"DynamicValue": {
"Stat": "None",
"SkillDataID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"ClassID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"MultiplyBy": 1,
"Operator": "Add"
},
"KeywordsIDs": ["2fb58200-b9af-497e-bcd4-428ecbbd63b9"],
"DurationType": "Infinite",
"Duration": 0,
"MaxStackQuantity": 0,
"ApplicationBehavior": "UseLongerDurationIfAlreadyApplied",
"ApplicationType": "ApplyOnStart",
"IntervalRateID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"StackedChildrenApplyEffects": "false",
}
},
"TriggerAdjustment": {
"TriggerOnEvent": "None",
"TriggerOffEvent": "None",
"ValidateWithAttackFilter": "false",
"ParamValue": 0,
"ValueAdjustment": 0,
"DurationAdjustment": 0,
"ResetTriggerOnEffectTimeout": "false",
"MaxTriggerCount": 0,
"IgnoreMaxTriggerCount": "false",
"RemoveEffectAtMax": "false",
"ChanceToTrigger": 1
},
"UseCharacterLevel": "false",
"DurationAdjustment": 0
},
"IsHostile": "false",
"ClearOnCombatEnd": "false",
"ClearOnRest": "false",
"ClearOnFoodRest": "false",
"ClearWhenAttacks": "false",
"ClearOnDeath": "false",
"HideFromCombatTooltip": "false",
"MaterialReplacementID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"AttackFilter": {
"KeywordLogic": "Or",
"Race": "None",
"IsKith": "false",
"HealthPercentage": 0,
"HealthOperator": "EqualTo",
"Range": "None",
"ClassTypeID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"Source": "None",
"DefendedBy": "None",
"Empowered": "false",
"Disengagement": "false",
"Stealthed": "false",
"UseStealthLinger": "false",
"PowerLevel": 0,
"PowerLevelOperator": "EqualTo",
"ChanceToApply": 1,
"AttackHostility": "Default",
"TargetType": "None"
},
"AttackTargetFilter": {
"Distance": 0,
"DistanceOperator": "EqualTo",
"HasDOT": "false",
"IsMarked": "false",
"TargetHostility": "Default"
},
"ExtraValue": 0,
"OverridePenetration": 0,
"DamageTypeValue": "All",
"KeywordValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"RaceValue": "None",
"StatusEffectTypeValue": "None",
"ItemValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"AfflictionTypeValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"StatusEffectsValueIDs": [],
"AttackValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"AttackOverrideValue": "None",
"EventValue": "OnApply",
"ClassValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"WeaponTypeValue": "None",
"AttackHitType": "None",
"SkillValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"BedRestDaysMinimum": 0,
"BedRestDaysMaximum": 0
}
]
}

The second one apply +2 on Penetration Rating as long the modal is active.

{
"$type": "Game.GameData.StatusEffectGameData, Assembly-CSharp",
"DebugName": "Estoc_Vulnerable_Thrust_SE_Penetration",
"ID": "74aa8a88-22fd-496b-adbe-317107071ad6",
"$type": "Game.GameData.StatusEffectComponent, Assembly-CSharp",
"StatusEffectType": "PenetrationRating",
"OverrideDescriptionString": -1,
"OverrideDescriptionStringTactical": -1,
"UseStatusEffectValueAs": "None",
"BaseValue": 2,
"DynamicValue": {
"Stat": "None",
"SkillDataID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"ClassID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"MultiplyBy": 1,
"Operator": "Add"
},
"DurationType": "Infinite",
"Duration": 0,
"MaxStackQuantity": 0,
"ApplicationBehavior": "UseLongerDurationIfAlreadyApplied",
"ApplicationType": "ApplyOnStart",
"IntervalRateID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"StackedChildrenApplyEffects": "false",
}
},
"TriggerAdjustment": {
"TriggerOnEvent": "None",
"TriggerOffEvent": "None",
"ValidateWithAttackFilter": "false",
"ParamValue": 0,
"DurationAdjustment": 0,
"ResetTriggerOnEffectTimeout": "false",
"MaxTriggerCount": 0,
"IgnoreMaxTriggerCount": "false",
"RemoveEffectAtMax": "false",
"ChanceToTrigger": 1
},
"UseCharacterLevel": "false",
"DurationAdjustment": 0
},
"IsHostile": "false",
"ClearOnCombatEnd": "false",
"ClearOnRest": "false",
"ClearOnFoodRest": "false",
"ClearWhenAttacks": "false",
"ClearOnDeath": "false",
"HideFromCombatTooltip": "false",
"MaterialReplacementID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"AttackFilter": {
"Range": "None",
"ClassTypeID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"Source": "Weapon",
"DefendedBy": "None",
"Empowered": "false",
"Disengagement": "false",
"Stealthed": "false",
"UseStealthLinger": "false",
"PowerLevel": 0,
"PowerLevelOperator": "EqualTo",
"ChanceToApply": 1,
"AttackHostility": "Default",
"TargetType": "None"
},
"AttackTargetFilter": {
"Distance": 0,
"DistanceOperator": "EqualTo",
"HasDOT": "false",
"IsMarked": "false",
"TargetHostility": "Default"
},
"ExtraValue": 0,
"OverridePenetration": 0,
"DamageTypeValue": "All",
"KeywordValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"RaceValue": "None",
"StatusEffectTypeValue": "None",
"ItemValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"AfflictionTypeValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"StatusEffectsValueIDs": [],
"AttackValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"AttackOverrideValue": "None",
"EventValue": "OnApply",
"ClassValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"WeaponTypeValue": "None",
"AttackHitType": "None",
"SkillValueID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"BedRestDaysMinimum": 0,
"BedRestDaysMaximum": 0
}
]
}

So, you just need to add a new status effect on the "Estoc_Vulnerable_Thrust" ability (24e28fab-4999-40ed-9a83-3d45ae6c671c).

If you want to be quick, just add the status effect of the Rapier modal "2c4e4740-98ee-4958-b5ad-a349439a37ea" on that list. It adds 20 to the accuracy. Then, your status effect list will be like this on the ability:

"StatusEffectsIDs": ["05ff03e6-1d45-488f-b831-1cd8038e8851", "74aa8a88-22fd-496b-adbe-317107071ad6","2c4e4740-98ee-4958-b5ad-a349439a37ea"],

There are other status effects adding other numbers to the accuracy. If you think 20 its too much, search for "AllAccuracy" inside statuseffects.gamedatabundle.

3rd question: what do I need to change to make the Assassin_Passive triger a AFF_Flanked?

I want to make it so that when the Rogue-Assassin hits an enemy from stealth the assassinated blow will land with the normal buffs the sub-class gives it but also leave the enemy with flanked affliction, so that the following normal attack will be a sneak attack.

(Obviously I would then lower the Assassin_Passive bonuses to compensate for it now leaving the enemy afflicted, but that is as simple as changing numbers so it goes without saying).

Ok, lets see the Assassin_Passive

}, {
"$type": "Game.GameData.GenericAbilityGameData, Assembly-CSharp",
"DebugName": "Assassin_Passive",
"ID": "4badd93c-4070-4441-9247-36d772fc950d",
"$type": "Game.GameData.GenericAbilityComponent, Assembly-CSharp",
"DisplayName": 3578,
"Description": 3579,
"DescriptionTactical": -1,
"UpgradeDescriptions": [],
"UpgradedFromID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"Vocalization": "NoVocalization",
"Icon": "gui/icons/abilities/talents/class_rogue.png",
"UsageType": "None",
"UsageValue": 0,
"AbilityClassID": "8efd7667-8bc9-4020-b7f6-5a91b9d04e48",
"AbilityLevel": 0,
"IsPassive": "true",
"StackingRuleOverride": "Default",
"TriggerOnHit": "false",
"IsModal": "false",
"ModalGroupID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"IsCombatOnly": "false",
"IsNonCombatOnly": "false",
"UniqueSet": "None",
"DurationOverride": 0,
"OverrideEmpower": "Default",
"ClearsOnMovement": "false",
"CannotActivateWhileInStealth": "false",
"CannotActivateWhileInvisible": "false",
"ActivationPrerequisites": {
"$type": "OEIFormats.FlowCharts.ConditionalCall, OEIFormats",
"Data": {
"FullName": "Boolean IsCharacterStealthed(Guid)",
"Parameters": ["011111e9-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"],
"Flags": "",
"UnrealCall": "",
"FunctionHash": 1739009647,
"ParameterHash": 643611138
},
"Not": false,
"Operator": 1
}, {
"FullName": "Boolean HasStatusEffectWithKeyword(Guid, Guid)",
"Parameters": ["011111e9-0000-0000-0000-000000000000", "fe80a668-dcb3-4cea-ae2e-70d47dc91348"],
"FunctionHash": -1392641717,
"ParameterHash": 1237200400
},
"Not": false,
"Operator": 1
}
]
}
},
}
},
"DeactivationPrerequisites": {
"FullName": "Boolean IsCharacterStealthed(Guid)",
"Parameters": ["011111e9-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"],
"FunctionHash": 1739009647,
"ParameterHash": 643611138
},
"Not": true,
"Operator": 0
}, {
"FullName": "Boolean HasStatusEffectWithKeyword(Guid, Guid)",
"Parameters": ["011111e9-0000-0000-0000-000000000000", "fe80a668-dcb3-4cea-ae2e-70d47dc91348"],
"FunctionHash": -1392641717,
"ParameterHash": 1237200400
},
"Not": true,
"Operator": 0
}
]
}
},
"ScalingType": "Default",
"DamageAdjustment": 1,
"DurationAdjustment": 1,
"BounceCountAdjustment": 0,
"ProjectileCountAdjustment": 0,
"AccuracyAdjustment": 0,
"PenetrationAdjustment": 0
},
"StatusEffectKeywordsIDs": [],
"StatusEffectsIDs": ["f85cc495-3fd0-41ba-8138-5b77da673050", "2a615612-6c4f-4199-91f2-f9f91e038c2b", "b0948282-067f-4e4d-87af-cf6d1b07b63e"],
"SelfMaterialReplacementID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"AttackID": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000",
"AITargetingConditional": {
},
"Scripts": []
},
"GrantedViaScript": "false"
}, {
"$type": "Game.GameData.ProgressionUnlockableComponent, Assembly-CSharp"
}
]
}, {

AFF_Flanked is "fe62d3e8-663b-4a56-afa6-ad39f3807880". If you add it at the end of the list of status effects, should work. Then it will be like this:

"StatusEffectsIDs": ["f85cc495-3fd0-41ba-8138-5b77da673050", "2a615612-6c4f-4199-91f2-f9f91e038c2b", "b0948282-067f-4e4d-87af-cf6d1b07b63e","fe62d3e8-663b-4a56-afa6-ad39f3807880"],

oh, another question (to anyone):

Is it possible to change it using just the console? I'd rather not install unity_console if I can avoid it as it makes the game lag/crash randomly (it's out of date I believe, it works but prone to random shit happening cos author hasn't kept up with patches).

You can use the console as
Difficulty 3

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom