Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2024 - VOTING IS CLOSED

Butter

Arcane
Patron
I've been pretty busy with work. I'm still working on screenshots.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
dont envy you, still remember my annoyance when I was collecting ss for that pooping paper

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
There's no obligation to be too precise about your privacy, when I say "I need to take care of my babies." nobody needs to know I'm talking about getting my games played.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
He is still busy trying to figure out the math on how to exclude Skryim

2-complex-math-formulas-on-whiteboard-mathematics-and-science-with-economics-michal-bednarek.jpg

Butter

Arcane
Patron
I messaged Saint Proverbius and he said only site admins can post an article. I will have to get someone to post it for me, but also it's not finished yet. Requesting name change from Butter to Molasses.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
why is Divine Divinity a hidden gem.. is it because people are going back to Larian's old stuff and finding it now?

it was always well known among ARPG fans.. same with some of the other games in the 'hidden gems' list. That category is kind of a joke because it includes popular subgenre titles that are well known to their respective niche but are for some reason now "hidden gem"

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
The list is a fucking travesty. Dark Souls, Witcher 3, Dragon's Dogma all dropped lower. Disco Elysium is in the top 20. Bear Gay Ass Fucking Simulator is in the top 40. Elden Ring is on there but Dark Souls 2 and Dragon's Dogma 2 aren't. What a nightmare.

Oh and Divinity: OS 1&2 both got knocked off in favor of the faggot Larian game.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
why is Divine Divinity a hidden gem.. is it because people are going back to Larian's old stuff and finding it now?

it was always well known among ARPG fans.. same with some of the other games in the 'hidden gems' list. That category is kind of a joke because it includes popular subgenre titles that are well known to their respective niche but are for some reason now "hidden gem"
Because retards used the hidden gems votes as their "top 20", look at the games in the full list and laugh at the fact multiple people voted for shit like New Vegas & Witcher 3 lol

Dark Souls 2 and Dragon's Dogma 2
DS2 is shit, and you were the only person to vote for Dragon's Dogma 2. Says something about the game. Go cry to Crispy about how your vote is being surpressed again.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
The 14 hidden gems are better than the games ranked 71-84 in the main list. Maybe I should just quietly merge the two lists and remove all mention of "hidden gems".

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
The 14 hidden gems are better than the games ranked 71-84 in the main list. Maybe I should just quietly merge the two lists and remove all mention of "hidden gems".
do another voting
half joking, limit to gaymz that made it to the list and make it popularity vote

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just make sure it will take 5 years so by the time results are published we already have a newer poll.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom