Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recommendations please, for a story/role-playing CRPG

Fez

Erudite
zamuel42 said:
Good post shag, I knew that too. We have a very long vegitarian digestive tract. apes are generally vegitarians and they are 7sih times stronger than us, without lifting weights.

Apes eat meat, including thier own species and children and other unfortunate monkeys. They have been filmed hunting as group, which they have been shown to be skilled at. This supplements their diet as they are omnivores like humans. They also fight and kill other tribes just like humans, so they are not what the idiot hippies portray them as when they waffle on. The main reasons they are stronger is due to their design at birth (a tiger will always be stronger than a field mouse) and the excercise they do augments this, such as lifting the weight of their own body and climbing repeatedly as part of normal daily life. Claiming that they don't "lift weights" is deliberately misleading as they do not tone their muscles by sitting on their ass eating lentils, they exercise more than you ever will. Blacksmiths developed tremendous strength in the old days as part of their daily life due to their job and had no need to visit a health spa or "lift weights" as you would claim. Same goes for many professions involving a lot of manual labor. Slugs don't become super powerful on a vegetarian diet any more than wolves do thanks to their diet of meat. It is all part of the design of them and what they can and need to digest to remain healthy. Lions and tigers are strong and they are hardly noted for eating tofu and cabbage. Stop lying.

zamuel42

Novice
As I said earlier, eating vegitables takes far less crops than eating meat. Almost all meat in america is factory raised. Other wise you would see more free range beef at the store, which is something they always advertise. Factory raised means you grow corn or other crop and feed it to animals. This give you less the a 5th the calories. If people didnt eat meet the would be a huge worldwide food surplus.

You can only enlighten people who are willing to meditate alot.

Vegitarian animals can eat meat. Almsot all the meat you buy eats diseased meat. they also butcher deseased animals and cut off the deseased part, sell the rest to the supermarket. The diseased part gets fed back to the factory farm cows( or other animals)

Being abole to eat meat doesnt mean you should or that its healthy. Its been proven unhealthy.

Hussar, did you read all my posts? I gave good reasons to read her stuff instead of attacking me (poorly)

zamuel42

Novice
I didnt say all apes were vegitarian, I said they mostly are.

All the biggest strongest animals are vegitarian. all the meat eaters are murdering losser goodfornothings

zamuel42

Novice
pope, I wont respond to your messages because I hate your icon.

Your right, I dont know much about enlightenment. When I said dont talk so much about thing you know nothing about I was refering to all the people whe were insulting a method they havent read anything about. you cant possibly say anything worthwhile about a method you havent read anything about.

zamuel42

Novice
Pope, one more thing, It sounds like you believe in creationism but you are obviously a humanity hater. Arent you woried about suffering in hell, as you will surely do if it exists with your attitude?

There is no evolutionary reason that apes would be so much stronger than us. I think its largely diet. They eat all raw organic with lots of fruits and nuts.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Hey zamuel, can you try and post all your ideas into one cohesive post?
I get annoyed reading spam (though, admittedly, I have commited the sin myself inadvertantly).

All the biggest strongest animals are vegetarian?
Heh.
Apes are omnivores. Lions are meat eaters. Whales eat fish and plankton and stuff.
Elephants can't jump.

No, Im prolly not on topic, but i couldn't be bothered reading all that up there.

Sarvis

Erudite
zamuel42 said:
I didnt say all apes were vegitarian, I said they mostly are.

All the biggest strongest animals are vegitarian. all the meat eaters are murdering losser goodfornothings

Tell that to Shamu!

shamu%20the%20killer%20whale%20in%20san%20diego%20aquarium.jpg

And before you bring up bigger whales, they eat prawns and such too which are still living creatures. No such thing as vegetarian whales.

corvax

Augur
that could have fit into one post, but anyway. i haven't really been attacking you simply jabbing a little. i've found out that you have very little knowledge when it comes to religion, just your basic high school, joseph cambell comparative religion type of stuff. You've shown complete ignorance of the bible by stating that Jesus did not teach about prayer or church. You've also shown elementary knowledge of easter philosophy equivalent to a burn out hippie that I can find anytime I go downtown nyc. Considering this I've decided you're not worth having a sem-intelligent discussion with, therefore I will continue my jabbing until you reach enlightenment and show us all the way.

zamuel42

Novice
Your right, whales are the unimportant exception.

hussar, you have made it clear to me that you dont know much about eastern religion either. You havnt told me anything new. I have read some books about it. barely learned anything in highschool about either. I wont be ready to teach anyone for many years, there are living master you can learn from now if you are interested. Im done talking to you too.

corvax

Augur
my warped friend zamuel:
my knowledge basically stems from few college courses and conferences, which is sufficient enough to deny your quite common claim that one can be a christian and a buddhist at the same time. simple as that. you cannot apply the buddhist view of the world without rubbing ends with the christian view. you would have to re-interpret the christian view eventually resorting to old gnostic writings which for various reasons were claimed heretical.

oh, and i'm done talking to you too. :)
mom, i wanna go home. this strange man is creeping me out.

Fez

Erudite
zamuel clearly hasn't a clue what he is talking about. He's a poor naive kid that's been suckered in by the personality of another cultist con man. If he ever manages to get a clear head, he'll look back on this and see what an idiot he had been and wished he had listened to his detractors. From what we've seen here, that will take intervention from someone else close to him or many years when he has matured and wised up.

bryce777

Erudite
The problem with humans is that meat and sugar are scarce to primitive men so we inherently go crazy for both.

Unfortunately we now have the ability to eat nothing but meat and sugar which is a very shitty diet.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
zamuel42 said:
As I said earlier, eating vegitables takes far less crops than eating meat. Almost all meat in america is factory raised. Other wise you would see more free range beef at the store, which is something they always advertise. Factory raised means you grow corn or other crop and feed it to animals. This give you less the a 5th the calories. If people didnt eat meet the would be a huge worldwide food surplus.

You can only enlighten people who are willing to meditate alot.

Vegitarian animals can eat meat. Almsot all the meat you buy eats diseased meat. they also butcher deseased animals and cut off the deseased part, sell the rest to the supermarket. The diseased part gets fed back to the factory farm cows( or other animals)

Being abole to eat meat doesnt mean you should or that its healthy. Its been proven unhealthy.

Hussar, did you read all my posts? I gave good reasons to read her stuff instead of attacking me (poorly)

Vegitables are for fucking pussy ass pansy bitches. I havent eaten anything that didn't have eyes since 1916 and I could smack the shit out of you with my ass hair, you fairy ass queen. Only cock suckers don't eat meat, they just suck on it.

Nothing taste better than meat after a good heaping o'pussy. Pussy and meat eating go hand in hand. Real men eat meat, drink straight liquer or beer (non of that fruity fancy shjit, just Milwakee's best ice and cheaper), stick their penises in vagaina (or the anal cavities of girls that have and were born with vagainas), were non-tight clothes, smoke cigarettes, nbeat children, and slap their penises off of queer vegitarian foreheads for shits and giglles.

Man the fuck up bitch. Or at least don't waste your money meditating when you can have a better time munching on cock and veggies with your pansy friends.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
P.s. God loves meat and pussy, and told me that medatation whore was going to suck cock in hell while being raped by Gandhi.

zamuel42

Novice
I believe the claiming that those things were heresy was part of a truth suppression campaign. They then killed the peolple who continued, and killed the whitches who did magic. The Conspiracy is very afraid of the power we can get by realizing the true nature of reality and the power they will loss when it happens. Have any of you read David Icke? I havent, but I have read summarys of his stuff. it is very interesting. Some of the things my future master says match with some things I hear he says. I have one of his books "And the truth shall set you free" (a quote from Jesus) But decited to wait till after initiation to read it. I hear it blows minds, but I bet yours is immune, you seem closed minded. Anyway, as I said, you can read scientific stuf proving the mystical view of reality. The ice crystals are beautiful.

Fez

Erudite
It's worth pointing out that David Icke believes in secret blood-drinking Jew-lizard people who control the world.

Stark

Liturgist
zamuel42 said:
I suggest you all boycot pope until he changes it, unless you like it.

nope. Fez is pretty funny most of the time.

as for the religion you're considering to getting into... try to be very sceptical, and avoid getting suckered into the personality cult. it's the essence of teaching, not the teacher, that is important. Question it against your common sense all the time. there's been too many misguided religious fanatics in this world.

Sarvis

Erudite
zamuel42 said:
I believe the claiming that those things were heresy was part of a truth suppression campaign. They then killed the peolple who continued, and killed the whitches who did magic. .

So wait, you believe the Church would suppress/alter the truth and kill people who tried to maintain that truth, yet ALSO believe that the religion, of which they are the sole source of knowledge, is true?

How the hell does <i>that</i> work!?! :?

zamuel42

Novice
My future master has a nondenominationalist meathod. The meathod simply involves being initiated (so you hear the sound and see the light) and then meditating on them every day, one at a time. It is highly reccommended that you meditated 2.5 hours min every day. it is highly reccommended that you follow the 10 commandments and the buddheist precepts, which are the same. We belive that all the religion teach the same truth, but in different languages and the holly books include different history.

About christianity. I believe that christianity in its orthidox form is not the truth. There is truth in it as it has many of jesus's quotes and some other things. It has mostly been distorted so much that what most christians follow is not the truth. Most christians are meat eaters, dont meditate, ouly ask favors, and are as selfish as everyone else. Most christians in america dont give much to charity and vote republican too. Jesus lived a very poor life with no significant personal property. When he got a oiled foot massage after a long day walking one of his disciples scoleded him, saying how could you do hat when people are so poor. This indicates he usually lead a liofe of self denial. Most American Christians believe in invasion and the death penalty. Most americans, america being most christian, dont want to give any real, but extrordinarilly small, amout of money to africa. Many christians are antisemites. Early christians all followed the jewish laws it was only when they wanted more converts that they watered the religion down to get meat eating selfish pegans to convert. jesus was a vegitarian.

To pray to god you have to know god, to know god you have to get enlightened. all jesuses apostols were enlighteded becuase they had a living master. If you want have real religion, not placebo, you need to get enlightened. enlightenment is what all the saints talk about. blind faith is a bad idea. I was athiest until I found I had really good fact based reasons to believe. pretty soon I will get the super hard evidence, enlightenment. Unless you find a living master You will never have anything but blind faith to go by. To go to heaven you need to bring your consiousness to the right level right before you die, to your forhead. you can tell where someone went when they die by which part of their body is still hot/warm. And its free, why not? Even if it doesnt work out, whats lost? you just didnt klill any animals and got healthier for 3+a little months

LaFey

Novice
Zamuel:

Thanks, you made me register myself with this awesome community JUST to reply you!

You'd probably enjoy Ultima VII, like someone pointed out. The synopsis might be something like this:

"...a new organization called the Fellowship, seemingly a spiritual society having formed some twenty years prior as a philosophy to follow in the absence of the Avatar, the shining example of Virtue. But beneath the surface, there seems to be something about the Fellowship that is just... wrong. They seem to be too nice, their words sounding overly honeyed."

Sounds familiar? I won't write much not to spoil the game in case you want to jump in. Who knows... You might play it and decide not to get "initiated" after all...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom