Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield Thread - Shattered Space expansion coming September 30th

Ryzer

Arcane
It's blurry, the US flag seems to be rendered on 120x240p, what's this shit?

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
It's blurry, the US flag seems to be rendered on 120x240p, what's this shit?
That's on the lowest settings btw

But these are early game screenshots, I'm not a scenery fag, I had Indirect Lighting set to low, which causes blurriness outdoors. Tho shouldn't be happening with the flag.

Somebody can check it out with their ultra rig, that's the apollo landing site on the moon

(The second screenshot is recent, with Indirect Lighting set to High, much less blurriness and only small performance cost)

Late Bloomer

Scholar
All the aggresive woke shit isn't going to stick, relax. The world has never seen cultural supremacy achieved through aggressiveness, it's not going to start now with pronouns or the absurd depictions of blacks ruling the world.

It might hold in the US since wokeism is obviously backed by a lot of money, but this isn't Coca-Cola they'd be exporting.
While the most aggressive parts of it will be dialed back the underlying ideology won't, though calling it a kwan export is dumb, it's just basic human decency found all over the west. So either you enjoy woke content or you stop playing games in the future, your decision
A couple of black guys and dukedingleberry suddenly goes into shock, you guys are a joke
Quest in The Well where two white women want you to snoop on criminals. Both criminals are white. The security guard who you snitch too is black.

Quest in New Atlantis where genius scientist helping the city is black who has a rival that is white. The white scientist (red hair, blue eyes) is lazy, incapable, and wants the player to commint a crime. He hates the black scientist because he is jealous of him.

The only white male companion has a little niglet adopted daughter attached to him. Raising her to be a strong independant black girl. Of course he can't have his own spot, or a natural born daughter.

Most decorations like posters and signage is black people. If for example there is a white person in the poster they are always backdrop material. Even the cowboy town has this huge mural of negro (like you?) cowboys.

All important characters are either female, or black/mutt/asian. By important I mean in positions of authority, quest givers etc. If you do come across a white male quest giver they are always either up to no good, untrustworthy, or aren't actually white, like that banker mentioned earlier.

Quest where you recover a spaceship. When you save the white dude who was piloting the ship he stutters, stammers, is out of breath, and scared. They would never portray a negro or mutt like that. Only a white dude.

Quest where you find a nervous white male nerd who is in charge of a scheme in Cydonia to seperate people from their money by promising them a new home. Very untrustworthy dude, who has you go around lying to people. It's 100% a scam.

If a white dude is in charge of something, he will always, without fail, have his superior negro, mutt, female, indian, brown asian, whatever, be around him ready to disagree, ready to push their authority.

There are more examples of this. I don't believe you have played the game. You know how people can hate on a game without ever having played it? You are doing the opposite. I didn't even include all your nonsense. You are defending this game because it aligns with you. You are attempting to sow seeds of doubt that this game is somehow balanced with its demographics. This is the single worst offending game when it comes to racism, denegration, humiliation, exlusion of white male characters.

Gays have been around forever, buttseks is not woke, just discusting. It's pretty funny how wokeism just highjacked their legal marriage goal and turned it into this shitfest.
It wasn't highjacked. This was their plan all along. They have been angry with straight people for long, long time.

Having gay sex in games is not woke, it is just disgusting.
Incorrect. It is woke. You can tell because the prevalence of it has grown exponentially. Sure some games had it in the past. Now all games that feature romance must feature it.

The writing is super boring,it is zoomer tier garbo.
Fixed for you. It may have been overseen by a boomer (I think Emil is more old gen x) , but this is 100% modern talking points and use of language. It gets approved because they think this is what the modern gamer wants. I guess they are right though.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
1694106771432.png

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Okay, now that the dust has settled..
--
Baldur's Gate 3 -
Current Players Today: 313,102 - Peak Today: 373,504

Starfield -
Current Players Today: 234,070 - Peak Today: 269,177

INB4 "B-b-b-but the gorillion xbox live customers..!!!"

A 30 day old game is dumping on a game that released literally hours ago....

eaf.png

racofer

Thread Incliner
--
Baldur's Gate 3 -

Starfield -

eaf.png
S-STOP THE COUNT!

ind33d

Learned
--
Baldur's Gate 3 -

Starfield -

eaf.png
how does comparing player counts on PC games make sense at all? they have different system requirements

Ryzer

Arcane
You're not going to beat Infinitron as the Codex's greatest shill, I'm warning you despite how hard you try.

sebas

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Why studios keep fucking around with shitty color filters over their games, I'll never understand.

Who cares about Elite Dangerous? it's a painfully dull and boring game.
I love the neckbeardy attention to detail. The endless procedurally generated quests are undeniably boring though. Something as simple as landing on a planet to scout a base and kill some turrets takes an eternity.

Darkwind

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Can confirm that everything Late Bloomer said is accurate. This is Outer Worlds dialed up to 11 with its woke fuckery oozing out of every pore. Don't listen to shills like Vic and others telling you that "muh diversity is only on New Apelantis". It is fucking everywhere.

Late Bloomer's summary above is 100 percent on point. I'm 20 hours in and its Nigresses in Charge pretty much across the board. If not that, stronk empowered wahmen at a minimum.

Crimson Fleet Leadership:

20230906161102_1.jpg

The co-CEO of Stroud-Eklund the 'Mega Corp' on Neon:

20230907131909_1.jpg

It goes on, and on, and on... I could have captured a dozen more like this, but why bother? Anyone who actually played the game will see it everywhere & across the board. It's soy infused woke beta male faggotry and they eat it up. I've never seen people get so excited and turned on by their own replacement and disenfranchisement. I can only hope they are eaten first once their pets take over the West.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom