Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

skacky

3D Realms
Developer
Some of the environments in they new Wolfenstein game look pretty nice, I gotta say.

zwanzig_zwoelf

pcsx2%202014-05-21%2022-02-31-96.png

pcsx2%202014-05-21%2022-02-41-95.png

:love:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Oh my... so the connections get show. I'm not upset, must say, not even spoiler sensitive.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Oh my... so the connections get show. I'm not upset, must say, not even spoiler sensitive.
Don't worry, as far as I know, neither Fleece nor Jekhar (on the picture) play any major role in the plot, so it's not really a spoiler.
Still, it's a pleasure to see them again.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Dark Souls 2

magmastab.jpg

Rolled through blazing inferno and somehow landed a backstab.

My strange little adventure, I think it was great ending to full day of PVP (big picture):

Guy asks to choose one, so I poke at blue first, then red, and finally, after a lot of sweat, at him.

littleshadadventure.jpg

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I feel like balmorar doesn't even enjoy playing video games, he just likes fucking around with mods and renderers and posting pics of it. That breed of PC gamer that doesn't really game much.

A user named cat

I think ballsmoar needs to learn spoiler tags to save us from scrolling past all his bullshit.

circ

Arcane
THE CONTINUING ADVENUTRES OF SEXSHLAHB. WARNING, COMPUTER SEX AND NUDITY.

THE PLOT THICKENS
wykqVZK.jpg

IT'S NOT EASY BEING A VAMPIRE
DO4CwoP.jpg

LIFE IS HARD AND THEN YOU FIND YOURSELF PLAYING A GAME THAT STICKS BONDAGE GEAR ON YOU AND YOU CAN'T MOVE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW
RJcgRJq.jpg

AT LEAST I LOOK GOOD WEARING THIS GIRLFRIEND
oftAPLx.jpg

spekkio

Arcane
^
Just shitlist such losers, they don't post outside this thread anyway.

Not that I would know, even if they actually did.

:smug:

Anyway:

Rapeman - Origins

UXW3XWS.jpg

LyrOuuK.jpg

WKSb95w.jpg

Had to decrease rendering resolution in Dolphin, since all these layers / sprites rape speed hard.

Z3hsBad.jpg

Slr9hII.jpg

QGAYIWK.jpg

Beautiful game, but some areas are fucking bullshit (random / unfair).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom