Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Street Fighter 6

blessedCoffee

c3RyYWl0amFja2V0cyBmb3IgaW50ZXJuZXQgdXNlcnM=
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I'm satisfied.

FproOImWIAEYRHG

She will look great in her classic costume.
lol Cammy White's partially covering her butt in her victory pose, but the camera's angle is doing nothing besides a fanservice for certain audiences. It's like the developers can't make up their mind of how they should proceed. You can't please both Anita Sarkeesian and perverted gamers, but you can sure make decline changes which will damage the final product. :prosper:
You need to leave some things for imagination. This is the number one rule of good erotica. You philistine!
Funny how developers in the past didn't take an issue with showing some "meat". Makes you think WHO Capcom decides to hire, nowadays. Tsk tsk, the decline is real, and people like you, which accept this joke, are comedy gold.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm satisfied.

FproOImWIAEYRHG

lol Cammy White's partially covering her butt in her victory pose, but the camera's angle is doing nothing besides a fanservice for certain audiences. It's like the developers can't make up their mind of how they should proceed. You can't please both Anita Sarkeesian and perverted gamers, but you can sure make decline changes which will damage the final product. :prosper:
You need to leave some things for imagination. This is the number one rule of good erotica. You philistine!
Funny how developers in the past didn't take an issue with showing some "meat". Makes you think WHO Capcom decides to hire, nowadays. Tsk tsk, the decline is real, and people like you, which accept this joke, are comedy gold.
Because three pixel wide cameltoe of the past is not quite the same thing as the modern 1488K Ultra Giga HD moose knuckle.
If you don't think her classic costume (already in the game) with her SF6 moves are erotic then... I don't know what to say here. I guess you need the strongest stuff.

PapaPetro

How much clout does Maximilian Dood have with Capcom?

TE6oBR9.png

Bringing back UMvC3 @ Evo is a huge flex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of you acting like the Cammy leak (showing her Critical Art) didn’t show off her classic costume.

It is amusing Capcom seems to have deliberately covered her ass crack with her arm in her win pose. I noticed that too. But it’s not like you don’t see her butt ever either. She’s basically in the exact same pose at the end of her level 3 minus the arm cover.

I'm satisfied.

FproOImWIAEYRHG

Because three pixel wide cameltoe of the past is not quite the same thing as the modern 1488K Ultra Giga HD moose knuckle.
If you don't think her classic costume (already in the game) with her SF6 moves are erotic then... I don't know what to say here. I guess you need the strongest stuff.

Moose knuckles are guys. It’s balls. Camel toe is pussy. Moose knuckles are balls.

Clearly we need to go back to pixel graphics. More undeniable truth that 2D is better than 3D.

I’m slightly surprised Capcom hasn’t made a 2D fighting game in the same kind of manner Vanillaware does their non-sprites based 2D stuff.

Dragons-crown-sorceress-walking-animation.gif

Capcom seems to be under this weird impression that every 2D fighting game they make must be some bigger thing with 3D models. But they could probably make a new 2D fighting game in the same style as Vanillaware for around a million bucks. Dragon’s Crown was Vanillaware's biggest budget game and that had a budget of just over a million.

Capcom’s 2021 Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection did seem to do something like this. And I wouldn’t be surprised if the leaked but as yet to be announced Final Fight and Captain Commando remakes do this too. But I am surprised they never went this direction for something like a new Darkstalkers or some new version of Street Fighter 2.

Last edited:

ScarredBushido

Liturgist
Clearly we need to go back to pixel graphics. More undeniable truth that 2D is better than 3D.

I’m slightly surprised Capcom has made a 2D fighting game in the same kind of manner Vanillaware does their non-sprites based 2D stuff.

Capcom seems to be under this weird impression that every 2D fighting game they make must be some bigger thing with 3D models. But they could probably make a new 2D fighting game in the same style as Vanillaware for around a million bucks. Dragon’s Crown was Vanillaware's biggest budget game and that had a budget of just over a million.

Capcom’s 2021 Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection did seem to do something like this. And I wouldn’t be surprised if the leaked but as yet to be announced Final Fight and Captain Commando remakes do this too. But I am surprised they never went this direction for something like a new Darkstalkers or some new version of Street Fighter 2.
should of stuck to 2d
FtxXjSiXsAEn0pP

her 2d art looks sooooo good.
Ft1-smdWcAMPbWl

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Some of you acting like the Cammy leak (showing her Critical Art) didn’t show off her classic costume.

It is amusing Capcom seems to have deliberately covered her ass crack with her arm in her win pose. I noticed that too. But it’s not like you don’t see her butt ever either. She’s basically in the exact same pose at the end of her level 3 minus the arm cover.

I'm satisfied.

FproOImWIAEYRHG

Moose knuckles are guys. It’s balls. Camel toe is pussy. Moose knuckles are balls.

Women IRL wear yoga pants/shorts that go up their ass crack into their ahole but vidya game characters can't show the same apparently.

ScarredBushido

Liturgist

I’m slightly surprised Capcom has made a 2D fighting game in the same kind of manner Vanillaware does their non-sprites based 2D stuff.

should of stuck to 2d
FtxXjSiXsAEn0pP

her 2d art looks sooooo good.
Ft1-smdWcAMPbWl
why i getting boo'd...is it cuz she black?

I'm satisfied.

FproOImWIAEYRHG

Women IRL wear yoga pants/shorts that go up their ass crack into their ahole but vidya game characters can't show the same apparently.

25_cammypants.jpg

at least shes can cosplay cammy now with out getting kicked out.

I'm satisfied.

FproOImWIAEYRHG

s69miue2y1ka1.jpg

pqt

Literate
I just watched the Cammy vs Manon developer match. Cammy new animations look worse than older games.
I think SF4 Cammy animations and poses are my favorite.

cammy-street-fighter.gif

cammy-wins-cammy.gif

FpsJxi_aMAE-gJy

Busyman

Novice
I just watched the Cammy vs Manon developer match. Cammy new animations look worse than older games.
I think SF4 Cammy animations and poses are my favorite.

cammy-street-fighter.gif

cammy-wins-cammy.gif

FpsJxi_aMAE-gJy

I keep repeating this on the youtube videos, but all of the animations somehow look worse than SF V.

The graphics look good, but the animations are very janky.

Cammy also looks weird in 6.

Played the demo some.

I’m not exactly sure what Capcom was thinking with this demo. The closed beta had eight playable characters, this demo, which has no online game, only has Ryu and Luke playable. Mostly the demo is to show off the single player World Tour mode and the character creator (that’s surely the Dragon’s Dogma character creator) that goes along with it. But the character creator is missing options that’ll be in the final version, (although it’s still a deep character creator that lets you do lots of stuff) and the World Tour mode is so short you don’t get much of an opportunity to fuck around with it and get a real feel for how it’ll be. It’s the beginning of World Tour mode, so basically everyone you can fight on the streets is so weak it’s not really a fight, and you’re at a starting level without a full moveset.

Funnily I find I can do moves faster with the standard controls I’ve been accustomed to for 32 years than the modern controls. The placement of the Special Move button in Modern Controls seems odd to me too. It’s the top button, (Triangle on PlayStation, Y on Xbox) but it feels better having it on the bottom with the three normal attacks on top. I’d guess the placement was to similar keep the two buttons you press to throw in the same place, but the normal attacks being on the bottom just felt weird. When I tried the Modern Controls I had to change the layout. Funnily they don’t have the same consideration when it comes to the Drive Impact and Drive Parry quick buttons.

mord

Novice
They changed her amazing walk animation that she had since the beginning for the generic crap.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom