Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Interview RPG Codex Interview: STASIS, 2D Isometric Adventure Game Now on Kickstarter

Monty

Arcane
DELUXE BOX
An extra pretty version of the STASIS box design is now available at reward tiers $99 and up. This Special Edition box has a foil design, embossed logo polished high gloss surface. The Deluxe Box design is Kickstarter Exclusive and won't be available after the campaign ends, it is also LIMITED at the $99 tier.
Ah, the mindx2 box

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
DELUXE BOX
An extra pretty version of the STASIS box design is now available at reward tiers $99 and up. This Special Edition box has a foil design, embossed logo polished high gloss surface. The Deluxe Box design is Kickstarter Exclusive and won't be available after the campaign ends, it is also LIMITED at the $99 tier.
Ah, the mindx2 box
The mindx2 and skuphundaku box. I suffer from the same terrible disease he does.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
DELUXE BOX
Ah, the mindx2 box
Thanks for heads-up! Pledge appropriately adjusted... :thumbsup:

Black

Arcane
I am extremely proud to announce that STASIS will be scored by composer, Mark Morgan
kguuT3Q.jpg

Today's Stasis Update:

[*]
  • Mark Morgan composing the Stasis Soundtrack

While I appreciate and enjoy Mark Morgan's work and it's fantastic that you were able to get him to do work for your game, there seems to be too much Mark Morgan in too many of my games these days. At any rate, if you feel that Mark Morgan will fulfill your musical vision for the game, all the better!

But this:

• Special Edition physical box design at $99

Why :(

Perhaps it is a smart move towards raising money and momentum but it is somewhat disappointing and all the more that you used that displeasing art for it. I also think that piece of art is a particularly wrong choice as a face for the project. Gives off a cheap and amateur vibe. The kind that I get when I'm almost always right in my prediction.

mindx2

Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
But this:

• Special Edition physical box design at $99

Why :(

Perhaps it is a smart move towards raising money and momentum but it is somewhat disappointing and all the more that you used that displeasing art for it. I also think that piece of art is a particularly wrong choice as a face for the project. Gives off a cheap and amateur vibe. The kind that I get when I'm almost always right in my prediction.

:retarded:

Seriously, what's wrong with the box art?

Nothing other than that it is shit, of course.

Oh by the way, Pyke, it is Fallout: New Vegas, not Fallout 3: New Vegas.

mindx2

Patron
Nothing other than that it is shit, of course.

Thank you for that well thought out critique and examination of the artistic merits of the box art... oh, Joined: Sep 18, 2013... :roll:... never mind.

(Psst, that's villain of the story's new account after he was banned)

Why am I always the last to know these things... :x. I wouldn't have even responded had I known that!* (... walks away grumbling under his breath...)

*If it happened because of something in GD than that explains it. I avoid that place like the plague!!

Rake

Arcane
New Vegas was the 3 Fallout. What do you mean he is wrong?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
  • Mark Morgan composing the Stasis Soundtrack
  • BETA Access at $59edits.

• Whoa, awesome!!
  • Goddammit, Pyke. *sigh* Will up my pledge by $9 I suppose.
How can you accomplish horror with isometric?
Fucking plebes. Horror isn't about what you see, it's about what you DON'T see, FFS!!

Not to mention games like Sanitarium, I Have No Mouth and Darkseed II creeped me out far more than any FPS game ever has. Jump-scares are cheap and pedestrian.

Last edited:

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
I quite like the main promotional image of the game, and as a physical box it looks pretty damned bad-ass!

Am I like the only Codexian who enjoyed Fallout 3? ;/

mindx2

Patron
Pretty good stretch goals as only one of them really requires an expansion of your existing story/ content. Seems too many KS over promise on content but these seem reasonable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom