Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Melan

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. I helped put crap in Monomyth
The Widow's Ire, a surreal two-mission pack for Thief 1 with excellent classic level design and solid gameplay.

thewidowsire01_zps6d4883f1.jpg

thewidowsire05_zps47b5ad07.jpg

thewidowsire03_zpsc390d32a.jpg

thewidowsire02_zps1eb3ef7c.jpg

thewidowsire04_zps6bdd5e3d.jpg

thewidowsire07_zps76adc7b8.jpg

thewidowsire10_zps63c98285.jpg

thewidowsire06_zpsb5af1976.jpg

thewidowsire08_zps25f98308.jpg

thewidowsire09_zps3ad4e58d.jpg

Blonsky

Prophet
A Vampyre Story
Mona a vampiress in denial.
BMKADDB.png

Can't have a torture chamber without a ACME Groin Crusher. Froderick is a bit sensitive.
hceEa7S.png

Well its not GTA.
IP2Ldrm.png

Vampire hunters (n)ever vigilante.
ImIHwH8.png

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Finished Deadlight. Neat little action plateformer with 3D background. Awesome post-apo setting, with zombies.

7WKfz.jpg

9rHIpEf.jpg

4YpmP4F.jpg

Vice City :love: Best GTA there is.

I think my favorite is the talk radio conversation between silly blonde sexdoll presenter and a holistic nutritionist, where Kent Paul phones in in the middle. I recently replayed San Andreas as well, it just simply lacks the charm and lulziness that made VC such a great game. To compare radio stations, the funniest they could muster up is the "fuck your mother to cure Oedipus complex", yawn. It has it's moments, but VC is much more tight with its sheer absurdity.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
01.jpg

21 endings to unlock hey!

02.jpg

Let's try for the redhead today...

03.jpg

Yuck.

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Hmm. She's got a point there.

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

B-bad ending?

Comte

He had the mask of Clavicus Vile on him.
itM6jjJZ2Vl4a.jpg
Hi there.

vi8PLaE.jpg

The Imperial Legion just doesn't suit me at all:

7lXLveq.png

Arriving at the Ahemmusa Camp:

J0MNnhZ.jpg

A couple of creatures from the Creatures mod by Piratelord:

zQn0rRb.jpg

This little thing is called kriin and I like it a lot, even though this particular specimen was a bit shy and wouldn't pose for the camera. It looks morrowindy and fits in well with nix-hounds, guars and mudcrabs. It's also non-hostile, which is a plus.

KhSrSuy.png

Awww, it's a baby guar, and isn't it cute? You'd just want to cuddle it on your lap. And then kill it and enchant your pants with its soul.

J1PIu5b.jpg

A parastylus, a bigger and meaner cousin of the scrib. It's one of the better additions of the mod and fits the game world just fine.

kgsc7NJ.png

The slaughtershark looks mean, but it isn't that different from a normal slaughterfish. It's also annoying as fuck, as expected.

GLu8nFF.png

Daedric bat. This is one of the (unfortunately quite many) examples where the new creature stands out like a sore thumb from the rest of the game world. Nothing in vanilla uses as strong, contrasted colours as you can see here. Those eyes can literally be seen from a mile away. But surely it's nice to have more flying things in Morrowind since everyone loves those, right?

spGFIMr.jpg

Dreugh crab. It isn't too bad, but the bright red colour gives it away instantly, revealing that it's from a mod.

fOfKlEA.jpg

Clinker. Essentially mudcrab^2. Very nice.

18yJDoA.jpg

what is this i don't even... This is a Horror and the name fits. It's fucking ugly, to state the obvious. Probably not even the worst creature in the mod, but Jesus Christ, those colours...

I wish I made a Mage instead of a Crusader

DraQ

Arcane
So, how do you like them apples craters?:
j96i3b.jpg

xbwbd1.jpg

2m4ofhi.jpg

Another planet in multicolored multiple system - now with more green:
2evf5hh.jpg

Fun fact, I didn't have enough thrust for liftoff after landing there and refueling so I had to strip my ship of almost everything and refit in orbit:
w86a0m.jpg

fkr5ad.jpg

Seas, but no water:
o8di5g.jpg

2hg4riv.jpg

Quite barren... for a life-bearing world:
1zwlmo2.jpg

jsbrc1.jpg

e1ettk.jpg

Ever elusive life-bearing world around hot, massive star (not that they should exist unless "ALIENS."):
72bvw3.jpg

2-suns-1-moon:
2rq0cyd.jpg

2d17g4o.jpg

DraQ cannot into parking:
14ne0er.jpg

Some atmospheres enhance naturally dramatic lighting even further:
27wuf0w.jpg

x2p7gp.jpg

301kjee.jpg

Even airless rockballs get to be pretty sometimes:
fw2ec3.jpg

1z2mxrs.jpg

1huw0n.jpg

ftmsee.jpg

If not, they can be helped with low-angle lighting:
auwabk.jpg

Note to myself - more shots of gas giants and their moons:
33uspdj.jpg

Neat, if a bit grainy scatter as nearby gas giant occludes local white dwarf:
f05imc.jpg

Typical cockpit shot of typical depressingly-lit planet (instruments are still mockups, alas):
34eeydf.jpg

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Oddworld: Fatally imprecise jumping edition:

n1LemO.jpg

This can only end well

Boj4rJ.jpg

epic shootout!!!!

Cyf6N5.jpg

THIS CAN ONLY END WELL 2.0

Y3mynA.jpg

GO FORTH, MY BRAVE COMRADES IN ARMS

KzIesK.jpg

oh great, what dump have I got myself teleported into this time

There's however one thing that's rather strange about this game. It's a 3D platformer with a camera that is not total ass. What gives?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
In meantime, before Lost Alpha release (I hope so)... Some random screenshots from Stalker: CoP with my favourite mod series called Sigerous Mod (SGM), this version is called Geonezis. This time with bunch of new quests.
Awe5aBQ.jpg

I discovered dark secret of Havaian - barkeeper in Jupiter. He's friggin' midget!
zFsfqZ5.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom