Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

vean

Scholar
93wLJXW.jpg

Dork Souls has lots of ridiculous weapons

pippin

1A7084AE3ED163210087F7EE5C5FBEDDB7709698

D2B781390FBF94458F7C81C29029D7F260475D1C

FEA5B69344716E9878ACA66CE8274B5109A6ABF5

swadians = cvcks

also, playing as a strong nord wimmin this time. really like how you can insult nobles right away. i wish you could do that as a male.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Trying out Catyph, a new Myst-like from the creator of ASA: A Space Adventure. Some scene transitions are a bit awkward to navigate and the voice acting is the kind to be expected from a super low budget indie game, but otherwise so far, so good.

14800.jpg

14801.jpg

14802.jpg

14803.jpg

14804.jpg

14805.jpg

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
:lol:

I remember playing the Hades 2 demo back then.
Did you like it? I kinda like the game despite the questionable control scheme.

Also, what about Hades 1? Does it even exist? The only game that I was able to find is a kwarean Doom clone which is running on some kind of voxel engine with a similar (futuristic) tone.

9DrASDm.jpg

fap fap fap

yqOkVPK.jpg

fap fap fap

9PN8xXw.jpg

fap fap fap

DmOTHcG.jpg

DBUNuSO.jpg

me play stranger of the sword city, you can tell because it's automatically watermarked on every vita screenshot.

haven't played a wizardy-like in a long time. i'm having a good time with it, even though most random encounters can just be auto-resolved. it's got a gimmick where you can switch between a more animu art style or a western one:
Y80whDt.jpg

QZMumqt.jpg

permadeath exists if you don't leave your characters in the hospital after they're knocked out. so it helps to have a set of benchwarmers waiting in the wings in case your A-team ever bites the bullet. i'm enjoying it so far. i couldn't get into some of the other vita dungeon crawlers or etrian odyssey because i simply have a weeb art limit, i suppose.

Ccg9ruj.jpg

P0o5qPd.jpg

qvukoOw.jpg

GdVsX2w.jpg

oxuWDnZ.jpg

EaxVy7J.jpg

j6ihGnP.jpg

ptZsLkg.jpg

MsmnTNZ.jpg

zv1Nq0y.jpg

rYmQlR1.jpg

TpHqa74.jpg

Z4zvcie.jpg

YAqwaKY.jpg

Ddmcrdz.jpg

sr8LYtI.jpg

hy6Pfo2.jpg

XFLR6qI.jpg

TvQ8rKR.jpg

MeBZdWC.jpg

8GpvJyI.jpg

IHAGbgB.jpg

3hKSDC2.jpg

7yUt3CW.jpg

vGcnVHY.jpg

amazing writing, too
FNZUzkl.jpg

g9xUucS.jpg

1iXZ4Hn.jpg

RxGRvVh.jpg

No5LDcX.jpg

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Looks cool.

Also I find this jap tendency to label screenshots of the games kinda funny when they make PC ports where people can make all sort of crazy mods that they probably wouldn't want to make seem official with trademark and all.

Ninjerk

Arcane
I wish I coudl put my finger on what it is the eastern representational painters do differently from the west.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
That's some proper German right there.

Finished Dissolution of Eternity:

oBaVmjb.jpg

VncBdix.jpg

w4B6R7Y.jpg

0PJ24rb.jpg

vBXig9h.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom