Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
63fFTJM.jpg

sPYdcvP.jpg

GAbH75g.jpg

9TlLzMT.jpg

UKjYdj8.jpg

03125Dt.jpg

V7kQc7f.jpg

Codex Year of the Donut
coomer mods manage to look even worse than oblivion characters, impressive

You need your memory checked.

Oblivion-dark-elf-NPC.jpg
The coomer mod looks worse.

participationtrophy.png
Coomer mod hits heavy uncanny valley and looks retarded+autistic implying the coomer who installed it is probably a groomer too. At least the oblivion face just looks bad and weird.

JDR13

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
Game is Spacebourne btw, it's made one by guy in Turkey. Terrible voice acting/translation, fun gameplay.

Yes, you could have just put that in the original post, but we realize that would have been 1 less post for you.
Please put me on ignore you retarded faggot

3a7a457437054d974e906f9a320a1242.jpg
Nope, I just want you to put me on ignore. Or you could just kill yourself, whatever works for you tbh.

JDR13

Arcane
Game is Spacebourne btw, it's made one by guy in Turkey. Terrible voice acting/translation, fun gameplay.

Yes, you could have just put that in the original post, but we realize that would have been 1 less post for you.
Please put me on ignore you retarded faggot

3a7a457437054d974e906f9a320a1242.jpg
Nope, I just want you to put me on ignore. Or you could just kill yourself, whatever works for you tbh.

And miss out on you so passionately trying to puff up your post count? Hell no.

Humanophage

Arcane

participationtrophy.png
Coomer mod hits heavy uncanny valley and looks retarded+autistic implying the coomer who installed it is probably a groomer too. At least the oblivion face just looks bad and weird.
The coomer mod looks like TikTok. Those Brezhnev brows and the cheek make-up.
maxresdefault.jpg

Sigourn

uooh afficionado

participationtrophy.png
The coomer mod looks like TikTok. Those Brezhnev brows and the cheek make-up.
maxresdefault.jpg

Based. That's the look I was going for.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
BGkWhS7.png

jugHUEc.png

Dead Space (2011) on Android

Struggling with the touch controls was so exhausting the 3-hour campaign ended up feeling... longer. Controller support, virtual or physical, would have gone a long way.

Despite its title it's actually happening right before Dead Space 2. There's not much to say, you're going through the motions, killing enemies, upgrading your suit and weapons, etc. If there's one word that wiki keyboard monkeys love more than "however", it's weasel words such as "unknown". Apparently Vandal's fate is unknown, even though in Dead Space 2 you find her last audio log near a female corpse. Damn, a mistari.

My handheld is very underpowered (X15 with some 1.3GHz MTK chip) and yet the game looks absolutely stunning on a small screen, with an unflinching 60FPS. Had the Play Store been taken seriously sooner, who knows how many "real" games would be available that any piece of trash could run flawlessly.

Of course it's a simplified and minimalist spin-off, akin to Deus Ex: The Fall or even Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard. It doesn't hold up to the mainline home titles, but it really isn't supposed to; it's a little fix on the go, and at that it mostly succeeds.
Nice of them to port a ps1 game to android, I supposed

toughasnails

PS2 is also the comparison I had in mind, resolution aside. My first dip into native Android games was The Bard's Tale and Virtua Tennis on some garbo phone back in 2015; that piece of shit was struggling with PS1 emulators but could run 6th-gen era visuals like it was nothing, there's really an entire stillborn ecosystem where PS2-tier games could have happened. Of course, for an infinity of reasons, Candy Crush and Angry Birds got there first.
There was a moment early on in the development of smartphone gaming where there seemed to be real promise there. You had games like Wolfenstein RPG or The Quest which somehow managed to make the style of Western RPGs that was long dead surprisingly popular among new audiences, you had serious attempts at original AA(A) smartphone titles like Infinity Blade or spin-offs of popular IPs that showed actual effort and budget behind them. And then...

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Behold the Arousen !

Dragons Dogma looks diarrheic per default; console mud textures and brownish color set, but with some hd textures and the enbseries tool to adjust the post processing its actually gorgeous.

Original although already with HD textures but no postprocessing modifiers,

With enbseries activated,

Again without

and with enbseries

Turn's out that you can make games with good looking characters

The lightning and day-night cycles look great,

Fights at night also look great, the pictures don't do it justice plus its difficult to make screenshots while fighting,

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom