Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Just thought I'd show off my favorite armor set and weapon from Dark Souls :D I hope everything is somewhat visible.

nvvUpSt.png

spekkio

Arcane
Princess of England - D-Cup Within

Warning! You may notice a recurring subject in the shots below...

S6IlL2O.jpg

:hmmm:

rdtjBKY.jpg

^ Stealthy approach

q8vpoBK.jpg

^ Violent approach. Guess where she pulled all these things from... I think even some Thai whores would be surprised...

EWKYAuG.jpg

^ Radiant physical engine

Cp7U9do.jpg

11-bouncing-boobs.gif

SAQnREL.jpg

^ Light sources FTW!

X7gVuC4.jpg

^ Rope rider

t5uZ5rj.jpg

^ Pole rider

c3sXqQ5.jpg

19-bouncing-boobs.gif

SwHwg4C.jpg

^ A catsuit? Now we're talking!

THDPXBT.jpg

1279082592656.jpg

HcRfDKE.jpg

:drink:

tl;dr

22-bouncing-boobs.gif

:5/5:

:takemymoney:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Son just married hot wife, gotta NTR this shit...

ck2%202013-12-28%2019-25-06-68.jpg

:bounce:

ck2%202013-12-28%2019-25-52-57.jpg

Your resistance only makes my cock harder.

yellowcake

Arcane
Princess of England - D-Cup Within

Warning! You may notice a recurring subject in the shots below...

S6IlL2O.jpg

:hmmm:

rdtjBKY.jpg

^ Stealthy approach

q8vpoBK.jpg

^ Violent approach. Guess where she pulled all these things from... I think even some Thai whores would be surprised...

EWKYAuG.jpg

^ Radiant physical engine

Cp7U9do.jpg

11-bouncing-boobs.gif

SAQnREL.jpg

^ Light sources FTW!

X7gVuC4.jpg

^ Rope rider

t5uZ5rj.jpg

^ Pole rider

c3sXqQ5.jpg

19-bouncing-boobs.gif

SwHwg4C.jpg

^ A catsuit? Now we're talking!

THDPXBT.jpg

1279082592656.jpg

HcRfDKE.jpg

:drink:

tl;dr

22-bouncing-boobs.gif

:5/5:

:takemymoney:

So youre implying that the BooB physics is convincing in this one?

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I loved Dark Corners of the Earth, but somehow stopped playing it after your character gets a gun and the game throws lots of guards at you. :/ Does it get better afterwards?

pic_LS.jpg

What game is this, ghostdog ?

aleph

Arcane
I loved Dark Corners of the Earth, but somehow stopped playing it after your character gets a gun and the game throws lots of guards at you. :/ Does it get better afterwards?

Not really. It depends a bit on how much you like repetitive combat with awful mechanics.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Templar%202013-12-28%2020-07-19-56.png

Big bad motherfucker.
Templar%202013-12-28%2020-23-50-97.png

He used to be a knight like me.
Templar%202013-12-28%2020-30-13-60.png

Not really. It depends a bit on how much you like repetitive combat with awful mechanics.
Fuck you, the combat in DCotE was really enjoyable for me.
Let me remind you that you're not some sort of supersoldier from Call of Duty in this game, you're a fucking morphine addict with questionable sanity who somehow got the job of the detective.

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Templar%202013-12-28%2020-07-19-56.png

Big bad motherfucker.

He used to be a knight like me.

Let me remind you that you're not some sort of supersoldier from Call of Duty in this game, you're a fucking morphine addict with questionable sanity who somehow got the job of the detective.

What game is this? Looks interesting.

aleph

Arcane

I got that you are not supposed to be a fighter in Dark Corners. The developers apparently forgot that though, since the game pushes you in one action sequence after another in the second half. They even have a sequence where you sit in a driving vehicle and have to shoot enemies who came after you. Quite similar to some sequences in Call of Duty actually...

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
420 PRAISE IT!

6HB9LQy.png

(if you look carefully you can see that my Red Eye Orb is darkened. I just got invaded for the second time by yet another Giantdad with a Zweihander so I just stood right here waiting for him and wondering just how long it would take for the invader to find me. You'll also notice that I have switched the shield and leggings only because I needed to take some weight off due to fatrolling. Oh and the invader was named all goofy too, something like DarkPliskin420. As is the case with most Giantdads he proved to be an easy farm for humanities HUE HUE HUE. Also, I need to get some screens with an actual invader :D)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom