Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

axx

Savant
Someone put all the infinity engine game backgrounds on tpb more than a decade ago ("High Res Infinity Engine Maps") and it's still there.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Someone put all the infinity engine game backgrounds on tpb more than a decade ago ("High Res Infinity Engine Maps") and it's still there.

111.jpg
:(

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
20240922161154_1.jpg

20240922164744_1.jpg

20240922201654_1.jpg

I'm growing more fond of this game. I was very nonplussed by some design choices at the beginning but now I can only salute the esthetic effort that makes a coherent and interesting whole.

ferratilis

Magister
PCSX2. Modded Gran Turismo 4 (textures, retouched UI), camera fixes, fixed controls with analog triggers, other minor tweaks, plus Reshade. Thanks to modders and latest PCSX2 versions, it's also possible to play with a steering wheel. Might be the definitive simcade on PC since Forza Motorsport sucks ass and Sony will never port GT7.

6C2wymU.jpeg

IDKwEeG.jpeg

2GzFPCp.jpeg

d6qSw1y.jpeg

Equ3omJ.jpeg

X9CDp9F.jpeg

KafkaBot

Scholar
I'm growing more fond of this game. I was very nonplussed by some design choices at the beginning but now I can only salute the esthetic effort that makes a coherent and interesting whole.
This game is amazing. It's a shame the team decided to change genres altogether instead of creating a sequel to PK.

Normally I'd be all about studios stretching their creative wings, but there is nothing like Paradise Killer out there; it scratched an itch I didn't even know I had. If this team doesn't create something else like it, it is quite likely that no one will.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I am hijacking this thread to ask if someone is able to get this type of large picture of area called Field of Bones from Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter. There seems to be none online and I think that would make decent wallpaper.
AR1000-Easthaven.webp
Hmmm, I remember seeing that in the Icewind Dale Temple of Elemental Evil Engine conversion?

Ezekiel

Arcane
Whoa, did not figure out that you can Princess Mononoke bucks until I had to put a "crown of bones" on an altar for a shrine.

CROWN-OF-BONES.jpg

HansDampf

Arcane
Talos Principle 2: Road to Elysium

NiAyYZ.jpg

Priorities. :obviously:

ZfhZNt.jpg

emIdax.jpg

6daWl5.jpg

tCYVBU.jpg

:abyssgazer:

MBDjrl.jpg

Cool trick. Solution spoiler, btw.

XY1sGh.jpg

:hmmm:

aK4bDc.jpg

kZzx1V.jpg

IMsgDm.jpg

TUaq2y.jpg

50rRfF.jpg

DZ2Oqm.jpg

myeBao.jpg

CqZ8SP.jpg

pVPd2o.jpg

Au82DZ.jpg

9ojChV.jpg

Meanwhile, some custom tracks for BallisticNG:

PD90fn.jpg

Alphard Reverse

Y8ETrC.jpg

Shanghai Financial

Aff8hj.jpg

L-Damar

T3Ieu7.jpg

Yulara Springs

eGmVjw.jpg

Samrong Crossing

FpU73D.jpg

Lumenar V

yPtzAw.jpg

Draco Cavernae Reverse

1A2Q0E.jpg

Gemini Glacier

5n1fH9.jpg

Gehennom

ilTz42.jpg

Nakbe

EHlIKU.jpg

Staten Towers

dsl4uN.jpg

Sovereign

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom