Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Brothers, the removal of kebabs are complete.
We have controlled all of the holy lands.
Serbia is stronger than ever before.

Only one final hilarity stands in our way.
01.jpg

Nikog se ne boje
Nikog se ne boje

02.jpg

03.jpg

God is a Serb

04.jpg

kebb.gif

Another campaign concluded. :salute:

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Pentagrams, pentagrams everywhere!

6jkSpS5.png

"Errr, hey guys...guys! I am just going to ahhh never mind, continue your slap fight!"

RmMQenZ.png

Dreamworld battle time!

bb09yis.png

(Heretic Kingdoms is the game which I just finished about 2 minutes ago :D )

Coyote

Arcane
Poster named JudasIscariot playing a game whose story is centered around a sword called "Godslayer" and an atheist inquisition set on stamping out all traces of religion... on Christmas. :M

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
FzkIgVx.png

5065 AD and the war still drags on! Save-game corruption remains a slight problem, but yearly saves and back-tracking works wonders.

House Hawkwood has grown nicely, extending its multi-headed influence to roughly a third of the Known Worlds. After many a decade of bitter fightan and lootan I made peace with the Merchant League, mainly to purchase metal from their surviving agoras. The Church has been purged from all Hawkwood worlds save Shaprut, Criticorum and Tethys. Meanwhile, I have launched an assault against Church-controlled Aylon that is going remarkably well (seems like the Church and Al Malik largely wiped each other out there). Also, after several failed and costly invaishun attempts, Urth is now finally starting to crack!

1lBhJSb.png

Having just finished bringing ITZ to Australia, the time has come to initiate Operation Anchorage! The Church is naturally going berserk, sending wave after wave of Brother Battle, Avestite and armour stacks to take back their holy Kwanza clay.

Whereas earlier and more reckless attempts to conquer 'Murrica ended miserably, Alaska is the perfect spot for invaishun since it lacks proper PST defences. Fresh troops from Delphi can thus be safely funneled to the frontier to supplement the losses, and the captured energy well makes an excellent refueling base for air units!

8YX8pmB.png

The first of many shipments of replacement troopahs is already in orbit. The plan is to hold ground in Alaska for a couple of years to fend off the first waves of Church grunts, and then start fightan all the way down south, using engineers to build roads for the invading soldiers. Once South America is penetrated, everything will be thrown at the palace in Rio Brasilia, which houses the much-coveted Church Sceptres.

sDP8AmP.png

The battle for Shaprut, however, is not going quite so well. The planet may be officially ruled by House Hawkwood on the jump-web map, but the Al Malik have rallied and retaken pretty much everything they had lost save the palace, which will likely fall in a year or two. While their space navy could be smashed with a battleship-heavy task force, their ground units are another matter entirely.

The problem is that the bastards have built loads of PST Missile Launchers to discourage planetary bombardment, and since they achieved relative technological parity a while back, they have been busily churnig out stuff like Xyll Warbeasts, Brother Battle and Avestite Troops. Heck, they even had a couple of Cyber-Warrior Legions when I first invaded, a far cry from the usual rabble the AI tends to sport. They will still fall, of course, but the planet will not be cleansed for quite some time yet.

Years of intense battles ahead, in other words, which will give Li Halan even more time to bolster their own forces.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Another game with freaks worshipping an unexploded nuclear bomb

i6LzBQ4FSWJJO.png

Probably the most fun mission in the entire game. Also, hearing Frank Welker (who voices the Ghoul Leader) going into Megatron mode when preaching "Can we get a Halle-neutron?!?". :)

vitamin

Augur
Everytime I see some footage from FoT I'm getting really sad knowing that I won't be playing Fo1 or Fo2 with those beautiful graphics.

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I only moved in here this summer, haven't had the time to fix things up cause of work/fun things to do/goths on my lawn.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
The wacky adventures of Jack Walters, the occultist commando field medic extraordinaire (and private detective in spare time), aka Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
That game starts p. cool but goes downhill fast.

Could not finish because of a game breaking glitch on the ship segment.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
6nyzyh.jpg

Monocled, fat-ass fishman hybrid and a reptilian overlord shaman

u21dz.jpg

one ugly mutha

33bi88k.jpg

Big trouble in Little Innsmouth!

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Dark Corners of the Earth. The shoggoth part still makes me shit my pants.
:love:

Unfortunately, when you play it for the third or so time, pretty much all of the otherwise complete batshit scares stop working, and you only find yourself startled when you realise there are three deep ones in front of you, and you've just run out of tommy gun ammo :(

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Could not finish because of game breaking glitch in police station.

When I played it I used the unofficial patch and didn't have any major problems. IIRC you can also enable a "save anywhere" feature that can help in some otherwise frustrating parts of the game and basically removes most of the suck of the game. DCOTW was at times brilliant.

Anyway:

pic-TWOH.jpg

pic-SHRD.jpg

pic_LS.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom