Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil 3 Remake - Nemesis has a nose now!!!

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
So excited about this. I LOVED resident evil 2 remake. Remake 3 will be GUD

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
It never made any sense for her to wear a tube top into battle you fucking horndogs. Giving her a better outfit can be justified by the more realistic graphics and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with "SJW" stuff. I'm sure the classic outfit will be a DLC you can all pay $2 to jack off to.

Momock

Augur
It never made any sense for her to wear a tube top into battle you fucking horndogs. Giving her a better outfit can be justified by the more realistic graphics and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with "SJW" stuff. I'm sure the classic outfit will be a DLC you can all pay $2 to jack off to.
Nah, you'll unlock it by finishing the game like in REmake 2.

karoliner

Arcane
Vatnik
Jill outfit made perfect sense in the context of RE 3. She had recently quit the police and didn't have access to her tactical gear anymore. So she was wearing her everyday civilian clothes, she was caught a bit by the surprise by the zombie uprising and couln't change into something more comfortable.

ultimanecat

Arcane

Nobody has mentioned “SJW” in this thread? Closest is one guy jokingly blaming it on Westerners hating weird Japanese “lewd” stuff, and I’m pretty sure the standard reaction to weird Japanese lewd shit outside the JRPG forum here is :flamesaw:

As long as they’re still using sex-trafficked Slavic teenagers as face models I’m pretty sure they’re just following tradition.
86799093452186ee11098c398badbc250a92b73d_hq.jpg

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
It's kind of "funny" how characters in a lot of these new games look like crap. It's like the this shittification of games never ends, theres always a new frontier of shitness. This whole "realistic people" trend (along with the "realistic" face animations) is such a fucking shitshow. Do normies really like this crap?

Deflowerer

Arcane

Allegedly it's being made by an external developer though, not in-house at Capcom.

Allegedly? Source?

If its not being made by the same team that did RE2 remake, then I am gonna be abit worried. Let's hope it is!

A reliable leaker regarding RE games in REEEEE Era since pre-RE7 times who has nailed basically everything in the past mentioned the outsourcing as well, so that is definitely the case. Main team was in all likelihood put onto RE8 as that went into preproduction around the time of RE7 release.

RE3 even back in the day was not made by core Capcom team, so why would this time be any different? It was always intended as a side-game anyway and was slapped the 3 only because upper management told so.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Jill outfit made perfect sense in the context of RE 3. She had recently quit the police and didn't have access to her tactical gear anymore. So she was wearing her everyday civilian clothes, she was caught a bit by the surprise by the zombie uprising and couln't change into something more comfortable.

Then the first thing she'd do is grab something else from one of the abandoned stores. I could maybe see starting her in something like that and then she changes, but that's it. And maybe she will, or the story has changed. I doubt she's wearing what looks like tactical gear if she's still a civilian at the start.

Main point is I want the outfit to look realistic and not like a teenage fantasy. I've never been a defender of boob armor either. Save the tits for the right context.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy

Allegedly it's being made by an external developer though, not in-house at Capcom.

Allegedly? Source?

If its not being made by the same team that did RE2 remake, then I am gonna be abit worried. Let's hope it is!

A reliable leaker regarding RE games in REEEEE Era since pre-RE7 times who has nailed basically everything in the past mentioned the outsourcing as well, so that is definitely the case. Main team was in all likelihood put onto RE8 as that went into preproduction around the time of RE7 release.

RE3 even back in the day was not made by core Capcom team, so why would this time be any different? It was always intended as a side-game anyway and was slapped the 3 only because upper management told so.

True, I guess. RE3 is the weakest of the RE 1-3 so, yea it checks out,

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
It's kind of "funny" how characters in a lot of these new games look like crap. It's like the this shittification of games never ends, theres always a new frontier of shitness. This whole "realistic people" trend (along with the "realistic" face animations) is such a fucking shitshow. Do normies really like this crap?

I'd normally agree, but Capcom really does it well (enough) with their RE Engine games.

• Jill looks awful.
  • Nemesis looks retarded.
  • 95% chance Capcom just took their RE2 Remake resources and handed them to a third-party developer so they could shit this out quickly.
  • Original RE3 was nowhere near as good as the original RE2 either.
This one will have to wait for a deep discount. RE2 Remake was absolutely fucking great but I have very little appetite for anything I'm seeing here.

Nah, you'll unlock it by finishing the game like in REmake 2.

Yeah her outfit seemed changed in the same vein as Leon and Claire's were in the RE2 Remake. I would suspect the original to be available as an unlockable or bonus.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
  • Jill looks awful.
  • Nemesis looks retarded.
  • 95% chance Capcom just took their RE2 Remake resources and handed them to a third-party developer so they could shit this out quickly.
  • Original RE3 was nowhere near as good as the original RE2 either.
This one will have to wait for a deep discount. RE2 Remake was absolutely fucking great but I have very little appetite for anything I'm seeing here.
Thankfully a game is much more than a cover art with Jill and Nemesis. You know, insignificant things like gameplay, music, graphics, which we haven't seen yet.

Deflowerer

Arcane
Also there are videos on Jewtube where some speedrunning dork plays through Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 with both of the directors being present and commenting as he plays it. Too lazy to find links atm, but they are interesting.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
According to some rumors picked from there and here, REmake 3 is being developed by the same team behind RE7. They started creating the game shortly after REmake 2 development began. After the launch of the game, REmake 2 dev team joined the REmake 3 team and they're both working together until this day. This rumors of course, but they have sense. That's the way a lot of classic RE games were made by Capcom during late 90s, also Team silent created Silent hill 3/4 in a similar fashion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom