Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Psquit

Arcane
Gmod is always fun.

B1228B93B1EFD8ACE4F3CA4CD4B8A4A0C915E530

GG NOOB PUDGE CYKA CYKA!!!

08E4A49CFD899E4279B875787BFF420BD2A0A7F2

MAH FEELINGS!!! MAH DREAMS!!

78A2AFE1576434EA7AF96B4E4F21C4EA10BDF70F

IM FUCKING HUNGRY! GIMMIE TEH ASS!

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
During my journey I met a nice looking guy, with strong itallian accent. I couldn't refuse his offer. How little did I know, always trusting in stereotypical good characters.

bIZy631.jpg

The other fellow was ruthless, and thought of himself that he is a king or something.

PNG89P9.jpg

After a while we hear of Mr. Crispy and his miserable fate.

FDFKEWE.jpg

Grenade launcher, don't use near the walls.

A15KoAH.jpg

:rage:

7uUUHJu.jpg

It's time for final confrontation.

zptau1p.jpg

I remember playing Strife, but not finishing it. Maybe it was the one save thing, or maybe something else. Weapons are really fun to use. The locking flamethrower, the destructive grenade launcher, and the upgrading Sigil of mass destruction. Voice acting was nice, writing tolerable for a FPS game mixed with adventure genre. I didn't knew about C&C so I made a branching save. But apparently I made the right decision. Althought when the end boss appeared I saw fast a bad ending :lol:. The gigantic robots with jetpacks were pain the ass, consuming my ammo really fast. And unlike new shooters, the maps needed some memorizing to move from one doors to another. Good game.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
CyberMage is popamole.

gISDXl3.png
Increase the screen size, ffs.

Will do.
I have just installed the game and only taken it for a test ride so far.
Haven't even read the manual, but there seems to be no way to configure the movement keys to WASD, so you either need to use the mouse (worked very well for me in Ultima Underworld, so may be an option in this game too) or arrows keys.

zwanzig_zwoelf

CyberMage is popamole.

gISDXl3.png
Increase the screen size, ffs.

Will do.
I have just installed the game and only taken it for a test ride so far.
Haven't even read the manual, but there seems to be no way to configure the movement keys to WASD, so you either need to use the mouse (worked very well for me in Ultima Underworld, so may be an option in this game too) or arrows keys.
WASD is impossible, bro. I played in on keyboard only (though I used numpad instead of arrow keys). Keep in mind that the game was designed around specific pace. Due to the unusual music playback (all tracks are played one after another), it's hard to follow it, but reaching the specific plot point when the needed track plays may give you a good feeling - way better than modern games try to deliver with their overall shitiness.

Also, If you like the soundtrack, I may share the tunes with you. It's really beautiful.
Make sure that you choose AWE32 in the game setup as a soundcard (and SB16 as a music card iirc). The audio in this game is best with these settings.

Last edited by a moderator:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Blood Bowl - one of those :yeah: and :rage:game in terms of enjoyment and frustration.
Deadrats always brings the warmth to my heart.

hqZ9RLR.jpg

Not me, some other guy in the same division as I am.
His team is mid development, facing a fresh Khorne demon team.

ImageMatchReport.aspx

:smug:

One shouldn't dismiss the small guys as well.
There's a halfling team in our group. Keeps his team value low so he gets lots of inducement (can be spent on match boosters, and mercenaries)

It's not a super team of sorts, but can be deadly. I gave it a trial run and really, it's not as easy as it looks.

BB_LE%202013-12-15%2000-52-25-47.jpg

lightbane

Arcane

spekkio

Arcane
It seems certain someone isn't too keen on trying a stealthy/non-lethal approach. Paul is disappoint :rpgcodex:
My 2 previous playthrougs were mostly stealthy. In current one I decided to switch to Rambo style and... it feels vastly superior to the faggy stealth - just jump in and murder everyone (which isn't easy on Hard, since without the Augs enemies can rape you within seconds).

zwanzig_zwoelf

I don't know why the fuck would ever I run this game.
Superfrog%202013-12-16%2003-23-19-09.png

...Crooked Bee, what the fuck are you doing in mah games?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I don't know why the fuck would ever I run this game.
...Crooked Bee, what the fuck are you doing in mah games?

Is that an updated version of Super Frog? :O
Aye, that's Superfrog HD.
Though it's easy and borked as shit. The only real challenge is shitty hit detection.

aw man :(

I recently played Super Frog and wished for a remake that just updated hit detection and pretty much little else :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom