Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Readher

Savant
IXHnTuZ.png

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron
I wonder if they'll add a hilarious homage to the fan favorite classic "arrow in the knee" line? I'm already cracking up just thinking about it XD

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Phil Spencer interview at Gamescon.

Timestamped at 3:39

The only interesting takeaway was this quote
its a big game, ill be the first to admit, the first 3-4 hours are a little bit hunt and peck figuring out what am I actually doing, then you get on a sidequest or something and the game just blows up in terms of its epic scale

The 3-4 hour opening seems to be mentioned here and there. That gameplay leak that featured part of those 3-4 hours certainly showcased some of that concern.

Ulysa

Scholar
You guys laugh all you want but I was the only person on this planet that I actually liked exploring empty worlds with the MAKO in ME1 so I guess I have a chance with this? :lol:
Except now I don't have a MAKO
:negative:

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
You guys laugh all you want but I was the only person on this planet that I actually liked exploring empty worlds with the MAKO in ME1 so I guess I have a chance with this? :lol:
Except now I don't have a MAKO
:negative:
Did you know that if you exit the MAKO, and you land the last hit on any worm outside of it, you get double the EXP? (technically, it's "you get full EXP, because if you kill stuff while in the MAKO you get half)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom