Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Shadenuat

Arcane
first time playing it?

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I played it to completion for the first time this year (or was it last year?), first time sometime in the 90s I only did like a quarter of it.
But anyway, I liked it so much that it went straight on my list of adventure games so good they can actually be replayed.

Last edited:

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
NNQwQLX.jpg

Loving this, I am a great Jodie Foster.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Eh, he's just wearing a dust mask and a miner's headlight (except with a candle instead of a lamp). It's hardly anything that out of the ordinary.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
kyr0042.jpg

Time to end this evil that marshals before us.

kyr0044.jpg

kyr0045.jpg

kyr0048.jpg

kyr0050.jpg

kyr0056.jpg

kyr0057.jpg

kyr0058.jpg

kyr0059.jpg

kyr0062.jpg

kyr0063.jpg

kyr0064.jpg

kyr0065.jpg

kyr0066.jpg

Waited way too long with replaying this, but I always had that irrational fear it wouldn't match the big image of it I had in my memory. In the end, it did. Deffo one of the coolest advenchoor games around.

rip westwood :negative:

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
One of the biggest mysteries of the universe. You can easily mod skyrim or even oblivion into waifu paradise but nu-fallouts are always full:prosper:

You would have a point if I jacked to these, but I mod waifus into NV for shits and giggles.

Endemic

Arcane
<Fallout New Vegas mod>

What's up with those character models? :? What mods are you using?

Pretty sure the woman at the wells is supposed to look like:

6f8cRKT.jpg

Not fantastic, but not a prosperian nightmare either. Chief Hanlon looks reasonably close to a younger Kris Kristofferson, as intended:

AYeqqJM.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom