Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware That Which Sleeps - Vaporware Strategy RP

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The devs are so busy with development, they have totally forgotten to update the wiki, though.
I mean, the entire divination skill tree of agents is missing.
I thought there was only one dev left because they decided to part way as they could not agree on a common vision for the future of the game.

agris

Arcane
Patron
The devs are so busy with development, they have totally forgotten to update the wiki, though.
I thought there was only one dev left because they decided to part way as they could not agree on a common vision for the future of the game.
This usually happens. Indie darling becomes a commercial success, founders bicker and then part ways.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This usually happens. Indie darling becomes a commercial success, founders bicker and then part ways.
Many such cases!

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I've been playing this so much lately it's bordering on insanity. It's just so addictive. Even now I'm supposed to be working but I can't stop thinking about the game.

Mortmal

Arcane
Cant blame them, after adding so much new content every builds, its hard to keep track . Even paradox games wiki arent up to date either .

Ninjerk

Arcane
I've been playing this so much lately it's bordering on insanity. It's just so addictive. Even now I'm supposed to be working but I can't stop thinking about the game.
18630.jpg

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
You gotta be retarded if you believe this bullshit. The game's not even out of beta yet and there are 2 HD mods already. What's the benefit of remastering it at this point? Use your BRIAN people!

Johannes

Arcane
You gotta be retarded if you believe this bullshit. The game's not even out of beta yet and there are 2 HD mods already. What's the benefit of remastering it at this point? Use your BRIAN people!
The original graphics just aren't up to par. Shame since the game is otherwise so solid, wish the devs would've spent some more effort on polishing it up.

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
TBH they might as well release it already. It's certainly more engaging and less bugged than almost any somewhat similar game in my Steam library. I can honestly say I haven't seen the game CTD even once this whole year.

Perfectionism is a helluva drug.

MrBuzzKill

Arcane
I was gonna bash the dev for being a fuckup, but hell, he at least made a seemingly playable version (as per his 2018 Youtube videos). That's more than I ever did in terms of developing my own dream game.

Citizen

Fuck the new bozaloshtch rush meta btw. Chud' summoning builds are basically unsoppable early game after that flat +dr buff last patch. Unless you play Huizhanatua, MotN or some other early game roflstomper with armorpen bonuses for low tier units, prepare to get REKT. Ain't touching MP again until they revert this shit and force chud abusers into less cancerous playstyle (old MoCM spam meta was alrite IMO)

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Fuck the new bozaloshtch rush meta btw. Chud' summoning builds are basically unsoppable early game after that flat +dr buff last patch. Unless you play Huizhanatua, MotN or some other early game roflstomper with armorpen bonuses for low tier units, prepare to get REKT. Ain't touching MP again until they revert this shit and force chud abusers into less cancerous playstyle (old MoCM spam meta was alrite IMO)
Habla ingles por favor

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Habla ingles por favor

A la mierda el nuevo bozaloshtch apuro meta por cierto. Las construcciones de invocación de Chud son básicamente imparable durante al temprano juego desde su dr+ mejora in el último patch. A menos que juegues Huizhanatua, MotN o algún otro fuerte unida con bonificaciones de penetración de armadura para unidades de bajo nivel, prepárate para morir. No volverá a tocar MP hasta que reviertan esta mierda y fuercen a los abusadores de chud a un estilo de juego menos estupidos (el previo meta de spam de MoCM era aceptable en mi opinión)

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Habla ingles por favor

A la mierda el nuevo bozaloshtch apuro meta por cierto. Las construcciones de invocación de Chud son básicamente imparable durante al temprano juego desde su dr+ mejora in el último patch. A menos que juegues Huizhanatua, MotN o algún otro fuerte unida con bonificaciones de penetración de armadura para unidades de bajo nivel, prepárate para morir. No volverá a tocar MP hasta que reviertan esta mierda y fuercen a los abusadores de chud a un estilo de juego menos estupidos (el previo meta de spam de MoCM era aceptable en mi opinión)
Gracias.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Habla ingles por favor

Gracias.

De nada.

Iwannabearock

Novice
I was expecting that with the quarentine we will see more updates and they will have more time to update us about the game.... but now i'm starting to think that this game is dead or even vaporware :/ Can someone prove me wrong please? =(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom