Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Racism

• Thread starter Deleted member 7219
  • Start date

EvilSatan

Educated
Wyrmlord said:
Kz3r0 you are a 9/11 truther, god damn it, get off my case.

I came to this site to get away from those retards. Fucking hell, can't we draft world wide legislation to kill them all?

Sub

Arcane
I react that way to Indians because my interactions with them have mostly been unpleasant. They would get angry that I could not understand a word they were saying. Also, the smell. I understand that the spices in their food has something to do with it but a shower is necessary before going to a fully air conditioned work environment.

R3

Novice
This site is really racist and since my race is the one most commonly picked on it makes me feel kinda insecure.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Wyrmlord said:
Kz3r0, could you please lurk more?

For somebody who just posted a global warming thread with fancy buzzwords and rhetoric right in the topic itself, you seem to be in the wrong position of calling me some political fringe advocate - when I have done most of my posting in the gaming areas the past several weeks and haven't even entered any long polemical discussions. You, on the other hand, are a reputed polemic here.

Seriously, you are a 9/11 truther, god damn it, get off my case.

Man, I was really wondering why you weren't posting more these days, but no, please do go back to lurking. Bring me a Liberal post, they are far more joyful than yours.
Butthurt detected, for real.
EvilSatan said:
Wyrmlord said:
Kz3r0 you are a 9/11 truther, god damn it, get off my case.

I came to this site to get away from those retards. Fucking hell, can't we draft world wide legislation to kill them all?
Bryce, how have you managed to register again, changed state and not only city this time?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Not only do you look like an idiot for trying to do your needless oneupmanship against two posters at a time, you look like an idiot for responding to posts that are two weeks old.

Good job.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
As a horse I can without a doubt say that everyone that complains about racism is a pussy. Without a doubt a pussy.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Wyrmlord said:
Not only do you look like an idiot for trying to do your needless oneupmanship against two posters at a time, you look like an idiot for responding to posts that are two weeks old.

Good job.
In making you froth at the mouth?
Indeed.

DraQ

Arcane
Admiral jimbob said:
I do miss this policy. Wonder what happened.

Definitely agree that it shouldn't be seeping into RPG Discussion or anywhere else, though. It's cute that you guys have found a nice moderation-free board to vent your insecurity about black people/liberals/Jews/intellectuals/trannies/commies/gays/untermenschen, but for the love of god keep it to General Discussion. Being seen as the crazy-uncle-that-shits-on-the-floor of RPG forums can be a sign that you're doing something right, but turning into some sort of weird Stormfront-4chan-RPGWatch hybrid isn't doing something right. Some developers stopped visiting because they couldn't take the heat, some probably stopped because the first thread they saw in RPG Discussion that day was "how can black people play RPGs if they can't read" or "women shouldn't be allowed to play RPGs they just want romance"
This.
:salute:

I enjoy occasional coarse racial joke but the wankery in /gd/ is just sad.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
gd is gd. just keep the rest of the dex in good shape, gd is already written-off

DraQ

Arcane
Regarding crude jokes:

UserNamer said:
poocolator said:
Yes, the knowledge that many of you disgusting, degenerate Europeans will never get your hands on a gorgeous black girl drives one insane to the point of senseless racism.

Excommunicator said:
It was only mildly funny, until that last line was put in.
Pelvis Knot said:
O8oaw.jpg
I thought most Jews were born with the Iron Skin™ trait. Whatever happened with you?

1)We have black girls in Europe
2)Jews... Iron Skin.... ???????????????????? My God man, you seriously need some remedial, urgent classes in Racism! They teach you in Racism 101 that jews are oversensitive whiny bitches
Iron Skin? More like Flint Skin, am I right?
:smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom