Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Liars, some fella in shoutbox recomended this game, it's Din's Curse and it rocks!

Actually should mention that release of D:OS in potatolande is set on July 18. No idea why they don't release it already and give update later, especially when there is some testing version of potatos language in game already. All that for only €15...

Blonsky

Prophet
Quake 4

The process of stroggification

First scanning.
Z2zUrU1.jpg

Medical examination.
i0bs8v0.jpg

Steroid shot.
VRJ8Q0l.jpg

Personal examination.
VyTy7Yv.jpg

Further processing
6HK1v0Y.jpg

Removing unfitting parts
x1vqUdi.jpg

Preparing upgrades
iGRVT75.jpg

Assembly
809io01.jpg

Dress up
btCceTq.jpg

Implanting visual aid into eye socket
bjqtFBB.jpg

Checking status
YIUA7sM.jpg

Process complete
oEs4ETS.jpg

The game is really terrible at the beginning (you are always with other marines, only few strogg on levels), but after awhile it gets better (alot less marines, alot more strogg) and the final part is really fun (teleportation devices spamming enemies until destroyed).

sser

Arcane
Developer
Getting a flamethrower and jetpack to go gliding through the alien wastes burning up all the little fungus-nodes is one of my happier gaming moments. I never really played commander but I like to think the other guy was like "Goddammit" as I gave him a reoccurring micro-management nightmare.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Some options are still high/on, you're not trv hardcore man. These 3FPS, that you can get by lowering it, may be crucial!

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Some options are still high/on, you're not trv hardcore man. These 3FPS, that you can get by lowering it, may be crucial!
Nah, AF and textures do not affect performance at all for me. My GPU isn't very good today, but its large amount of VRAM is sufficient.

BTW I only have such low FPS when there's lots of stuff going on (or, to be more precise, during main base offenses), usually I have 20-25 FPS which is quite enough to play comfortably. So far I've got 60 hours played on the Steam counter. TBH the graphic doesn't bother me at all, only the ocassional falls below 20 FPS.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Jaesun you so wacky :P

Sounds like my style alright:

I never knew Sitra Achara was so violent:

And damn, DarkUnderlord, you should've let us read the small print:

Finally, drogs gonna drog:

I'm not violent, but blowing things up with electric shocks is very fun :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom