Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Dragon Age: Inquisition Thread

Darkion

Augur

:retarded:

That was horrific to watch.

I haven't played a Bioware game in over a dozen years, so is this how all their games are nowadays?

Oh that is just the tip of the iceberg. You should watch RK47's whole series on this.....

Yeah, I guess I'll have to give those a look-see. I had seen snips of a few trailer videos here and there but all the somersaulting, tumbling, rolling, spinning, jumping, leaping, twirling, pirouetting and backflipping amidst flames, frost and laser beams flying arrows effects during battles turned me off. Maybe with some commentaries I won't hurl too much... ;)

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
but all the somersaulting, tumbling, rolling, spinning, jumping, leaping, twirling, pirouetting and backflipping amidst flames, frost and laser beams flying arrows effects during battles turned me off.

Welcome to the NEW BioWare! If only they could re-do the entire Baldur's gate series with SUCH AWESOMENESS!!!!!!1111!!1

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
no really if it's turn based, it's okay.
i can take if it's turn-based.
But in RTWP where effects are firing off simultaneously at once and you can't see shit - and the overhead cam gives limited zoom.
I had to call bullshit on anyone who call this combat an improvement over Dragon Age II.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
But in RTWP where effects are firing off simultaneously at once and you can't see shit - and the overhead cam gives limited zoom.
I had to call bullshit on anyone who call this combat an improvement over Dragon Age II.

Do you even have the option for auto-pause like in Baldur's Gate?

Darkion

Augur
but all the somersaulting, tumbling, rolling, spinning, jumping, leaping, twirling, pirouetting and backflipping amidst flames, frost and laser beams flying arrows effects during battles turned me off.

Welcome to the NEW BioWare! If only they could re-do the entire Baldur's gate series with SUCH AWESOMENESS!!!!!!1111!!1

I was gonna post a big NOOOOO! but then I remembered Beamdog's BGEE 1 & 2. So Bioware won't do anything else with that franchise, since you can't improve perfection! :roll:

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
400 pages of copious codexian insanity over biowarian SJW shit has caused me to make up my mind. I'm going to buy Faggot Rage: Circumcision and do a screenshot Let's Play of it in the Playground. Unless someone else does it first. May the Maker help me in this darkest hour.

Why don't you guys just admit that you want to play the game?

It seems like half of the posts in this thread follow a similar pattern:

Bash DA for having gay people in it (?), being MMO-like, having shit writing and combat, etc.
Buy it and complain about it.
Don't stop playing it.

We have a lot of people in the Codex who are not learning animals. Nothing even comparable with the stupidity of the average Biotard though, as seen from the latest influx we recently had from that cesspool in this thread.

From my part, the last Bioware game i've played was KOTOR. I think i may own the first Mass Effect on steam, bought it when it was a like a buck, but never played it. As for Dragon Age, that shit looked so retarded to me that i'm surprised Bioware didn't go under right there and then with the first game.

Ho yes, Biotard fanboys buying that shit by the droves. Right.

So--you--you're posting on a thread--with not only no knowledge of the topic--but not even a basic grasp of the context it arose from?

we value your input

hehe better get used to it , its popular here ;)

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy

Son are You playing on autistic very easy level as you should, don't ya ? There are few other for normal crpg players too. By the way have you started selling your book "Im raped by Bioware - Trauma of RK" yet?
If so please send me one with autograph, will send it to anthropology science team as evolutionary sample of congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome .
In the meantime, thank you so much for your attention and participation, have fun!

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
CC-Moore-Belachan-Powder.jpg

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

Do you even have the option for auto-pause like in Baldur's Gate?

Nope.

Uh, guys, so why is the player's merry band of LGBT activists called 'The Inquisition' again? I've been watching (mostly) RK's LP, but it seems like all you do is the usual fare of BioRPG fetchquest heroics.
Did I accidentally fast-forward past the inquisitioning part? Where are the racks and the smiting of heretics?

Uh, guys, so why is the player's merry band of LGBT activists called 'The Inquisition' again? I've been watching (mostly) RK's LP, but it seems like all you do is the usual fare of BioRPG fetchquest heroics.
Did I accidentally fast-forward past the inquisitioning part? Where are the racks and the smiting of heretics?
After the end of act 1(which should be in next main quest in RK`s LP) you get your own stronghold and start doing more inquisitor shit like judging traitors (even executing them by your own hand), conquering keeps, you attend balls, recruit agents, establish trade centers etc. More politics and shit. You are also ivolved in civil war in Orlais and some Grey Wardens shit.
You can still play an errand boy and collect those wolf furs if you really need it:M The only one i actively gather are shards cause i really need to know what is in that fucking temple in the desert.

Also fuck you Bioware for pulling another "Yoshimo" character. Only this time it actually worked without some stupid "gaes". I did not expect that :rage::rage::rage:

Glaurung

Liberal's alt
Shitposter
What are the chances of Dragon Age Inquisition going on sale for Black Friday next week? Any thoughts?

Rake

Arcane
Son are You playing on autistic very easy level as you should, don't ya ? There are few other for normal crpg players too. By the way have you started selling your book "Im raped by Bioware - Trauma of RK" yet?
If so please send me one with autograph, will send it to anthropology science team as evolutionary sample of congenital iodine-deficiency syndrome .
In the meantime, thank you so much for your attention and participation, have fun!
:butthurt:

eremita

Savant

From you LP I gathered the combat indeed is the weakest part of the game, but come on man! This video is bullshit. You're playing on normal, you're playing alone (no party), you're killing some shitty trash mobs and you're not using any abilities to speed up the whole thing. A little bit convenient to prove your points, don't you think? I can make almost any game to look like shit with this kind of approach...

Rake

Arcane

From you LP I gathered the combat indeed is the weakest part of the game, but come on man! This video is bullshit. You're playing on normal, you're playing alone (no party), you're killing some shitty trash mobs and you're not using any abilities to speed up the whole thing. A little bit convenient to prove your points, don't you think? I can make almost any game to look like shit with this kind of approach...

Wrong. Playing solo, and badly, on normal should make him lose the game, or in case of realy trash mobs kill them quickly. See BG xvarts or BG2 goblins for the latter, BG1 bears for the former.
Hiting a single enemy for five minutes in order to kill him all the while said enemy poses no actual threat in battle is complete shit.

Malpercio

Arcane
I wonder what was Gaider original plan (or whoever came up with the dark ritual stuff) in DAO.

Certainly it couldn't be "OGB speaks 5 lines and then sits next to Morrigan doing NOTHING".

Disappointment.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
The worst part of this game is that I can't play it because of Denuvo, and that makes me want to play it. Not a fuck am I buying it, but I just want what I can't have. I have no doubt I'll probably quit after the first hour anyway.

Fucking Denuvo.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom