Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Silverfish

Arbiter
You must have been positively wasted to think you will be able to make an attractive character.

That's a Beth staple. You can make attractive characters, you just have to be willing to spend more time in the character editor than it takes to watch a Spaghetti Western.

Why are all the racist, mysoginist guys on the codex in this thread?

Racism and misogyny are the means by which the white man's third eye opens, allowing him to envision the future (interplanetary travel).

Ulysa

Scholar
What is it about this game in particular, that attracts the most rabid anti-"woke" people? Why are all the racist, mysoginist guys on the codex in this thread?
I feel sorry for you guys, even if you live in a East European country that's 100% white (LOL EEs are white now?) when you go outside, 50% of the people you see around are ones you hate anyway: women. Must be painfull.
My dudette (?), imo Bethesda games are the most innocent asexual neutral rpgs that we have these days, the game did nothing. Is just how the forum rolls for what I've seen. And that is ok cause these lovely degenerates cannot express their thoughts anywhere anymore. Poor things.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
What is it about this game in particular, that attracts the most rabid anti-"woke" people? Why are all the racist, mysoginist guys on the codex in this thread?
I feel sorry for you guys, even if you live in a East European country that's 100% white (LOL EEs are white now?) when you go outside, 50% of the people you see around are ones you hate anyway: women. Must be painfull.
Yo, can you type whatever shit you wanna say in Romanian, cuz you make no fucking sense. Maybe if you can spew your drivel in your native language, maybe I can translate that shit, so everyone can understand it.

Robotigan

Learned
even if you live in a East European country that's 100% white (LOL EEs are white now?)
What's with supposed anti-racists who then laugh at Eastern Europeans for not being white? See this attitude a lot everywhere.
Because at this point the constant thread derailing is way more obnoxious than the bigotry itself. Ironically if we did live in their preferred racial caste system, I could simply order them to shut the fuck up.

AndrewCC

Educated
I was wondering if anyone would bite on that little morsel. Granted I was not subtle with it.
The rest of the post was sincere, though.
33d.gif

Just having fun poking at the exhibits in the zoo.

AndrewCC

Educated
Just saying, how do you have the energy to be here to complain this much, the BG3 threads should have worn you all down, that game is thirsty/horny AF (might even beat CP2077 when it comes to mainstream videogames) and it's pretty degen (according to /pol/ standards).
Bethesda stuff is very tame by comparision.

Hace El Oso

Arcane
Patron
After pages of M.2 discussion there was a two post exchange with someone saying they'd like to make Barbarella and someone else saying that's fabulously optimistic since the game will give you a wonderful array of deracinated mutt lesbians to choose from by default as is the current fashion.

It is grim. They're not even American astronaut ugly. I mean, can I at least make Sally Ride? :lol:
Sally_Ride_%281984%29.jpg

How about just a male lacrosse player with hair? No?
kathryn-sullivan-female-astronauts-time-100.jpg

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Y'all can complain about the "boring" aesthetics but man, let's take a moment to be thankful for at least one studio that hasn't gone down the road of World of Warcraft bright colors, gigantic pauldrons, and overall Disneyification.

tritosine2k

Erudite
Y'all can complain about the "boring" aesthetics but man, let's take a moment to be thankful for at least one studio that hasn't gone down the road of World of Warcraft bright colors, gigantic pauldrons, and overall Disneyification.
That's why I'm reinstalling Path of Exile

HammyTheFat

Scholar
I hope there's cooler armor than what they've shown in the direct video. So far the only set I've seen that I would even consider halfway decent was worn by some dirty space pirate that was onscreen for 2 seconds.

Ulysa

Scholar
I hate how the rainbow was kidnapped by gays and stuff. When I was very little my dad had a spectrum computer and it had a very cool rainbow and to this day that's what I think about when I see art rainbows. That and She-Ra but well those guys were gay :lol: .

Sinclair-ZX-Spectrum.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom