Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Street Fighter 6

Arthandas

Prophet
Imagine buying a new Street Fighter game and you're greeted by a black trans faggot wearing a trans flag colored suit xD

310852414_760403471695868_1911640879120624309_n.png

Tekken 8 can't come soon enough...

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
My heart is splitted. On one side is clear that they put a lot of effort and love to deliver a great game with generous content.

On the other side I hate the cutscenes with transformers, (and probably other degenerate stuff what we haven´t seen yet) Capcom California is delivering.

Latro

Arcane
hearing lot of bad news about the gameplay already. most buttons are minus oB, pokes are SFV level (weak), and apparently you can just block during parry recovery frames (aka projectiles are kill).

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Anyone who buys SF6 is a cuck who is funding decline. I might pirate to play local multiplayer with some friends but it's probably going to have shit gameplay.

I'll keep waiting for the new KoF to get crossplay and then I'll probably buy it. I've been playing a seven seas copy since it came out and haven't noticed any woke bullshit and the gameplay is fun.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Imagine buying a new Street Fighter game and you're greeted by a black trans faggot wearing a trans flag colored suit xD

310852414_760403471695868_1911640879120624309_n.png

Tekken 8 can't come soon enough...

Did they get Chris Tucker to reprise his role from the Fifth Element ?

mike ross playing sf6 with xian

So Mike came back like a bitch in heat, even after he complained and had his depression streak of Capcom dicking him down and not "acknowledging" his free shilling of IV? He was garbage at V and called it a bad game, then later on came back to play with E. Honda, one of the least honest character and made it to Diamond. For all his talk about the FGC not being "true" anymore, I bet you this hypocrite won't even mention Gootecks in the foreseeable future.

Here are some videos of competent (GO1) players finally playing this game and how it looks at semi-high level since the Drive System has yet to be figured out and "optimized" properly.

Now bask in the glory of the real skill, free-flowing, high energy play of TS. To remind you all what real gameplay looks like, also remember that Urien requires charge partition to be actually be good, and many match ups are against him.

Arthandas

Prophet
datamined commentary for all characters, you can figure out some shit
This is one of the dumbest in-game features I have ever seen and the commentator sounds dumb and forced. I bet this will get old and repetitive after a single week. If I'm ever going to play SF6 (and I won't unless someone puts a lighter to my balls) I'm gonna turn this off frame 1.

Is it just me or is all this rainbow malarkey showing up more flagrantly in fighting games than other video game genres?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom