Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
What happened to Luke and Leia? Presumably they were king and queen, so wouldn't you have lost by then?

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I'm guessing that when some of these animations play, some nearby pieces are temporarily removed from the board.

intr1urucg.png

intr6zusih.png

intr22zesbl.png

dfqhvs7e.png

:incline:

I remember seeing ads for this game in old PCGamer magazines and being curious as hell about it. Damn, what was this game called?

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
I really liked Ecstatica when I was a kid, Never played the sequel though.

Завтра война - further adventures in shitty space sims. This one is at least is somewhat ambitious.
q3ttDpQ.jpg

rIAk3eE.jpg

I like the smell of pine forrest in my ship.

YL6Sl0Z.jpg

3a2w7iW.jpg

OSR4g9G.png

Alien race of Geepses? Where I come from we call them Gypsies.

zPkkM9Y.png

Typical clusterfuck of a Russian game. Too bad because it has potential. The story is based on a book of the same title, pretty fun pulp sci-fi. Sucks that they removed all the glorious Russian jingoism from the english version. They even changed the names of protagonist to anglo-saxon ones. The book has a very russo-centric vission of the future, the UN is the Earth autority with Russia playing the main part in it. The USA is reduced to a shitty third world country full of hedonistic degenrates.

willbeours.jpg

newyear.jpg
poster_proud_russia.jpg

RUSSIA STRONG!

Last edited:

Astral Rag

Arcane

I remember seeing ads for this game in old PCGamer magazines and being curious as hell about it. Damn, what was this game called?

That's Ecstatica. From the looks of the screens it looks like a second part.

That's right it's the opening of Ecstatica 2. It's easily recognisable because it supports 640x480 resolution while the first game only runs in 320x240.

Both games are well worth checking out, especially if you enjoyed games like the original AitD series.

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Oddworld: Detonation Boulevard

pXTNX0.jpg

Nice high-powered sligs you've got there. Would be a shame if any explobarrels accidentally fell on them

h9emzt.jpg

business as usual

IpQl57.jpg

:troll:

kuHVyJ.jpg

:obviously:

7dH73F.jpg

them HD graphix

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Nah, that's Munch's Oddysee.

Which makes me wonder why is it even called "Munch's", when he's only a secondary character and it's p. much Abe doing all the heavy lifting again.

b2jneT.jpg

Deep striking a squad of space marines to go through a heavily-fortified slig outpost

KaTNTz.jpg

And after turning said space marines into shoota boyz, there's a shootout at the O.K. Corral!

pDVzit.jpg

get to work, retards!

PCyjqJ.jpg

D:

zVJXcY.jpg

I HARNESS THE POWAR OF LIGHTNUNG

hiZV2e.jpg

TO CLEAR THE LAND

pljj9d.jpg

OF ITS CORRUPSHUN! *greenpeace approves*

iTLDSz.jpg

*greenpeace doesn't approve*

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Alien race of Geepses? Where I come from we call them Gypsies.

In Norway the politically correct term for gypsies is "romfolk", which can be translated as "space people".
Surprisingly enough calling them "romfolk" instead of "gypsies" has not made them any less of a nuisance; they still shit everywhere and demand money for nothing. Horrible creatures, I avoid them whenever I can.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
In Norway the politically correct term for gypsies is "romfolk", which can be translated as "space people".
Surprisingly enough calling them "romfolk" instead of "gypsies" has not made them any less of a nuisance; they still shit everywhere and demand money for nothing. Horrible creatures, I avoid them whenever I can.

I didn't know that Norway had a gypsy problem. It's similar in Poland, the PC term is Rom or Romowie(plural form), it doesn't translate to space people though.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I didn't know that Norway had a gypsy problem. It's similar in Poland, the PC term is Rom or Romowie(plural form), it doesn't translate to space people though.

Isn't it because Romania?

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
I used to think so because in Poland a lot of people associate gypsies with Romania, but apparently:
In the Romani language, rom is a masculine noun, meaning "man, husband", with the plural roma. Romani is the feminine adjective, while romano is the masculine adjective. Some Romanies use Rom or Roma as an ethnic name, while others (such as the Sinti, or the Romanichal) do not use this term as a self-ascription for the entire ethnic group.[32]

Sometimes, rom and romani are spelled with a double r, i.e., rrom and rromani. In this case rr is used to represent the phoneme /ʀ/ (also written as ř and rh), which in some Romani dialects has remained different from the one written with a single r. The rr spelling is common particularly in Romania, in order to distinguish from the endonym for Romanians (sg. român, pl. români).[33]

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
457DC92628C2970D832E6523DB49AE0F059B4CD9

FE6B65C1AB06DBDC76784F7AFF223CB64CDC90BB

76BF5C108373E135DF1D92D607CD7F2DDB0500BB

Czech RT blobber Cardhalia. It's good for what it is. English translation is shoddy, though. The soundtrack is pretty good, the main menu theme in particular is awesome and sounds like someting off of Arcanum OST.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom