Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I like all three of those games, with no real malice towards any of them. That probably puts me on an endangered species list around here.

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Slowly climbing up the ranks...

hZbL1m6.png

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I agree that they all have problems of various shapes and sizes, but in my books none of those problems are worth waging an online war about on a forum, know what I'm saying?

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
JudasIscariot There must be something wrong with my game it does not save high scores and I start from level 1 each time (is that correct?) not to mention that sound does not work at all.

What's your game's version number? Also, you might wanna check out the Steam forums to see if your problem hasn't been addressed :)

Savant works great for me. Maybe your PC doesn't like Game Maker made games?

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I think I made play bg2 with another char. I continued ny swashbuckler that I finished bg1 with, but she is pretty boring, and the new vampier pure thief should do well enogh for my party.

Might finally go for a bard. or maybe even druif...

catfood

AGAIN
I think I made play bg2 with another char. I continued ny swashbuckler that I finished bg1 with, but she is pretty boring, and the new vampier pure thief should do well enogh for my party.

Might finally go for a bard. or maybe even druif...
Just go with a custom 6-player party. That's the only way to properly play these games anyway.

aleph

Arcane
More Remember me screenshots. The art design in this game is amazing. It is cyberpunk but differetent.

sUc0OoP.jpg

QXuKNbk.jpg

No questions asked...
vkA8WnZ.jpg

0yJh8nM.jpg

spekkio

Arcane
The Last Princess of Scotland - Two Jugs

PP9N48n.jpg

:hmmm:

aWggUYd.jpg

^ Insta-kill puzzles with wonky physics engine AND autosave system?

:roll:

2Woss10.jpg

^ casket coffin-rider

goTwYI2.jpg

:nocountryforshitposters:

66h7DSm.jpg

^ Boss-fights with wonky physics engine AND problematic collision-detection?

tcpGZBc.jpg

ZiRn6Ij.jpg

tkbZlNG.jpg

lAMGM5W.jpg

NvSzDQL.jpg

da2ot-04.gif

T8PpHVb.jpg

^ Climbable surfaces being indistinguishable from unclimbable ones?

GyMeLCw.jpg

Dodrgm2.jpg

d6cwsfI.jpg

wEorDCe.jpg

:rpgcodex:

Seriously, fuck this gam...

ZmH15nK.jpg

:hmmm:

GDcUZb6.jpg

iio6Jxu.gif

:yeah:

:5/5:

:takemymoney:

Last edited:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Every time I get out of my castle someone shoots arrows at me trying to kill me, so I stay inside and never go out. One day I get a gift of chocolates...
3v2Wyq3.jpg

Fortunately I have survived, thanks to my skills:
sWzrRyc.jpg

The world hates me! I loathe it!
Nm6eEe5.jpg

Unfortunately I am not happy of being alive for long, because soon after...
8gLPcTr.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
:bro: Ninja Destroyer

I really need to replay this game one of these days. Havent even touched the DLC yet, are they good?

I wish I could tell you, but I played through the vanilla game and ended it there. It's Stalker candy in a popamole wrapping, but thanks to the russian voice acting, nice looking graphics and these specific, eastern european charm it's really memorable. It would be sweet if those guys made full sandboxy Metro with easily moddable stuff.

DeepOcean

Arcane
:bro: Ninja Destroyer

I really need to replay this game one of these days. Havent even touched the DLC yet, are they good?

I wish I could tell you, but I played through the vanilla game and ended it there. It's Stalker candy in a popamole wrapping, but thanks to the russian voice acting, nice looking graphics and these specific, eastern european charm it's really memorable. It would be sweet if those guys made full sandboxy Metro with easily moddable stuff.
Left my playthrough when I got back to D6 after the Kremlin. Is there something worth to be played after that? The story kinda lost me.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
lol, nice you mentionend Dear Esther.
I was just playing DayZ and that creepy atmosphere really has something going for it. I spawned in a dead town with everything dead or dying and everything plundered. The sun was going down and my guy was hurt from an earlier zombie attack. So I decided I will spend the night in that lighthouse I saw back there. (turned out it was just small and no place to sleep, but w/e :D ) The atmosphere man..

69E32A83F76C6B99C4A6A813C89DC327803C2B5A

F22D0815C99EC34BB3E6BF4E7B14B56A627AB8E6

Qatesh

Educated
lol, nice you mentionend Dear Esther.
The atmosphere man..

Here some other creepy stills from the very first minutes of the game.

Still Dear Esther
Y6lBQxB.jpg

vxAmzrt.jpg

13R7uU0.jpg

fD2kO5P.jpg

1tAp9n6.jpg

oGiPkz1.jpg

wgvo7zt.jpg

lVULWJa.jpg

W2qDJQs.jpg

PtJaydG.jpg

ixpGG8I.jpg

vySD90K.jpg
The isolated location and this creepy atmosphere are asking me to take photos every step.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom