Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Psquit

Arcane
ncjrGGG.jpg

One of the most annoying things in CnC 2 is that if you don't destroy everything You won't win.

gZ5nPdf.jpg

Then the GDI rapes that Vega dude to death. Kane furious about all this Biowarian Faggotry activates the self destruct mechanism.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
And now for something completely different:

You lack max electoons per level and a bitchin' Teensie skin :rpgcodex:

I got 297 in that last level and couldn't be arsed to redo it, especially since looking for lums in those dark underwater segments is annoying.

Also, fuck skins and other newfag bullshit, OG Rayman is where it's at. :rpgcodex:

skacky

3D Realms
Developer
The first map, not so much. It's like a sort of arcane library inside some fleshy cavern. The second one is seriously bizarre and brutal as fuck, and you'll need a modern engine that supports .bsp2 to run it (RMQ is the best). Expect seriously difficult horde combat with lots and lots of gibbing. It's one of the very best releases for Quake in my opinion, but not for everyone. I wasn't even playing on Nightmare.

spekkio

Arcane
JC's adventures in Hong Kong...

xYs6HSD.jpg

:troll:

CMrZllA.jpg

:oops:

CqXCSXo.jpg

:(

QEHx3Ja.jpg

:butthurt:

aGpgZUl.jpg

Conan-BarbarianA.jpg

Too bad that the VersaLife labs are such an augmentation mine...

Before:

UoBFPf1.jpg

After:

DTjXaO4.jpg

:neveraskedforthis:

lightbane

Arcane
No flying spycam? :decline: Useless for actually spying but it is quite fun to use it to destroy robots.

spekkio

Arcane
Thanks for the PROTIP, that should make my 1st playthrough evar even better.

:roll:

:smug:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
ck2%202013-12-13%2008-03-14-62.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom