Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

sser

Arcane
Developer
dtaRP3D.png

http://www.amazon.com/War-Force-that-Gives-Meaning/dp/1400034639

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath

I'm unsure what your point is. I'm familiar with Hedges' book and his work beyond it, and I can see the similarities, but do you have a point beyond that, or were you just pointing out the similarities? I hope that you're actually familiar with Hedges' writings and didn't just see the title and think war = good, as I've seen others make that mistake.

Hedges also said that "God is the name we give to the belief of meaning in our lives" or something similar to that during a debate.

sser

Arcane
Developer

I'm unsure what your point is. I'm familiar with Hedges' book and his work beyond it, and I can see the similarities, but do you have a point beyond that, or were you just pointing out the similarities? I hope that you're actually familiar with Hedges' writings and didn't just see the title and think war = good, as I've seen others make that mistake.

Hedges also said that "God is the name we give to the belief of meaning in our lives" or something similar to that during a debate.

One reminded me of the other - don't overthink things :lol:

spekkio

Arcane
Princess of Wales - The Forgotten Bras

k5KQ5h1.jpg

^ Enjoy the scenery. With only ~3 savepoints in this area, you will have to, anyway.

CMxyltg.jpg

^ Failing another stupid QTE. What a great game-design feature that is...

s5rMmHi.jpg

^ Lara clipping through some 3d model. Playtesting is teh hard...

pgmoBuv.jpg

Zn319vn.jpg

Well done, indeed...

Defiance-Promotional-Morelok-F.jpg

:roll:

hxoFb0V.jpg

QExbWKT.jpg

NLWsJqT.jpg

lfb9NPN.jpg

hC4C07941

^ Me, analyzing the plot.

pq1ziLb.jpg

fuuyeah.png

On thing is certain: the authors clearly knew their audience:

KwTYzij.jpg

Yp0hPoB.jpg

G2BvppL.jpg

RhruCZy.jpg

Well...

DeakSalute.gif

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
EqqHm8j.jpg

Uuuuh

(He asked me for a duel without armor/sword just before, to "see who was the strongest")

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Fuck yeah, boss is dead I finished the ga...
Fucking majestic.

Boss animation (when you already meet him) is marvelous.
You see some Ethiopia convict and think "he's the real last boss? pffff....", then some "pile of meat" come with NOM-NOM-NOM and mount his corpse.
Gross.
And the best boss music. Actually, the whole soundtrack is fantastic.

I think it fir better for previous screenshot with Dorn sword fight.

spekkio

Arcane
So, being fed-up with the popamole consoletarded Tomb Raider shiat, I decided to switch to something more prestigious.
And what's more PC-elitist than productions of the gods from Valve?

biJIWHe.jpg

:yeah:

iGFr73J.jpg

^ Hand-holding and very limited gameplay?

41SqoJy.jpg

^ Docking?

GKsjEbX.jpg

7xDTx5R.jpg

^ Phew, that's better!

:5/5:

:takemymoney:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
01.jpg

02.jpg

:mhd:

03.jpg

04.jpg

Finally! The secrets of the Daedra Lord is mine! ALL MINE!

05.jpg

Power, grant me POWER!

06.jpg

:what:

Time to get raped.

07.jpg

zwanzig_zwoelf

zwanzig_zwoelf is cypher worth the $15 pricetag?
The quick answer is a 'no'.
The long answer is 'yes, if 15 bucks won't mean much to you in case you don't like the game'.
You'll need to keep manual open all of the time, because the game will make you smash your keyboard with a hammer if you never played or don't remember much about interactive fiction genre (commands feel counter-intuitive).
The good thing is - the game doesn't have the usual flaws the games that use Unity3d have and has a pretty good sound design.

Just wait until they start a sale or something.

aleph

Arcane
Is Remember Me worth playing? Looks nice.

And is it playable with mouse and keyboard?

I have completed about half of the game and would say yes, so far it is quite good. Very linear though. I got it during the steam sale for reduced price and it was worth it. Full price might be a bit too much though.

I play it with keyboard and mouse, and so far it is playable.

And, it you want to feel sophisticated you can even play it with French voice acting and English subtitles.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom