Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Secretninja

Cipher
Might have a HOI 2 key later, not sure if my brother owns it or not.

Turjan

Arcane
The unlocks will probably be Majesty Gold HD and or Majesty 2 DLC and Elven Legacy DLC.
At least the first unlock is something different: (Lionheart) The King's Crusade. No idea how that is.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
http://www.indieroyale.com/

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse (full season)
for: steam (pc, mac)
Home
for: steam (pc), windows, desura
Pathologic
for: windows, desura
MacGuffin's Curse
for: steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, desura
EvilQuest
for: windows, desura

Multi-headed Cow

Hmm. Already got all the Sam and Maxes, and I'm kinda interested in Pathologic but it's non-Steam, and Home and MacGuffin's Curse don't sound that great.

Having a hard time with this one.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Royale is okay. Sam & Max is the only one I'd probably play... but... not really.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yeah, I'm just not enamored with any 'new era' adventure games/most of the stuff Telltale puts out. I know the early stuff isn't as horribly downhill as Jurassic Park, etc. but the episodic approach sort of kills it for me.

Multi-headed Cow

For anyone curious, it appears the East India Company from the Indie Gala is actually the "Collection" version with all the DLC. Not 100% sure about this, but Steam is sorta acting like I don't have the base game (Despite not listing any DLC (Or having a DLC category under properties at all)) when I look at the DLC on the store page, and the CD key Steam lists shows up as the collection version on Paradox's forum.

Haven't actually downloaded the game and fired it up to confirm it, but it seems to point to that despite Indie Gala just listing it as the game itself.

TripJack

Hedonist
i dont think it's the collection

when i go to the expansion pages steam doesn't tell me that i already own them

Multi-headed Cow

Install it and tell us the truth!
I installed and checked JUST FOR YOU and.......... I'm pretty sure it doesn't have the DLC but I'm still not 100% positive!

The loading screen and main menu have it branded as "East India Company Designer's Cut" which is confusing since it isn't called that anywhere else that I've seen. First thing I did was go to the campaign menu and click around and didn't see privateer or pirate campaigns, so I figured it didn't have the DLC. Then I went to the multiplayer area, made a LAN game, and saw I had access to multiplayer modes added in the privateer DLC.
So if I had to guess (And I do) I'd say it doesn't have the DLC and they added the multiplayer DLC stuff in a patch. Unless when they say the pirate DLC adds a pirate campaign they mean you can BECOME a pirate and there's no pirate campaign option in the campaign screen.

Turjan

Arcane
The unlocks will probably be Majesty Gold HD and or Majesty 2 DLC and Elven Legacy DLC.
At least the first unlock is something different: (Lionheart) The King's Crusade. No idea how that is.

Okay, the next unlocks are no DLCs, either. It's Commander: Conquest of the Americas, plus some music. In the end, there's not many Paradox games left ;).

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Bleh. Don't even know if I'll throw in $1 because I doubt the future unlocks will be any good. There's also a new Indie Royale but it a lot of repeats with Avernum 4-6 and Spirits and then Mutant Mudds, Basket Belle (no Steam keys), and Pineapple Smash Crew (I'd take that if no one wants it!).

Passing on both.

Multi-headed Cow

Ugh. Interested in Pineapple Smash Crew but leery on the price. Hoping someone does a big donation and I can snap it up for $4ish. $1.50 shouldn't really make that much of a difference but nyeeeeeeeeh.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Pineapple Smash Crew will probably be like $2 individually during Steam sales.

kazgar

Arcane
Is superbrothers sword and sorcery any good? Realised i've got machinarium and crayon physics, but might throw $1 at humble peeps it for that and waking mars I guess.

Multi-headed Cow

Is superbrothers sword and sorcery any good? Realised i've got machinarium and crayon physics, but might throw $1 at humble peeps it for that and waking mars I guess.
Not really, no. But for a dollar, maybe?
Then again I couldn't be assed to even finish it, so maybe not.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom