Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield Thread - Shattered Space expansion coming September 30th

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
dude, Starfield is woke as fuck, I just said the nigger NPCs are in Apelantis, which is true from what I've seen.

Gay Jews in Space:

Starfield-9-7-2023-10-55-25-AM.png
Starfield-9-7-2023-10-59-59-AM.png

still less woke than BG3 tho

Steezus

Savant
Patron
There is no universe where I would've imagined that the next huge Bethesda release in 2023 would be getting shit on by a 3 week old BG3. That is actually wild.

Vic

Savant
There is no universe where I would've imagined that the next huge Bethesda release in 2023 would be getting shit on by a 3 week old BG3. That is actually wild.
did you see the steam forums before release? Everybody was refunding, half of the people were getting banned. It was insane.

Vyvian

Educated
Unproven, new IP even if it's from Bethesda.
The early access did it no favors with everyone clowning on it and scaring PC players off with performance talk.
$70 price tag for the basic bitch edition, $100 for the special one.
Tie all that in with Gamepass being relatively risk-free it's surprising but not that shocking it's not blowing up Steam.

Unproven, new IP even if it's from Bethesda.
The early access did it no favors with everyone clowning on it and scaring PC players off with performance talk.
$70 price tag for the basic bitch edition, $100 for the special one.
Tie all that in with Gamepass being relatively risk-free it's surprising but not that shocking it's not blowing up Steam.
Curious to see where concurrent players lands for Phantom Liberty. Cyberpunk has a massive fanbase on PC and I'm sure a ton of them will show up for the expansion when it drops.

darkpatriot

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
All important characters are either female, or black/mutt/asian. By important I mean in positions of authority, quest givers etc. If you do come across a white male quest giver they are always either up to no good, untrustworthy, or aren't actually white, like that banker mentioned earlier.

:timcain:

hhWPuh1.png

Landry Hollifield is not only white, he is a great man. Do you know what he said as I was getting this screenshot? He said that seeing me is the best part of his week. Speaks with a country accent to.

The city on Mars, is another example of white characters shown both in positive light and positions of authority. The leader of the miners, who is fighting red tape to try to get better tools, is white. The person standing in the way is, a lazy selfish black male administrator who doesn't care about any of the workers.

The leader of the city is also white, although you can find out he has been up to no good (had an affair that went ugly) and report him to get him replaced. Replaced by... another white guy. The guy you turned him into. A war hero who was in charge of security in the city. He had been instrumental in founding the UC special forces, the Red Devils, during the war.

The only white male companion has a little niglet adopted daughter attached to him. Raising her to be a strong independant black girl. Of course he can't have his own spot, or a natural born daughter.

This is yet another lie, btw. I have already turned down 2 white male companions, despite still not being anywhere near completely exploring the game. The dude at the bar in New Atlantis and Heller, who was the white guy in the intro tutorial. I was unable to take them into my crew (which hilariously means you just leave Heller at a crashed ship on an airless planet to find his own way off the planet, lol) due to my strong feminist beliefs compelling me to only hire women onto my crew in order to do my part to close the wage gap.

And all the other sentences where you say "always" are lies as well, of course.

The game is large enough with a large enough cast of characters that you can produce anecdotes for just about anything. And while white people are a minority, as no ethnic group is the majority, you will find them in a wide range of roles. Villains and heroes, leaders and followers.

You guys have just done had your brains rotted by the culture wars and now can only view everything through that lens. I hope one day the scars that war has left on you can be healed. Not all wounds are visible and thank you for your service. :salute:

darkpatriot

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
It goes on, and on, and on... I could have captured a dozen more like this, but why bother? Anyone who actually played the game will see it everywhere & across the board. It's soy infused woke beta male faggotry and they eat it up. I've never seen people get so excited and turned on by their own replacement and disenfranchisement. I can only hope they are eaten first once their pets take over the West.

Because it isn't true, and if you did continue it would show that they are not all black women, not even most of them.

Here are two more powerful white male leaders off the top of my head, btw. The two CEOs of the ship manufacturing companies I have met so far? Both white men. Hopetech and Stroud-Eklund.

What you guys are experiencing is just that white people are a minority in the game. That's it. They are still represented plenty, both in positive and negative light. It is just that a majority of characters aren't white.

Vic

Savant
Late Bloomer has been spreading fake news all week and now hes back at it again, thankfully we have more people who are playing the game now to call him out on his bullshit

It's still Wokefield, but you have to live in some inbred shitty little town where the only pussy you can get is your retarded cousin to believe that Starfield's representation of the future is not accurate. Whites are the minority and that's a fact.

In regards to women in the game, you retards say you like to create female characters because you'd rather look at a girl's ass.

don't you motherfuckers think more people want to look at women, especially in a first person RPG, than at men?

think about that fucktards and stop talking fucking politics all the time there are people who enjoy the fucking game and want to be left alone to discuss it

Peachcurl

Arcane
It's still Wokefield, but you have to live in some inbred shitty little town where the only pussy you can get is your retarded cousin to believe that Starfield's representation of the future is not accurate. Whites are the minority and that's a fact.
Bad take, if you ask me.

The "but it's accurate" shit is exactly what people use to defend black-washing in all sorts of historic or concurrent fiction.

It's not even addressing the real criticism in this case.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
've never seen people get so excited and turned on by their own replacement and disenfranchisement.
:deathclaw:
Ahh but DP is a negro boy ,most likely Vic too. They are doing replacement,thus are enjoying the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom