Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl - coming November 20th

Gerrard

Arcane
it really isn't different from from any other game that has scripted NPCs "doing stuff"
So, can't you tell the difference between a CoD and STALKER?
Apparently you can't tell the difference between a linear shooter and an open world game, or you wouldn't have asked this dumb question.
The A-life doesn't amount to anything interesting happening, ever. Not even shit as simple as some stalkers from a faction you're friendly with coming to help you in a fight when they are nearby and come investigate gunshots they heard.

vibehunter

Learned
That reminds me: if the game ends up being dogshit they will just blame the war. "We could have made a much better game, but Putin ruined it." Ez money boys.

Ryzer

Arcane
The game will have wymyn as playable character, the news just dropped.
Can't wait :
274761270_1225191164685101_4472841501102841902_n.jpg

b9b82af4ca77dd3c0aa2849e4cb4083f.jpg

vibehunter

Learned
There will be mods to disable women for sure. Hell I’ll make one myself if necessary.

Btw the stalker subreddit is totally cucked. They’d probably handwave a 50/50 gender split in the Zone as something totally normal.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
The game will have wymyn as playable character, the news just dropped.
Can't wait :
274761270_1225191164685101_4472841501102841902_n.jpg

b9b82af4ca77dd3c0aa2849e4cb4083f.jpg
Lmao.
Muh true ukrainian women bravely defending UKRAYNYE.
Western simps love to see it.
Those bitches are just instagram/OnlyFans wannabe stars posing in military gear.

While I would like to see a new S.T.A.L.K.E.R game, in the "current year" geopolitical climate? Forget about it.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Why not hook up with some hot French brunette instead?
Those horse faced bitches?
No.
France is busy being cucked by every one of its former african colonies.

Anyway, women in S.T.A.L.K.E.R?
What are they going to do against a chimera? Hit it with near constant nagging and complaining it to death?

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Btw the stalker subreddit is totally cucked. They’d probably handwave a 50/50 gender split in the Zone as something totally normal.
It makes absolutely zero fucking sense.
I thought it was established that The Zone was a destination for bandits, ex cons, ex military, those looking for adventure and loot, ex police. In other words, those who at least had some combat abilities back home, who are used to hardship. Oh and there are also scientists sent by government agencies, but those are typically protected by mercenaries or Duty faction members.
What would women do in The Zone?

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
They're redditors.
They live in a fantasy world where absolutely nothing bad would happen to a lone woman stuck in a lawless frontier populated by the dregs of society.
A female scientist / ecologist? Sure, they'd have the military or Duty protecting them, same with the other egg heads.

A loner chick though? I sure hope Bandits don't catch her, unless she's really lucky and they have some sense of chivalry.

Hace El Oso

Arcane
Patron
They're redditors.
They live in a fantasy world where absolutely nothing bad would happen to a lone woman stuck in a lawless frontier populated by the dregs of society.
A female scientist / ecologist? Sure, they'd have the military or Duty protecting them, same with the other egg heads.

A loner chick though? I sure hope Bandits don't catch her, unless she's really lucky and they have some sense of chivalry.

They’re a generation deep in the first stages of Pod City, they can’t even imagine anything remotely like that. It’s Demolition Man without the charm.

Silva

Arcane
I've been playing Hunt: Showdown and it occurred to me that a multiplayer mode like that on Stalker II would be rad. Basically a team-based extraction shooter: Explore the anomalies, collect artifacts, fight other stalkers & AI creatures and run for extraction. Between missions, "pledge" your services to Freedom, Duty or Monolyth for exclusive gear/perks. I'd throw good money at it.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I thought it was established that The Zone was a destination for bandits, ex cons, ex military, those looking for adventure and loot, ex police. In other words, those who at least had some combat abilities back home, who are used to hardship. Oh and there are also scientists sent by government agencies, but those are typically protected by mercenaries or Duty faction members.
Dude, you have totally indie Devs who post on Codex like Zodiac Legion and Urban Strife, including women combatants, and making them 50%+ of enemies (in Urban Strife demo). Most indies now have either body type instead of male/female selection and even Starfield will have pronouns. Imagine when fucking autist from Latvia making Fallout 1 in Space (devs of Space Wreck) have third gender as option

You have to swallow the biggest red pill:
1. Most of humans are fucking herd animals, kow towing to popular opinions of their time. These same normies would be Nazis in Germany 1943, and communist in MOscow in 1960s. Normies are programmable, good-hearted bionic robo-retards. That's biggest red pill about human nature
2.MOst nerds are low T, and as such are physical and mental weaklings who will cut off their left nut if that meant Sally the Feminist would smile at him and give him 2%hope that his unworthy genes will continue on. DO NOT underestimate ability of Nerds to cuck themselves. True autists will fight till the end nd start making quality indie games soon
3.MOst of game devs nowadays are unironically: womxn, niggers, trannies, fat women, wojacks and normie painfully average programmers. Game programmers are nowadays one of the worst, worse then web developers. In 90s and 00s, they were different because Culture was different

TLDR: We are in END TIMES of USA World Order, few years from American civil war 2. Do not expect good new games, play good old games and look for good priced bullets, Look at based indies from less pozzed parts of the World for few quality yearly new releases. For example: Don't expect anything based from Poland, with Russia it's 50/50 chance. Entire Slavic urban youth is Americanised. Your mind poison is EVERYWHERE in World. There is enough quality entertainment out there to entertain you for lifetime. Do not despair

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Dude, you have totally indie Devs who post on Codex like Zodiac Legion and Urban Strife, including women combatants, and making them 50%+ of enemies (in Urban Strife demo). Most indies now have either body type instead of male/female selection and even Starfield will have pronouns. Imagine when fucking autist from Latvia making Fallout 1 in Space (devs of Space Wreck) have third gender as option

You have to swallow the biggest red pill:
1. Most of humans are fucking herd animals, kow towing to popular opinions of their time. These same normies would be Nazis in Germany 1943, and communist in MOscow in 1960s. Normies are programmable, good-hearted bionic robo-retards. That's biggest red pill about human nature
2.MOst nerds are low T, and as such are physical and mental weaklings who will cut off their left nut if that meant Sally the Feminist would smile at him and give him 2%hope that his unworthy genes will continue on. DO NOT underestimate ability of Nerds to cuck themselves. True autists will fight till the end nd start making quality indie games soon
3.MOst of game devs nowadays are unironically: womxn, niggers, trannies, fat women, wojacks and normie painfully average programmers. Game programmers are nowadays one of the worst, worse then web developers. In 90s and 00s, they were different because Culture was different

TLDR: We are in END TIMES of USA World Order, few years from American civil war 2. Do not expect good new games, play good old games and look for good priced bullets, Look at based indies from less pozzed parts of the World for few quality yearly new releases. For example: Don't expect anything based from Poland, with Russia it's 50/50 chance. Entire Slavic urban youth is Americanised. Your mind poison is EVERYWHERE in World. There is enough quality entertainment out there to entertain you for lifetime. Do not despair
Females have been in almost every RPG I have played including quite a few older ones (Ishar, Goldbox, Baldur's Gate, Darklands, Ultima Underworld). Never have I said that I wanted 50% female distribution in Zodiac Legion. I just thought it would be cool to have this option for some characters in the player team in Zodiac Legion and maybe a few enemies.
Regarding Urban Strife and zombies, it could make sense in a base defense scenario. You'd be better arming women with guns than letting them become zombified (also guns are great equalizers for women).
Also, there were rules for trial by combat between men and women in the middle age, so it was considered like something that would make sense. But they gave a "small" handicap to the guy (he's in the hole, forbidden to step out):

fecht1.jpg

But there are very little records of such really taking place (I think one was recorded, but we don't know who won. The man here is at a massive disadvantage).

Last edited:

EvilWolf

Learned
(I think one was recorded, but we don't know who won. The man here is at a massive disadvantage).
Her weapon requires a wind up, he's holding a basic club.
Step 1: Grab leg
Step 2: Game over

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom