Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RoboCop: Rogue City - new game from Terminator: Resistance devs

Bahamut

Arcane
SPOILER_image.png

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
What are they doing next? A Judge Dredd game?
Would be pretty damn cool.
Just hoping they would get the setting done right and hire a good voice actor. I am thinking Toby Longworth, he voiced Judge Dredd in the "Dredd vs Death" game and he did a splendid job.
Just keep the game like Robocop: Rogue City. Mostly a shooter, but also with some sandbox elements thrown in and various choices.
Stealth vs Barging In ( a la Deus Ex).

Häyhä

Arbiter
Judge Dredd game would be drokking fantastic. Only problem is, the Dredd IP and 2000AD is owned by Rebellion and they just sit on their asses churning out that Sniper Elite crap and ignoring everything in their 2000AD catalog. I mean shit, imagine Nemesis The Warlock scifi-action RPG or something...

:negative:

Last edited:

Bahamut

Arcane
Finished it with 17 hours (too much goofing around and repeating some parts due CTDs)

Decent eurojank game if you ask me, but last segment felt really unnecessary

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I would love a singleplayer Starship Trooper game by these guys if they can retain that movie feeling. Maybe even having a brawl or two against the flyboys at the space station.

Actually, they should go for anything 80-90s sci-fi they can get their hands on.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Judge Dredd game would be drokking fantastic. Only problem is, the Dredd IP and 2000AD is owned by Rebellion and they just sit on their asses churning out that Sniper Elite crap and ignoring everything in their 2000AD catalog. I mean shit, imagine Nemesis The Warlock scifi-action RPG or something...

JudgeDredd-DreddvsDeath.jpg

Have you played this game?
You should try it out, but beware, it's almost an Arcade-like shooter.
Still pretty fun if you like Judge Dredd, just nothing groundbreaking.

Häyhä

Arbiter

I'm aware of it, but have never played it actually. Arcade style is by no means a negative in my book with FPS games of that period.

Still, that game in now 20 years old and other than that Rebellion has only made some shitty Dredd game for smart phones, yuck. To be fair, they almost went bankrupt in 2009 after several failed games, so I guess it's no wonder that they just keep milking their only succesful title Sniper Elite now. Still, it's such a wasted potential, maybe, considering current year they'd probably fuck up Dredd anyway.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

I'm aware of it, but have never played it actually. Arcade style is by no means a negative in my book with FPS games of that period.

Still, that game in now 20 years old and other than that Rebellion has only made some shitty Dredd game for smart phones, yuck. To be fair, they almost went bankrupt in 2009 after several failed games, so I guess it's no wonder that they just keep milking their only succesful title Sniper Elite now. Still, it's such a wasted potential, maybe, considering current year they'd probably fuck up Dredd anyway.
Yes, I would like to see Judge Dredd pull a George Floyd on perpetrators, but that would be problematic.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

Yes, I would like to see Judge Dredd pull a George Floyd on perpetrators, but that would be problematic.
Dying on drug overdose while getting arrested seems bit offbrand for Dredd.

Häyhä

Arbiter

I'm sure what my mate Necro meant was more along these lines:

JD.jpg

:troll:

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

I'm sure what my mate Necro meant was more along these lines:

JD.jpg
Holy fuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom