Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei V - It's been hurting my OCD.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Will japanese VO be available?

Elttharion

Learned
Yes, from the steam page:
Languages:
InterfaceFull AudioSubtitles
English
Portuguese - Brazil
French
Italian
German
Spanish - Spain
Traditional Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Polish
Simplified Chinese
Turkish
Russian

Elttharion

Learned
Finished Atelier Sophie 2, now I am fully ready for this

mr-bean-checking-time.gif

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Yes, from the steam page:
Languages:
InterfaceFull AudioSubtitles
English
Portuguese - Brazil
French
Italian
German
Spanish - Spain
Traditional Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Polish
Simplified Chinese
Turkish
Russian
Oh, great. Somehow I missed that. Kinda hyped now.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Don´t gonna lie. I´m hyped for SMTV vengeance.

I played SMTV for 2 hours and didn´t got the vibes to continue playing. Hope it´s better.

When executed right, SMT games are one of the best franchises. Great times with Nocturne, IV, IV apocalypse and even Persona 4 and 5

HoboForEternity

LIBERAL PROPAGANDIST
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I played SMTV for 2 hours and didn´t got the vibes to continue playing. Hope it´s better.

When executed right, SMT games are one of the best franchises. Great times with Nocturne, IV, IV apocalypse and even Persona 4 and 5
Did you play strange journey? It is my fave so far and it's semi main entry? Idk

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Did you play strange journey? It is my fave so far and it's semi main entry? Idk
I have it pending. If I don´t like SMTV vengeance I can try SJ redux

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm not even going to touch regular route. I had my fill by doing all endings on Switch. Only new route for me.

quixotic

Learned
Doi’s the character and demon designer, Komori is the director. The title of the video is wrong lol, typical Atlus West.

Last edited:

kites

samsung verizon hitachi
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I usually wait for a decent sale, but I bought the hype and bit the bullet. I’m mostly hoping that the difficulty doesn’t leave me wanting. See you bros on the other side.. :cool:

quixotic

Learned
It’s releasing at 12 am EST on the 14th, so yeah, around 48 hours.

Last edited:

Lyre Mors

Arcane
Holy shit this is coming out late as fuck on Thursday for me. 45 hours until release on the steam page. Damn you Atlus!

Lyre Mors

Arcane

A cruel joke, steam. I have the day free even! Pre-orders shoulda gotten it a day early or something. Meanwhile a bunch of these PS5 cunts are playing as we speak.

MiX

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
And this concludes our little journey of spending 1200€ on one single game. The last key will be offered in the Steam forums at release date.

View attachment 50736

Damn! Too bad I haven't been on the codex in a while! That is very cool of you to do though!

Hope the game has a good release

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
1718238161149.png

reviews

not many mentions about difficulty vs original, few mentioned easier because of new additions
oh well as long as its not braindead easy Im happy

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom