Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei V - It's been hurting my OCD.

quixotic

Learned
View attachment 50935
reviews

not many mentions about difficulty vs original, few mentioned easier because of new additions
oh well as long as its not braindead easy Im happy
There’s also a new difficulty that’s exclusive to NG+, I doubt any of them touched it lol.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
ng+ difficulty is not very interesting only first playthrough matters to me

edit
1718243098018.png

copy arrived early :shredder:

Last edited:

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Original route or new route for a newb? +M
from what i heard canon of vengeace is basically more "complete" version of the story. the main events are similar but with new characters and factions while canon of creation is basically the same. i was worried too because i thought vengeace is somewhat a completely divergent path / story like how SMT IV and SMT Apocalypse went, but it seems not to be that way.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
naw, only persona 4 inn girl persona + smt4a edgy dadga are dlc ones

Nelka

Educated
Denuvo is racist toward poor peeps, make it STOP. Somehow kinda motivated to finally play the OC game on Switch Emulator

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Denuvo is racist toward poor peeps, make it STOP. Somehow kinda motivated to finally play the OC game on Switch Emulator

Vengeance switch version is already out.

Yeah, I know, but I guess I prefer the OC story if I can actually choose between the two. It probably works better on emu as well.

How can you prefer the original story if you haven't even played Vengeance? It's been a known fact since announcement that you can choose between the old story path and the new story path

Nelka

Educated

Yeah, I know, but I guess I prefer the OC story if I can actually choose between the two. It probably works better on emu as well.

How can you prefer the original story if you haven't even played Vengeance? It's been a known fact since announcement that you can choose between the old story path and the new story path

because the new story is probably low effort bait for people who own the OC game on Switch, to buy it again on PC. I mean, I could be wrong, but let's play the first thing first.

edit: are you idiot TheImplodingVoice? you literally edited your message three times already, but also changed reaction to my post few times. You have personality problems? Go Persona 3 way, here's gun.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

because the new story is probably low effort bait for people who own the OC game on Switch, to buy it again on PC. I mean, I could be wrong, but let's play the first thing first.

Did you play vanilla SMT V?

Last edited:

Spike

Educated

Did you play vanilla STM V?

Fight, anime girl avatars, fight!!!!!

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
This game plans to unlock in approximately 16 hours
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I'm playing it already:dance:

edit. Reason I'm playing it already. A store close to me does not give a flying fuck about street dates(if you ask them). So bought a PS5 copy from them. Didn't want to wait till release date and here is proof for those telling me I'm talking shit via PM

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
Someone uploaded the whole soundtrack to YouTube. Didn't listen to it. But it's fucking 4 hours and 11 minutes long. 4 hours of pure eargasm.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Someone uploaded the whole soundtrack to YouTube. Didn't listen to it. But it's fucking 4 hours and 11 minutes long. 4 hours of pure eargasm.
For now I prefer to discover the tracks playing the game. Then to the cellphone among my GBs of SMT and Persona music

grimace

Arcane
Does VV deserve it's own thread? Come one and make one and post the link here.
I can’t think of a good reason to retire this thread, the title could always be updated.

This is about V and thread started in 2017.

VV is the sequel game and released now. Seems like it's worth discussing the new game and isolating spoilers to a new thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom