Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
They should make a spacesim in the vein of Republican Space Rangers. I'd D1P that in a heartbeat.

:kwafuckyeah:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
BtKZFIL.jpg

SmHcJka.jpg

NEZSHu0.jpg

lq9N6vK.jpg

ywPSabE.jpg

nTN33s9.jpg

Yql1K4J.jpg

jMMHD9p.jpg

pK1J5wf.jpg

7Di2igr.jpg

De9TQux.jpg

This was a bizzare journey. At first I wasn't really impressed, visiting a town full of copy-pasted npcs and slooow player moving through the virtual world. I choose Bachelor as a protagonist, since from what I've remember it was the best choice in terms of the story. I must admit, little by little a case of a suspicious murder turned out to be really good. Too bad that the english translation is so bad, especially at the last days of epidemy. The town can be confusing at the beginning, you are seeing new faces very quickly and need run errands involving them. But after some time it doesn't bother, you know exactly where to go, see a familiar shop around the corner and feel safe. Well, safe is a bad word since you have to survive the whole thing. Survival of the player and the key actors of the whole drama gives Pathologic an element of tension. You need to eat, sleep, keep immunity on some level, wear protective clothes to live through the whole 12 days. And still we need to remember about the other characters. Cash can be a problem sometimes, but turning yourself into a hobo and searching waste bins is the only way to keep yourself in one piece. The effects of sickness were really nice, reminding you of things to come if you aren't cautious.I really liked some songs from the soundtrack. The main menu theme is great, but my favourite is Steppes one.

TL,DR.
Very memorable game, a strange mix of adventure game with survival elements a la Stalker. Translation could be a lot better though.

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Sounds like teach is having a mid-life crisis...

01.jpg

02.jpg

That's too bad. I know how it feels.
At home, we learn of the protagonist's parentage...

03.jpg

04.jpg

:avatard:

05.jpg

06.jpg

:hmmm:

07.jpg

Why do I keep running acro-

08.jpg

09.jpg

Wait what

10.jpg

:negative:

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

:dead:

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Back to Oddworld... 3D!

ak05kP.jpg

Obligatory vehicle section, altho I'd rather shoot those dudes dead than just pepper them with tranq darts.

KZSSNi.jpg

Rescue/Getaway

IobrdO.jpg

gone

JnbU85.jpg

sorta ronk

This is like reverse MDK

p4M4rE.jpg

popamole! :decline:

as if introducing health bars wasn't retard-friendly enough already

but wait what is this

5iksPJ.jpg

Holy shit! :lol:

MC8FV3.jpg

Oh God this is great:kwafuckyeah:

gEPM3y.jpg

Sup sligboy, here's sum lightning-induced knockback

bKlhFp.jpg

Off you go!

WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU HAD A GUN, PUSSYASSNIGGER

Xpnxc5.jpg

droppin' explobarrels on sligs

fcgw74.jpg

droppin' sligs on mines :smug:

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
4CaHJM.jpg

You don't know the true meaning of friendship until a bro sprint-carries you through a minefield/firing range full of angry machinegunner sligs.

Although the novelty does wear off a little when you have to do this nine times :/

Comte

The Imperial Legionary hitman strikes again Sorkvild the Raven is dead.

iqJHm5ZacNnFV.jpg

He had the mask of Clavicus Vile on him.

itM6jjJZ2Vl4a.jpg

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
This was a bizzare journey. At first I wasn't really impressed, visiting a town full of copy-pasted npcs and slooow player moving through the virtual world. I choose Bachelor as a protagonist, since from what I've remember it was the best choice in terms of the story. I must admit, little by little a case of a suspicious murder turned out to be really good. Too bad that the english translation is so bad, especially at the last days of epidemy. The town can be confusing at the beginning, you are seeing new faces very quickly and need run errands involving them. But after some time it doesn't bother, you know exactly where to go, see a familiar shop around the corner and feel safe. Well, safe is a bad word since you have to survive the whole thing. Survival of the player and the key actors of the whole drama gives Pathologic an element of tension. You need to eat, sleep, keep immunity on some level, wear protective clothes to live through the whole 12 days. And still we need to remember about the other characters. Cash can be a problem sometimes, but turning yourself into a hobo and searching waste bins is the only way to keep yourself in one piece. The effects of sickness were really nice, reminding you of things to come if you aren't cautious.I really liked some songs from the soundtrack. The main menu theme is great, but my favourite is Steppes one.

TL,DR.
Very memorable game, a strange mix of adventure game with survival elements a la Stalker. Translation could be a lot better though.

I really wanted to play this, but I eventually just gave up due to the English translation. I had no idea wtf was going on in the story. I think they used Google Translate to do the translation.

Kitako

Arcane
Stronghold HD

My Lord is forced to get his fierce greatsword and get his tower to face alone the hordes of Evil.
UBQycPP.png
Fucking bunnies won't stop shagging all over my crops

While my Lord's life hangs on a thread, covered with the interiors of the Evil creatures, a small cabal hiding in the woods (lower right) is summoning more hordes of minions through extradimensional portals.
zEjshxn.png

Portals = little bunny vaginas. Hell, they won't stop shagging.

I raise a small army to help my Lord in his rightous purge, and actually manage to clear the land from their presence. Just to be punished shortly after that with fucking plague over my town. My peasants must be mind controlled by the Evil forces, since they happily walks out of the bakery to die horrible deaths. I imagine piles of corpses in the streets, still holding hot bread bums in their hands.
dICuC9N.png

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Some Lost Alpha screens.

Looks familiar? :smug:

I'm never jealous of some rich stuff, but in that case - I'm envy, really want to play it...

Wonder what will be released first - Lost Alpha or Oblivion Lost Remake (mod is ready and got updates but translation was given for someone with no free time at all).:decline:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

TL,DR.

I really wanted to play this, but I eventually just gave up due to the English translation. I had no idea wtf was going on in the story. I think they used Google Translate to do the translation.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ke-soon-coming-to-kickstarter-it-seems.88107/

Just wait for a kickstarter of the remake then. I was too far in the game to just simply quit. This could be interesting, making a replay on a new version with other characters.

Deleted member 11480

I'll start to brofist every post in this thread where the name of the game was written. 358 pages and more than half of the posts are still "hey, look at those nice screenshots! Wanna know what game is it? Well fuck you". :x

zwanzig_zwoelf

Stalker May Cry
collapse%202014-04-02%2008-16-59-44.png

collapse%202014-04-02%2008-24-33-35.png

collapse%202014-04-02%2008-26-05-89.png

Playing in Commie for additional atmosphere. :smug:
I'm lying, some fucker gifted me a boxed copy in Russian, now I have to suffer from my poor skills.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom