Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

octavius

Arcane
Patron
... it will make most other maps seem like hack work.
This is even worse. Had this with NWN modules. I guess I will play some other maps before that then.

:negative:

I can recommend the following, listed in chronological order:
The Pride Trilogy (Titanic Pride, Angelic Pride and Titanic Pride). Very good, XL maps
Goldheart. More Duncan storyfaggotry combined with excellent design.
The Lord of War. Very good and infamous battle map.
Bug Hunt. Very much content in medium map. Open, but not dynamic.
Sleeper. Very good. Lots to explore, tough enemies, semi-open but not dynamic.
Corruption. Nice storyfag map. Prose is better than that of Timothy Duncan. Somewhat confusing what you were supposed to do.
Hail to the King. Nice storyfag map. Prose is better than that of Timothy Duncan. Very linear and static.
Reavers of the North. Epic map based on Norse mythology and European middle ages.
Redbeak's Revenge. Very nice. Quite hard and "busy", maybe too much since there's not time to do side quests.
Sentinal Recognition. Fun little map, with lots of content
Shar's War. Very linear, extremely nauseating storyfaggotry, but still enjoyable. Final battle far too easy.
Unification of Rife Campaign. Very good, but third map ended abruptly and fourth map didn't end.
Amaranth Soul Shift. Very nice quest map
Fairy Tales. Very nice quest map. Very well balanced.
The Imp. Nice little quest map.

Last edited:

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Some random shots I had in a folder
ocyckNJ.png

zsr5Tmj.png

I can't remember if the song was actually referenced in the game or I entered this as my character name or whatever
OcvYHV6.png

GSLKKxK.png

wOyhKi5.png

rH2mXqZ.png

97Imgrm.png

ucmUMgA.jpg

8aRXrRo.png

t4U7iOt.png

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Inquisitor 3D tbh this 3D gimmick is not worth it, should stick to ordinary Inquisitor III because hickups and stutterings are real.

vUh3D4l.jpg

yLlnHIy.jpg

ojd6ilv.jpg

2AXREAB.jpg

Q9RX6H8.jpg

nMflOOK.jpg

Myr0gUs.jpg

groovy
L7jBk1j.jpg

vLc39U0.jpg

KkeWzZM.jpg

uSrMD44.jpg

there is still hope
ky1TRJE.jpg

kqi8Z2i.jpg

SefA48A.jpg

Xkcon's ultimate rip off mod v.0.8.9.5 for Fallout Tactics
Plays like vanilla FT, then you encounter goons with AK-47 in Bramin Wood getting scrach from your MP5s and you're in for a good time.
Original campaings got little changes, like aformentioned boost to guns&armors progress (with more variety from WW2 and modern guns like Steyr), some raiders drops metal armor in third and fourth mission. No major difficulty spikes so far.

You can find NPCs that shows you new locations on the world map, some new quests and else. Developing thief in my group, with decent degree in Steal and Lockpick, pays off a lot. New merchants can be looted from their offers, but I recommend to sell them 2x bailout notes ($6k) and 14k coupon (few thousands depended on the Barter) then steal these papers backs, it's way easier than pulling out bags of ammo and armors from their pockets.
efA241H.jpg

just ordinary bar fight
UGmoQcT.jpg

Curratum

Kingdom Come: Deliverance with a very slight color saturation boost reshade using Colorfulness.

p6NsseK.jpg

iPw4tEA.jpg

JMrQAek.jpg

77uWP1Z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

eXalted

Arcane
6 black dragons and 1 white unicorn.

chn6puC.png

"The Imp" map. That was a nice little map. First time encountering hidden forest paths. Had a good time. And yeah, I don't think this battle is beatable (they do have the Armageddon's Blade as award though).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom