Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl - coming November 20th

Ryzer

Arcane
They added a compass with locations in the top of the screen. :decline:
I hope it can be disabled.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Ukrainized Anglicized Eastern European words look extremely retarded

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
How pozzed the new GSC was? Should i cheerish their death?
No. A chad dev gone to defend his country should be respected,even if an enemy. Can you think of any westoid cucked dev going to war ???
This is like a reverse Canada move bitch. "If Rusgoblins turn you into paste your a chad" ackackackackack
LoL cuck. Fighting for your own is chad,doesn't matter who will turn you in to pasta. It matters what you are turned in to pasta. But such complex shit is beyond your mush for brains,libtard.
:martini:

garren

Arcane
Patron
Yeah the metro cutscenes were obnoxious from what I remember, you just lose control and watch a movie from a first person view basically. If you wanna make scenes then do it half-life style so you can at least move around and draw dicks on the wall with your melee weapon while you wait.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
some wallpapers
Kks5Xor.jpg

KczyvJG.jpg

hWlYiwt.jpg
THEQCSg.jpg

Z6AAf6B.jpg

tBKPbdu.jpg
mEPhApw.jpg

weight limit for NPCs/corpses? Does that mean we will no longer drop loot in the corpses and drag them to the nearby trader like in the Shadow of Chernobyl?
also what currency they use in the STALKER2? K letter doesn't tell me much

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
the awful ui contrasts horribly with how polished everything else looks, and i'm also not a fan of the cutscenes that you have no control over while they play. they should just do cutscenes half life style

Last edited:

Fargus

Arcane
They replaced the ruble with an imaginary currency because it is reminiscent of Russia.

I mean they can use ukrainian hryvna sign, no one is forcing them...
Its just virtue signalling at this point, most likely to blame russians for the inevitable fiasco of their shitty designed game.

I love the pricing of original games. You pull out some rare ass artifact out of a deadly anomaly just to sell it for 40k rubles. Then you buy an experimental exoskeleton for 100k or something. Then some retarded merc brags how he will sail like a king on his own yacht, drinking expensive brandy 10k$ for a bottle and fucking whores galore. When in reality an artifact klondike is pretty much a 2 week trip to Turkey, few bottles of cheap wine and an hour with second rate hooker. If you even make it out alive.

deuxhero

Arcane
A fictional crypto-currency as the money would make sense. It would explain why you can't loot money from the dead, allow pricing to avoid real-world conversion, and it makes sense with the the underground nature of STALKERs. Only real problem is internet connection in The Zone.

But yes, way too fucking many non-interactive cutscenes shown. 1 is too many.

Ryzer

Arcane
Somehow I expect a lot of Slava Ukraini and many anti-russian propaganda in the game ( in the dialogues especially), I don't have a beef against this but I doubt they won't make it cringe or unfit or right in your face because Stalker is not really related to current events.

The game will surely be unavailable to Russians anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom