Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

spekkio

Arcane
^
Completionists gonna complete.
I raped all chests so far, but the ones in "hidden" sections have steep requirements. Maybe I will hunt the required purplefags down at some point (by revisiting previous stages), maybe not.
The mosquito sections are the absolute worst when it comes to getting a perfect score.
I never liked Sonic formula: adding the need for speed to my platforman experience. I prefer having some time to analyze / contemplate my jumps. :obviously:

spekkio

Arcane
^

6mmuSoz.jpg

ku-medium.gif

OGW8bBq.jpg

ZF6S6sY.jpg

:x

fh7IwxK.jpg

sWys2JG.jpg

:rage:

xOkfO7P.jpg

:what:

T6zTYHn.jpg

computer-anger-o.gif

Alright, enough for one day...

tumblr_lnk9gljkoo1qafrh6.gif

spekkio

Arcane
BROs, multipost.

PoP – Forgotten Sands

The game sure looks nice:

8vxulIH.jpg

rvvVso4.jpg

sllzRLY.jpg

Whoever thought that combining (mid)bosses and regular enemies was a good idea...

D6zTwET.jpg

995VDCv.jpg

Was a fucking retard. Enjoy trying to dodge special attacks while getting your ass kicked by regular goons. I know that the idea was to use special attack against regular enemies, but it rarely works... Enjoy re-watching unskippable cutscenes over and over. Do the devs ever learn to use autosaves AFTER the animation, not before? WTF is wrong with these people?

:rage:

Anyway, what did I tell you about Djinn?

Ev7hAkk.jpg

nf60ME3.jpg

:updatedmytxt:

This girl really loves watersports...

9AYuFlC.jpg

fEGxeAm.jpg

:thumbsup:

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Started playing M&B again (this time Prophecy of Pendor), some of my characters from mods I played before:

Polish:
KoNvuJy.jpg

Russian:
nZy3rsT.jpg

Spanish:
XvaZDW4.jpg

Kebab:
sdBHRpd.jpg

French:
0MYQC5E.jpg

Saxon
7MlrEKj.jpg

Celtic:
Iy8pAj5.jpg

Japanese ^_^
lkSvjok.jpg

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Anyway so far it seems I'm the only person in this game (on this server) who isn't a little Polish or Czech girl.
In before partyvan, then - good luck explaining being a lone adult male in an MMO populated solely by little girls.
I'm playing this game because I like ponies, to ride them, to hug them, to clean them, to feed them... not because I want to hit on 10 years old girls. Seriously!

DraQ

Arcane
Anyway so far it seems I'm the only person in this game (on this server) who isn't a little Polish or Czech girl.
In before partyvan, then - good luck explaining being a lone adult male in an MMO populated solely by little girls.
I'm playing this game because I like ponies, to ride them, to hug them, to clean them, to feed them...
We suspect as much, but do partyvan guys?
:troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom