Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The great smiley reform act of 2013

Codex is an ok place, but Jim the Dinosaur is an extremely crappy poster, right?

• Yes

Votes: 105 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 52 17.0%
  • KC

Votes: 149 48.7%

• Total voters

LivingOne

Savant
20120405044625!Ohgodwhy.png

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I've used that in a couple of SMA threads before. But now I'm jaded enough that I don't need scared nigger anymore.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Default state of mind for most Codexers, myself included.
pinkiecrazy.png

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
No brony allowed. Codex is last site without this shit.
Do you really think that DU will add to the Codex ANY emoticon in this thread? Chance of this is closer to chance of seeing blue moon.
On the other hand, some time ago we had that 4Mb gif with shocked skyclad cam-whore, so how unsearchable are DU's judgments, and his ways past finding out.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Nobody have hopw (that roewur ne) for any DU/staff's acts in thas case. It's just thread (beyond locked gd) to put random GIFs - maybe even webm in the future - somewhat related to content of this site.
Similiar to shitbox which is micro gd open for everyone. And just like here - there is thread with titles for mentioned shitbox that were unused anyway and leave invention to staff, who can change it and use bland ideas.

Still - it's not excuse or argument to put those filthy abominations here.

Unwanted

Contrite

Andhaira
Andhaira
CR1g8sgxfz5WOh2ip1XASOh--3JM2hqa1mNeTYBpy7F8f1YAY4IihUqjbPlbJ7PPFzw=w300

Just make it smaller. Would be a great thumbs up smiley

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom