Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG codex poster cameos wanted for my RPG

Tavernking

Don't believe his lies
Developer
Elect another poster to appear in my RPG, and tell me what they'd be doing or what they'd say. I need a city filled with interesting NPCs. Give as much information as possible.

Screenshot of the game for proofs, Ancient Greek setting.
image-1 copy.png

Last edited:

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Anthedon was an ancient city on the northern coast of Boetia, famous for its shipwrights and fishermen. It's mentioned all the way back in the Illiad, in the Catalogue of Ships.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Have a secret cult of Eleatic sages that secretly govern the entire game universe with the assistance of an unnamed goddess.

EDIT: Put Mortmal in as an extremely negative and pessimistic character, and have him be killed as part of the plot/a side quest.

EDITEDIT: This is definitely going to be GOTY whenever you release it. It is fate.

Last edited:

0sacred

poop retainer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I wouldn't mind being depicted as the somewhat older, sage shop owner who doesn't tolerate foolishness.

I see you as decrepit king/consul/emperor (when is this game taking place?) Crispus, who lusts for nubile little dancing girls, but is too fragile, timid and loathed to actually engage with them

edit: I read Ancient Greece as Ancient Rome.

Zlaja

Arcane
We can have Infinitron as the town crier, who delievers the latest news from various corners of the empire, coupled with latest gossip and rumours. From time to time, people get fed up with his constant yapping and throw fruit at him.

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Abu Antar. He's as close to a monk as it gets. Maybe a scholar. Says that he hates drama, but secretly thrives on it.

He's traveled from the Middle East.

Or Abulopos Antarios.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Grauken : go to NPC for everything map related.

Ezekiel : spends his time in front of his crystal ball, constantly fiddling with it to get the best picture, while muttering gobbledygook the player character needs a high science skills or equivalent to understand.

Zed Duke of Banville : a scholar who has extensively studied field reports on all kinds of monsters, and can give the player valuable info on their weaknesses.

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
We can have Infinitron as the town crier, who delievers the latest news from various corners of the empire, coupled with latest gossip and rumours. From time to time, people get fed up with his constant yapping and throw fruit at him.
And most often it's irrelevant news like when he bumps a thread because the developers have released another track on their soundtrack.

If this is set in ancient Greece then he would shout Hear ye! Hear ye! whenever yet another poet has burped out a poem.

Last edited:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
JarlFrank is stealing women's sandals.
He could be a quest giver. The quest for the golden sandals.
Maybe he has seen the inprints of some wonderfull feet on the beach and wants you to find out what woman they belong to.
That would actually be a quite historically correct quest:
https://www.academia.edu/2372303/EP...OOTSTEP_THE_EROTICS_OF_FEET_IN_ANCIENT_GREECE

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom