Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Sounds pretty nice.
Might give it a shot.

Ezekiel

Arcane
I couldn't be bothered to find the other electrical orb.

unknown-2024-09-15-10-51.jpg

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
How is it?
Starts with a quite lengthy prologue that tries to be cinematic and stuff. Plot didn't grab me and would have prefered if the game threw me into a world immediately.
A bunch of trade skills you can specialize in like mining, cooking and alchemy in addition to your usual combat stuff like weapon master, bulwark and magic skills.
Very heavy focus on crafting and material gathering, inventory space is very limited. Bags that let you carry more materials are very valuable.
Main gameplay loop consists of emptiying your inventory to make sure you only have stuff that you need, venturing into a dangerous areas that have valuable materials and then running back to town to drop everything into your stash/bank, craft better stuff, fulfill gathering contracts and visit skill trainers.
Not into crafting/gathering games but i thought this one was kinda neat.

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
A little bit of Rivet City:
gGFYJtT.jpeg

3yM0ur6.jpeg

r2qJ3Lm.jpeg

Gd0gEey.jpeg

Capital Preservation Society
YkvJCfc.jpeg

Item cards! Rifle Musket!
MQAzAmI.jpeg

Muddy Rudder Bar:

WuVU3Tu.jpeg

Marketplace
Ib3d9LS.jpeg

2Pv8RSp.jpeg

Hydroponics
P40Zcqh.jpeg

Medic office
0nhDGVy.jpeg

Balcony view
fIq3Cqw.jpeg

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Kanthaka's back you bitches.

Always fresh and classy.

kcd047.jpg

Always pimpin'

kcd052.jpg

No place is safe.

kcd049.jpg

kcd050.jpg

The king stallion would like to remind you to stay high.

kcd051.jpg

Kabas

Arcane
Patron

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Be My Horde, a Vampire Survivors like but you're a necromancer raising your fallen enemies as your army. There is no cap to the size of your horde. If you manage to keep your undead alive or replace them quicker than they die, you can fill the entire screen with them. Behold:

20240919015008-1.jpg

20240919015535-1.jpg

20240919021214-1.jpg

20240919021247-1.jpg

Renfri

Cipher
I am hijacking this thread to ask if someone is able to get this type of large picture of area called Field of Bones from Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter. There seems to be none online and I think that would make decent wallpaper.
AR1000-Easthaven.webp

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
I am hijacking this thread to ask if someone is able to get this type of large picture of area called Field of Bones from Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter. There seems to be none online and I think that would make decent wallpaper.
AR1000-Easthaven.webp
Without torches:
qWqgaV1.jpeg

With torches:
O6LKsTJ.jpeg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom