Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGWatch was going to shut down - taken over by Taluntain instead!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
In truth, people here are not celebrating the death of the Watch. They only make such posts to mask their anguish, for in truth they lament the loss of our great rival.

Who are we supposed to have as our rival now? It was a friendly, fruitful rivalry that led to lots of backed Kickstarter RPGs. There is no other forum that would engage in such competitions with us.

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Its friggin pathetic ass incel manchild bullshit. Punching down at groups pretty much being killed and abused to this day in third world shitholes to this day, like Texas.

This is the apex of soy infused reddit speak I can ever remember reading here in a long time. Congratulations my good lady! You are the best example in a while of, and let me quote here- "It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy." - George Orwell, 1984

Everything you are told by mainstream media, the government, and journalists is 100% true & accurate information. There is definitely no conspiracy to hide actual statistics about the 'other people' being killed & abused on a daily basis in the United States and who is doing most of that killing & abusing.

So to summarize- you are histrionic 16-24 year old empty vessel of a girl with a barcode on her forehead? Is this an accurate demographic summary of you 'Captain Rufus'? If not, you may want to recalibrate a bit because you fit this demographic far too well to be anything else which should probably be concerning to you but likely isn't. Here to help... ❤❤

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
All these slurs and edgelord bs is why I find it hard to even read this goddamn site much less recommend it when its one of the only crpg sites online with any actual
content.

The silly ass PC Master Race/Decline crap is childish but the Jrpg masses more or less say the same about crpgs just without all the embarrassing ass slurs. You would think the younger crowd would be less mature than a bunch of goddamn grown ass 40 somethings but clearly the majority Gen X crowd here still posts like its a fucking Amiga Warez BBS from 1990. (Just with less 80s bush in images.)

Its friggin pathetic ass incel manchild bullshit. Punching down at groups pretty much being killed and abused to this day in third world shitholes to this day, like Texas.

I want to talk about Ultima and Wizardry and Gold Box. Not some Q ! brain damaged idiot having conniptions because other people exist.

Idgaf about games being incline decline console pc anime or Ascii. I just want a variety of fun and interesting rpgs to play and decent folks to talk about them with. Why is this so difficult or did 4chan break some of you in ways almost worse than the weebs and bronies?

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Do you need a nappy change or a bottle?

Captain Rufus is just a gay nigger retard tranny faggot

:love:

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
All these slurs and edgelord bs is why I find it hard to even read this goddamn site much less recommend it when its one of the only crpg sites online with any actual
content.

The silly ass PC Master Race/Decline crap is childish but the Jrpg masses more or less say the same about crpgs just without all the embarrassing ass slurs. You would think the younger crowd would be less mature than a bunch of goddamn grown ass 40 somethings but clearly the majority Gen X crowd here still posts like its a fucking Amiga Warez BBS from 1990. (Just with less 80s bush in images.)

I want to talk about Ultima and Wizardry and Gold Box. Not some Q Anon brain damaged idiot having conniptions because other people exist.

Idgaf about games being incline decline console pc anime or Ascii. I just want a variety of fun and interesting rpgs to play and decent folks to talk about them with. Why is this so difficult or did 4chan break some of you in ways almost worse than the weebs and bronies?

But just ignore the political debates and comments you find offensive, their are plenty of threads on games and many members dont engage in any political\ideological debates

I engage on several gaming threads like Elder Scrolls, ELEX and CRPG and their generally just comments on the game. But we cant control peoples posts....thats the point of this type of freedom of speech

You can even ignore entire forums so you aren't tempted to look at it.

New fags should probably just ignore GD and Politics forums until they've had a time to adjust to the codex.

The actual gaming discussion is decently moderated even if its not the sjw hugbox the rest of the internet is.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck

vibehunter

Learned
content.

I want to talk about Ultima and Wizardry and Gold Box. Not some Q Anon brain damaged idiot having conniptions because other people exist.

It's a gaming forum, not fucking parliament. Who gives a fuck.

Sjukob

Arcane
Yes, it is extremely embarrassing. I'm ashamed to post on the same forum as you, a grown man who gets offended at reading bad words. Oh no! Someone called me a doo doo head! Gotta run to mommy moderator so she shuts the bad person up!!!
Grow up, kid. Adults don't get pissy about this kind of shit, they either ignore it or participate in good humor. If words hurt your feelings, you should talk to a psychologist, because they really shouldn't. You might suffer from some sort of mental illness. Retard.
I wish you had this attitude back in the day...

Falksi

Arcane
content.

To be fair, you can. No one's stopping you. That's why the Codex is such a rich place, because you carve out your own destiny instead of having it shaped for you y a load of validation bullshit. Talk about Ultima & Wizardry, plenty here will join in passionately.

As for being less mature, twinkle twinkle little star, what you say is what you are. :dealwithit:

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
To be fair, you can. No one's stopping you. That's why the Codex is such a rich place, because you carve out your own destiny instead of having it shaped for you y a load of validation bullshit. Talk about Ultima & Wizardry, plenty here will join in passionately.

As for being less mature, twinkle twinkle little star, what you say is what you are. :dealwithit:

With this post I hereby deduct 20 homo-suspicion points to bring you to 0. Bravo you are totally heterosexual.

:troll:

Ryzer

Arcane
silly ass PC Master Race (...) childish (...) ass slurs. (...)goddamn grown ass 40 somethings (...)fucking Amiga Warez BBS from 1990.
(...)friggin pathetic ass incel manchild bullshit. (...) third world shitholes (...)like Texas. (...)Q ! brain damaged idiot having conniptions (...) did 4chan break some of you in ways almost worse than the weebs and bronies?
:what:
This is how you welcome someone in Canada.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom