Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Essegi

Cipher
Ok, not exactly screenshots, and sorry for heavy images, but that stuff is awesome:

Brutal Doom v19:

ibpngo49lRmYfk.gif

ibz60fHeuEuxG5.gif

Here with FeelBoss MK2 Reloaded:
iHSvYMdej5BBQ.gif

ibny8i0TAcG7VZ.gif

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
GGTNde3.jpg

Normal reaction to modern popamole.

9kSXxgr.jpg

Nice shotgun grandma!

ClAgbOQ.jpg

Frau Engel must have been very hawt when she was young.

vEMx10H.png

Square jawed, muscular white man - this is how jews picture themselves in their revenge fantasies.

Essegi

Cipher
Some old screenshots of the (i suppose now obsolete) In Verbis Virtus demo:

mx3pn.jpg

giw3R.jpg

zK3J1.jpg

gbfSZ.jpg

n1qqy.jpg

Ss8OU.jpg

wD4vY.jpg

tw4fo.jpg

8DuoB.jpg

QotKS.jpg

tmum3.jpg

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
q8hNuGo.jpg

There we go! Of to a good start, let me just see if I can use WSAD to scroll around!

gKlfCrK.jpg

Guess not.

Essegi

Cipher
Brutal Doom + random weapons pack = lot of fun for hour, then abandon ship.
I plan to use it, maybe without weapon packs, for some coop with friends. Aside Stalker i got bored fast with recent fpses...

That looks pretty. Is the gamy any good though?
To me yes. I really enjoyed demo (i don't find it to be available anymore), puzzles were decent and atmosphere really good. Now the game is on early acces, when i put money on card i think i'll buy it (normally i don't buy early access, but i feel like to support countrymen work :P).

Can this be played without voice control? I don't feel like yelling at my screen more than I already do :D
Unfortunately not, various people asked that to devs, but they said that playing IVV without voice would have been not coherent with the idea of that game itself.
In my opionion that's wrong, the game should be good for puzzles and level design, not for mic use, and from the demo that appeared to be true...
I played yesterday... It was a year that i hadn't played that, but meh... I managed to die on normal (i was nearly a decent hoe player, medic and suppo at least...).
Now i'm really looking forward to KF2.

actually reciting the incantation.
That doesn't work. It was the first thing i actually tried to spell.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
uo0lBEF.png

Cold Zero: Last Stand (or Cold Zero: No Mercy in US). I'm in the mood of finding some games from my first days of gaming. This game was one of that type of games with strange phenomen (like Gothic series or Stalker in the Europe), that you won't understand if you didn't meet it in actual time.
Speaking of actual game - it's some variation of action games combined with stealth genre like MGS.
Missions are varied, there is no "kill'em all" because game is friggin' tough in that aspect. Finding documents, espionage, searching every nook for secrets, you name it.
Or - you play sneaky as long as you can until amount of enemies will be capable for you. You can start gun blazing at start but don't expect surviving.
I liked collecting guns here and searching for stuff.
Controling character is neat - it remind me 7,62 High Calibre with all that jumping out from corner and else.
Training - really helpful especially last few tips.

And nobody fixed problem with crashing games (TF3d.dll) because people stick with Windows XP, duh. Even Vista is too much for it.
Why devs made main menus with some borking models animation that crash game.... of course bunch of useless craps like DxDiag or Direct3d Acceleration under Run->dxdiag are disabled because fuck you.
Sometimes fix for Fallout2 help (disabling explorer.exe in .bat file) but most of the time you say hello to your beautiful desktop.
hHuwNMy.png

DraQ

Arcane
Unfortunately not, various people asked that to devs, but they said that playing IVV without voice would have been not coherent with the idea of that game itself.
In my opionion that's wrong, the game should be good for puzzles and level design, not for mic use, and from the demo that appeared to be true...
You need to harness the power of SJW and act outraged that they marginalize mutes.

Protip:
Use the word "ableist" for better SJWing.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Here are some screenshots from that indie gem of a game.

aLUMrv8.jpg

Just looking through an inventory at a trade.

G8qZOqY.jpg

Popping some psi-moles with my hammer.

xn5T6Dm.jpg

A quick chat with a some sort of plant trader.

k7mI9MJ.jpg

Some of my skills. Quite low as Im low level still.

ALumSfL.jpg

And my delicious feats!

jQXsYxL.jpg

My own room at SGS!

TRms53Q.jpg

Is this some sort of an extortion attempt? Oh my!

B9e85MB.jpg

Well, taking on 4 armed guys is never a smart idea...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom