Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown - new 2D Prince of Persia - coming to Steam on August 8th

Sarathiour

Cipher

:necro:

look gay, but fortunately the music will probably be different from whatever garbage was used for the trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Behelit

Augur
Another rehash, another race swap and a necro'd thread getting my hopes dashed.

This is tiresome.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Regarding the music, the guy responsible for the ost will be Gareth Cocker, known for the ost of Ori ( haven't played it, but I assumed it is good), darksiders genesis (which I played and was okay), but also contributed to popamole garbage like immortal fenyx rising (ubisoft take on the recent zelda) and halo infinite (lmao).
Also did the the ost for the LoL game ruined king which I don't know and don't care about.

Look, I was trying to be postive over there. They finally decided to resurect the license after asscreed started to crash and burn, so you know what, maybe the platforming section involving various trap will actually be good despite the horrible aesthetic and maybe even the combat ...

:hahyou:

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
  • 2D Combat that looks like the mobile version of Warrior Within
  • Hardly any platforming
  • Cheap comic optic that looks like from a mobile game
  • Fucking dreadlocks
  • Rap soundtrack
I don't think it is possible to rape Prince of Persia any harder

Wonder if it’s a linear action platform with multiple stages, or if they’re going in on a side-scrolling action adventure game after the success of Metroid Dread. Because I could go for some other studios trying their hand at a side-scrolling action adventure platformer.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
  • 2D Combat that looks like the mobile version of Warrior Within
  • Hardly any platforming
  • Cheap comic optic that looks like from a mobile game
  • Fucking dreadlocks
  • Rap soundtrack
I don't think it is possible to rape Prince of Persia any harder

you are right

except I wish this was rap, this is some 40 IQ autotune for teenage girls which makes you dumber

Kang of Persia

lightbane

Arcane
Don't forget Day-1 DLCs, overpriced cosmetic skins, stronk wahmen characters that emasculate the prince, shit performance, etc.

At least the remaster of the Sands game is dead.

You’re all clearly missing the most obvious joke:

Jada Pinkett Smith Presents
Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown​

Metroid Dreads would also work.

Although I don’t think he’s meant to be black in this, just tan. If he was meant to be black, they made him so light skinned that in reality you’d need to be informed he was black. Like I could actually see ResetEra getting pissed off at how light skinned he is if they do decide he’s black...or if Ubisoft says he is black.

Sarathiour

Cipher
We wuz persians n shiet...
1686296980-1686296205-da-degueulasse.jpg

Zariusz

Arbiter
What kind of degenerate negromancy is this, why this has to have that gayass zoomer music and aesthetic, what moron allowed it?!
KUUURWAAA!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom