Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware That Which Sleeps - Vaporware Strategy RP

Alphons

Cipher
Fixing compatibility issues is not that hard.
You just need to edit couple lines in TWS.ini

There's literally a sticky on Discord with all details.

Well the nice thing is that the game is in C# so you can just make .xml patches for incompatible mods. Just download some of the ones that have already been released and follow the patching structure. It is quite tedious to find all the variables you need to change, though.

Alphons

Cipher
I love how this game keeps and keeps providing entertainment.

It shows that games don't need AAA graphics, Hollywood actors or any of that shit to be good.

As long as it's an honest product of dev's passionate work, people will play it and have tons of fun.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I love how this game keeps and keeps providing entertainment.

It shows that games don't need AAA graphics, Hollywood actors or any of that shit to be good.

As long as it's an honest product of dev's passionate work, people will play it and have tons of fun.

No need for AAA graphics, we can just use our imagination and the dev's vision for pages of shitposting hours of fun!

Norfleet

Game? Honest? Product? Play? I think all of these things are missing...

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Buying this for a bunch my friends this christmas think they are going to be pleasantly surprised.

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Where can I find the recipe to craft the chitin armor? I've got plenty of shell pieces from fighting all the bugmen in the underground but I don't know what else is needed.

Citizen

Where can I find the recipe to craft the chitin armor? I've got plenty of shell pieces from fighting all the bugmen in the underground but I don't know what else is needed.

Pretty sure you just need to have enough points in craftsmanship and adequate intelligence and motor skills stats to craft humanoid armor from basic components

You still need recipes to craft horse/large humanoid variants tho, but they can only be randomly found in armorsmith or general stores in capital province

Norfleet

koala.png
Wait, are you saying there is an actual game, and not just people pretending there is a game as a joke after the game went bust the last time I heard from this?

Alphons

Cipher
Wait, are you saying there is an actual game, and not just people pretending there is a game as a joke after the game went bust the last time I heard from this?

Yes- dev had to limit his scope at first due to his illness and the first version was barebones compared to what was promised.

But saying that the game doesn't exist is pretty disingenuous, when the dev worked all this time adding new content and had NEVER raised the price.

Seriously, go to dev's site and download demo, you don't even have to pay.

Andnjord

Arcane
Otherwise Cleve is pretty cozy with the devs, if you pm him he might get you a closed beta key.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom